Page 223 of 4909
« First < 123173213219220221222223 2242252262272332733237231223 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
ta900 01:24 AM 11-30-2015
Originally Posted by TEX:
The whole country saw the gift the refs gave the Donx. Hell, the announcers were even talking about it. No question it will be talked about, and should be. FWIW, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving team than the Pats, but the fact is that every week bad calls decide games. This was no different. Deal is, you could almost "feel" it coming - and THAT's the real problem with the NFL these days.

Denver is just one of those teams that gets more than their fair share of big calls to go their way. Tonight they got every one of them.
You're so full of shit, Pats got 5 penalties for 47 yards and Denver got 6 for 46 yards and all we hear is butthurt bla bla refs help you win. Last week the bears had 0 penalties and the broncos had 8 for 118 yards and still won, yet you are claiming they get all the calls. Go cry me a ****ing river. Also, you douchebags have the nerve to bitch about the refs tonight when they gifted you some piss pour catch/incomplete calls during the bills game just earlier today giving you the win.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:29 AM 11-30-2015
Originally Posted by ta900:
You're so full of shit, Pats got 5 penalties for 47 yards and Denver got 6 for 46 yards and all we here is butthurt bla bla refs help you win. Last week the bears had 0 penalties and the broncos had 8 for 118 yards and still won, yet you are claiming they get all the calls. Go cry me a fucking river. Also, you douchebags have the nerve to bitch about the refs tonight when they gifted you some piss pour catch/incomplete calls during the bills game just earlier today giving you the win.
Your ass. Denver feasted on some home cooking from the refs tonight. The whole damned country saw it, so don't come in here whining about what happened last week. And yeah, the refs blew the call on Maclin's first long catch and Hogan's non-catch, but that's on Ryan's dumb ass for not challenging. He would have won both of those challenges if he didn't have his head up his butt.

I'm no Patriot apologist, especially with their history, but the refs went in dry on New England tonight. It was borderline embarrassing.
[Reply]
ta900 01:44 AM 11-30-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Your ass. Denver feasted on some home cooking from the refs tonight. The whole damned country saw it, so don't come in here whining about what happened last week. And yeah, the refs blew the call on Maclin's first long catch and Hogan's non-catch, but that's on Ryan's dumb ass for not challenging. He would have won both of those challenges if he didn't have his head up his butt.

I'm no Patriot apologist, especially with their history, but the refs went in dry on New England tonight. It was borderline embarrassing.
Oh boo ****ing hoo so the broncos got a few close calls. On the hold in the endzone did he or did he not grab DT's shoulder. Yeah you can bitch about it but he grabbed his shoulder and impeded his route. The Gronk play he extended his arms and pushed off. The hands to the face and the holding were both legit calls. You're just salty the very slim chance you had at catching the Broncos was basically shut tonight.

Also, look here http://www.nflpenalties.com/penalty/...ding?year=2015

The Broncos have one of if not the top rushing defensive lines getting to the QB, but look at how many holding calls on the opposing teams have been called. This year while the Broncos were on D the other teams offenses have had a total of 5 ****ing holding calls through 11 games which equals dead last in the NFL. In comparison your Chiefs have had 15 offense holding calls on the opposing offense while they were on D. Considering the Broncos elite status at rushing the QB it's absolute horseshit and about time one was finally called. So don't give me shit about how the refs are in the bag for the Broncos.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:53 AM 11-30-2015
:-)

You were gifted a game tonight. You and every other Bronco fan might be in full blown denial about it, but like I said - the entire country saw what happened. Enjoy the false win.

And maybe, just maybe, the Bronco pass rush isn't quite as "elite" as you'd like to think it is? They're pretty elite at roughing the passer, though, so you have that going for you....

And also, I have no delusions about catching the Broncos and winning the West. That ship sailed when we pissed down our legs and let you escape with a win at Arrowhead. The best the Chiefs can hope for is the 5 seed with the wild card and a game at Indy.
[Reply]
ta900 02:16 AM 11-30-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:

You were gifted a game tonight. You and every other Bronco fan might be in full blown denial about it, but like I said - the entire country saw what happened. Enjoy the false win.

And maybe, just maybe, the Bronco pass rush isn't quite as "elite" as you'd like to think it is? They're pretty elite at roughing the passer, though, so you have that going for you....

