« First < 121171211217218219220221 222223224225231 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Lzen 08:57 AM 01-02-2024
Originally Posted by mschiefs1984:
In 2023 The Kansas City Chiefs eliminated the Bengals from the Playoffs....... twice
Best post! :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 09:08 AM 01-02-2024
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
This postseason, i do. You have too many issues to compete for a SB this year. They didn't just get magically fixed because you beat the Bengals at home.

This isn't just taking a shot because my team lost, or taking a shot because i don't like a team but the facts are, if you paid attention to the game, the deep shots you hit were single coverage with the CB playing trail technique only they didn't have decent safety help. That was just plain stupid. The running game was good because the Bengals have been terrible at tackling this year--probably because they have a penchant for stripping the ball--and they didn't get the same results this year that they did the previous 2 and the LB play has been much worse this year. Wilson and Pratt have been out of position way too often this year and were easily wiped out of plays, unable to get off blocks consistently.

On offense, it's starts with the QB and Burrow was once again unable to even practice during TC, no preseason snaps and they decided to run him out there as a statue and let him play to health, which i didn't have a problem with and which he eventually did, but then he ****ed up his wrist by simply bracing himself after a hit. Now the very legitimate question is, is Burrow physically able to play in the NFL, with how many injuries and dings he's accumulate over the first 4 years. Tee injured again and again and Ja'Marr checks out if doesn't get the ball early, especially with Burrow out. I won't even bother going into the running game and how the trench guys seem to be physically weaker than most teams because they get knocked off the LoS so easily and aren't able to sustain or shed blocks for very long/easily.

I know you all think things are going to magically fall into place, but it's not going to happen this year but like you said, you've been able to enjoy the last 5 years, so the end of the line doesn't hurt as much. I get that and i'd rather be there than here.
You're wrong. Most of us here are realistic about the Chiefs chances this year. Still, when your QB is Patrick Mahomes, there is always hope.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:10 AM 01-02-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
You're wrong. Most of us here are realistic about the Chiefs chances this year. Still, when your QB is Patrick Mahomes, there is always hope.
Bengal boy is trying to project his decades if failure on to us....when we aren't the kicked dog anymore.
[Reply]
Spott 09:12 AM 01-02-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Mother of GOD That's hilarious.

Pilars of salt :-) :-) :-)
She really meant pilars of shit, but this was the PG version.
[Reply]
wazu 09:14 AM 01-02-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
HOLY SHIT TAY TAY FROM THE TOP RUNG

"Amazing stuff, and it's happening right now. Be sure to check it out."

:-)
[Reply]
Lzen 09:19 AM 01-02-2024
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Burrow's cap hit is only 29M next year and doesn't hit 50 until 2027. As bad as the defense has been, the position isn't so much different. PPG has been a wash compared to the last 2. The biggest thing this year was bad tackling which lead to a big difference in rYPG. They've always been a bend but don't break team, they just spent too much time on the field this year.

Dax has a full season now and Jordan Battle actually played best @safety this year after he took over for Nick Scott. He's a better Vonn Bell. Their biggest hole to fill will be DJ Reader, if he doesn't come back. All of their problems are fixable and they're in excellent shape with the cap.

Ok, fine. It is $30 mil next year and a $46 mil cap hit in 2025. As if $4 mil is gonna make that much difference between 2025 and 2027. $46 mil is still a huge cap hit. And that WILL have a major effect on your ability to sign or re-sign players. GTFO with that stupid argument.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:36 PM 01-02-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:

Ok, fine. It is $30 mil next year and a $46 mil cap hit in 2025. As if $4 mil is gonna make that much difference between 2025 and 2027. $46 mil is still a huge cap hit. And that WILL have a major effect on your ability to sign or re-sign players. GTFO with that stupid argument.
Projected cap in '25 is about 282M, so it will be higher than that. Burrow's salary will be around 15% of the cap, tops, more than likely less than that. There's no doubt they will have to budget more than before but no more than most teams in their position and a bit less than a lot of them.
[Reply]
O.city 12:46 PM 01-02-2024
The Chiefs have the best QB in the league, MVP, multiple time SB winner, in his prime.

So yeah, the Chiefs will compete for a SB. They're in the playoffs, so they'll have a chance. That's not something Cinci has so I understand the hesitation of understanding.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:48 PM 01-02-2024
Flacco is 9-12 against the Bengals. Average should be plenty...wait he's a Brown now. Ownage
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:56 PM 01-02-2024
Bengals are better managed than teams like buffalo and the chargers capwise. But man talk about a free meal ticket getting a top 5 player in 2 of the most expensive position groups for free for a few years. Burrows contract is one thing, but jamar and Jefferson are going to shatter the highs for the WR market
[Reply]
Spott 04:11 PM 01-02-2024
Lol, the bungles were in last place with Burrow, are still in last place and about to lose their best offensive weapons to free agency and somehow it’s our window that’s closed. Their window is gone, and they’re back to playing second fiddle to Cleveland.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:13 PM 01-02-2024
this is the gayest shit i've seen since joe burrow wore hello kitty shit

[Reply]
PHOG 05:20 PM 01-02-2024
:-) That's bad, that's extremely bad.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:02 PM 01-02-2024
Originally Posted by Spott:
Lol, the bungles were in last place with Burrow, are still in last place and about to lose their best offensive weapons to free agency and somehow it’s our window that’s closed. Their window is gone, and they’re back to playing second fiddle to Cleveland.
So freakin' sad, but very true. In Ohio it goes like this:

Ohio State

Cleveland Browns

High School Football Team

Cincy Shiteaters
[Reply]
petegz28 06:05 PM 01-02-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
The Chiefs have the best QB in the league, MVP, multiple time SB winner, in his prime.

So yeah, the Chiefs will compete for a SB. They're in the playoffs, so they'll have a chance. That's not something Cinci has so I understand the hesitation of understanding.
We are going to have to go the Brady route this playoff season. Play smart and somewhat conservative on offense. No mistakes, keep game close and lean on the defense. Then take some timely shots downfield when it's later in the game.

We don't have the WRs to stretch the defenses we will be facing so you have to essentially wear them down with some body blows all game them throw the haymakers at the right times.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01-02-2024, 06:49 PM
This message has been deleted by BryanBusby. Reason: Too easy
Page 221 of 268
« First < 121171211217218219220221 222223224225231 > Last »
Up