ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 221 of 247
« First < 121171211217218219220221 222223224225231 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 04:35 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
You better get better cause i gotta put some stress on your heart when the Bengals beat the Chiefs ass a couple times next year and all that dynasty talk transitions over to Cincy, ya jabroni!
:-):-)This fuckin' guy, amirite?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:09 PM 03-09-2023
You better get better cause i gotta put some stress on your heart when the Bengals beat the Chiefs ass a couple times next year and all that dynasty talk transitions over to Cincy, ya jabroni!
:-) I’m cracking up!! What do you think your defense is gonna look like next season. Looks like a bit of an exodus is about to happen in Shitcinnati! Joey Bridesmaid had his best shot last year when they faced the Rams. You know KC would rolled them! Should be an interesting offseason for you. I do like you though. You’re a funny guy. Sorry for assuming your gender :-)
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 05:12 PM 03-09-2023
We should have Rainman conduct a poll to vote on whether God hates Cincinnati or Buffalo more. There are so many examples of supernatural vengeance for each of them, but I still think the nod has to go to Buffalo.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:23 PM 03-09-2023
During the rewatch of the SB today, I saw the Bills flag hanging on the side of the stands. You just know that was a guy who was CERTAIN the Bills were going to the SB this year, and spent a fortune on those tix. Then Bills got smacked in the mouth at home be the Bridesmaids. So then they probably thought “ screw it, going to go anyway and watch KC lose another SB”. Only to have his heart ripped out again! God it must fucking SUUUUUUUUCK to be a Bills fan!! :-)!!
[Reply]
TEX 05:28 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
During the rewatch of the SB today, I saw the Bills flag hanging on the side of the stands. You just know that was a guy who was CERTAIN the Bills were going to the SB this year, and spent a fortune on those tix. Then Bills got smacked in the mouth at home be the Bridesmaids. So then they probably thought “ screw it, going to go anyway and watch KC lose another SB”. Only to have his heart ripped out again! God it must ****ing SUUUUUUUUCK to be a Bills fan!! :-)!!
:-)
FK THEM!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:30 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
:-)
FK THEM!
:-) why is fucking not censored in my post, but it is in the quote of it??
[Reply]
tredadda 05:46 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It's already happened once...
Yup and it’s a matter of time before it does again if they don’t improve their line. That also will be even more challenging once their key pieces start to become expensive. KC has zero reason to fear Cincinnati in the playoffs as the Bengals have yet to prove they can dominate the Chiefs. Every game is a toss up. The difference is that the Chiefs are already paying their QB top of the market salary and still thriving.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:48 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons:
We should have Rainman conduct a poll to vote on whether God hates Cincinnati or Buffalo more. There are so many examples of supernatural vengeance for each of them, but I still think the nod has to go to Buffalo.
Nah, don’t want to curse this team. Pre Mahomes we were them. Thankfully we have the quad-fecta of awesome (Mahomes, Kelce, Reid, Veach). Don’t want to jinx any of that.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:03 PM 03-09-2023
Josh Allen passes out on the toilet if constipated. This is just horrific
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:10 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
:-) I’m cracking up!! What do you think your defense is gonna look like next season. Looks like a bit of an exodus is about to happen in Shitcinnati! Joey Bridesmaid had his best shot last year when they faced the Rams. You know KC would rolled them! Should be an interesting offseason for you. I do like you though. You’re a funny guy. Sorry for assuming your gender :-)
Bates is gone. No way they can sign him for close to what he wants. That's ok though, Dax Hill (1st rd last year) will step in and be a better ball hawk than Bates was. He's way faster and more athletic than Bates.

You could say Pratt is 50/50. I honestly don't know where his head is though. They have a guy to step into his spot as well so i'm not really worried about that or the defense on the whole. Anarumo is back and they'll be fine.

The part they really need to fix is the Oline. I don't like the things Pollack (oline coach) is saying right now so my hope is that they either get a guy like Kaleb McGary in FA or someone like Darnell Wright falls to 28 (he's flying up draft boards right now) in the draft.

Alright. Enough of the stupid football stuff. Sit your crazy ass back and get ready for a parade of hairy, oiled up men to come parading through your room offering free massages and sponge baths. If pressed, i'll deny that i called and ordered them for you, you sick MFer.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:12 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons:
I don't know about that, but i'm biased.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:15 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You can choose the Ken Anderson or Boomer Esiason arc from here on out. Enjoy.

We got dibs on the Montana storyline.

Montana never lost a SB.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:56 PM 03-09-2023
Bates is gone. No way they can sign him for close to what he wants. That's ok though, Dax Hill (1st rd last year) will step in and be a better ball hawk than Bates was. He's way faster and more athletic than Bates.

You could say Pratt is 50/50. I honestly don't know where his head is though. They have a guy to step into his spot as well so i'm not really worried about that or the defense on the whole. Anarumo is back and they'll be fine.

The part they really need to fix is the Oline. I don't like the things Pollack (oline coach) is saying right now so my hope is that they either get a guy like Kaleb McGary in FA or someone like Darnell Wright falls to 28 (he's flying up draft boards right now) in the draft.

Alright. Enough of the stupid football stuff. Sit your crazy ass back and get ready for a parade of hairy, oiled up men to come parading through your room offering free massages and sponge baths. If pressed, i'll deny that i called and ordered them for you, you sick MFer.
What’s even more important than all that is who would win in a fight between prime Bruce Lee and prime Mike Tyson.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:57 PM 03-09-2023

Montana never lost a SB.
Brady then!
[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:58 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
What’s even more important than all that is who would win in a fight between prime Bruce Lee and prime Mike Tyson.
Prime Brue Lee, easy.
[Reply]
Page 221 of 247
« First < 121171211217218219220221 222223224225231 > Last »
Up