And also, I have no delusions about catching the Broncos and winning the West. That ship sailed when we pissed down our legs and let you escape with a win at Arrowhead. The best the Chiefs can hope for is the 5 seed with the wild card and a game at Indy.
Thats fine I'll take a "gifted" win anytime over an undefeated team when the broncos get called for more penalties.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:22 AM 11-30-2015
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
Anybody see how the clock keeper was running time off at the end of the game before the play even started . Belicheck was furious. I hope the league gives Denver punishment.
Ran :10 sec off, but afterwards the announcers said that the league said they were correct. The problem was they didn't inform the Patriots as to the situation. But yes, I get your take as it all kinda went crazy there at the end, like something was being controlled.
Sounds like the issue was all about the fact that Denver had 0 timeouts and with the injury (to the lineman), they had to be charged something... looks like the play clock was extended, IIRC.

Anyway, doesn't sound like it happens often at all and wasn't explained as well as could be. But, throw it on the conspiracy theory fire, I guess.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 06:25 AM 11-30-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Sounds like the issue was all about the fact that Denver had 0 timeouts and with the injury (to the lineman), they had to be charged something... looks like the play clock was extended, IIRC.

Anyway, doesn't sound like it happens often at all and wasn't explained as well as could be. But, throw it on the conspiracy theory fire, I guess.
Timeout......Ok, Time-In.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 07:57 AM 11-30-2015
That's cute - the 3 Blind Mules with back to back to back posts. The NATION SAW the game and saw the refs hand it to you.
Is that your version of a nativity scene? I still want to know which call you are talking about?
[Reply]
vailpass 08:01 AM 11-30-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:

Guy on NFL network explained it. It's designed to keep a team from faking to stop the clock with no time ous.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:03 AM 11-30-2015
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Is that your version of a nativity scene? I still want to know which call you are talking about?
I'm sure it was the OPI on Gronk, they're league leading 9th and his league leading 5th such call of the 2015 season. I'm sure that's the call that changed the historical course of two franchises.

But, I'm equally as sure there are 3-4 others that were outright without question calls that were called to give Denver the win. You know... because Brock.

Originally Posted by vailpass:
Guy on NFL network explained it. It's designed to keep a team from faking to stop the clock with no time ous.
Yep, got that - just don't recall seeing it called before.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:19 AM 11-30-2015
@ArrowheadPride: We talked about Chiefs depth before the season. The Chiefs play in recent weeks w/ injuries validates it. They are deep.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:23 AM 11-30-2015
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...-smith-chiefs/

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:45 AM 11-30-2015
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
@ArrowheadPride: We talked about Chiefs depth before the season. The Chiefs play in recent weeks w/ injuries validates it. They are deep.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
There's no denying the depth... I had both Kelce and Ware on my fantasy bench yesterday. They're playing well, should be a good game in OAK.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:53 AM 11-30-2015
Denver caught NE in a perfect storm. No Edelman, no Amendola, no Lewis, no OL, Gronk hurt at the end.
The weather definitely played a huge role in this game. NE doesn't miss tackles very often and they don't blatantly drop punts. They are usually far more disciplined.

I think that if the Pats don't drop that punt, then the Pats win. That was a huge turn of events for the Broncos. The Broncos also got incredibly fortunate that they fumbled and recovered.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:56 AM 11-30-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Denver caught NE in a perfect storm. No Edelman, no Amendola, no Lewis, no OL, Gronk hurt at the end.
The weather definitely played a huge role in this game. NE doesn't miss tackles very often and they don't blatantly drop punts. They are usually far more disciplined.

I think that if the Pats don't drop that punt, then the Pats win. That was a huge turn of events for the Broncos. The Broncos also got incredibly fortunate that they fumbled and recovered.
That's football. Kind of like KC getting the Steelers at home with their #3 QB starting... sometimes the game is an unfortunate timing of events for players.

This Patriots team was being heralded as one of the greats (next man up) and winning without the star names... nobody was giving them excuses at 10-0. And again, I didn't hear KC fans apologizing for their fortunate timing win with PIT. (or the big win against an injury riddled Chargers team last week)

It is what it is, dude. Denver was without Ware, the OL has been busted up all year, our backup QB started, and Denver lost 3 starters in that game.
[Reply]
Page 223 of 4909
« First < 123173213219220221222223 2242252262272332733237231223 > Last »
Up