ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 220 of 247
« First < 120170210216217218219220 221222223224230 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:13 AM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
I'm imagining this is how Lamar Jackson has been negotiating his own contract.

Sent from my Galaxy S10
:-):-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:21 AM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Am I missing something here?
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Apparently because I can't see it either.
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
I think he unfollowed the Bills or something
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Glad I'm not the only one
The pic Clay posted shows that Diggs liked someone else's Tweet saying "he made Josh Allen lol"

What Clay failed to mention is the $45 million dead cap hit the Bills would incur if they cut Diggs. I'm not sure about the cap implications if they were to find a trade partner, but I don't think that's likely overall.

My guess: Diggs will continue to be a diva and will be in Buffalo for at least the next couple seasons.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:32 AM 03-09-2023
:-) Diggs has always been a front running douchebag that becomes absolutely insufferable at even the slightest bit of adversity. It's what got him ran out of Minnesota and it may end up being the same in Buffalo.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:39 AM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Diggs has always been a front running douchebag that becomes absolutely insufferable at even the slightest bit of adversity. It's what got him ran out of Minnesota and it may end up being the same in Buffalo.
He’s tired of watching other teams celebrate going to Super Bowls. He’s on the wrong team then! Bills are tough, but don’t seem tough enough. I used to think they were pretty close to us as far as talent. But they’re miles apart at quarterback (when it matters), HC, and GM. Not that they couldn’t eventually catch fire and make a run. But Von made that defense go last year. Now they’re losing some pretty good players. They’re drafting hasn’t been the best, and Veach keeps either trading with them for generational talent, or in front of them for players they want. I think their best shot was the last few seasons. It’s gonna be a bit now I believe. Von coming off a major injury at his age isn’t gonna be nearly as impactful. And he’s gonna be playing alongside quite a few new faces when he finally hits the field again.
[Reply]
Eleazar 03-09-2023, 08:40 AM
This message has been deleted by Eleazar. Reason: wrong thread
tredadda 09:51 AM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Bills fans all talking defensive rebuild, which seems likely. Beane is no Veach that’s for sure. Poyer, Edmunds, Oliver likely all gone. I just don’t see them pulling off what Veach did last year and having that kinda draft. Bengals probably our closest competitor currently but we’ll see who they lose in FA. Surely Bates is gone. Bell too maybe. They’re about to make some hard decisions because Joey Bridesmaid about to get paid, then Chase is next. Hard not to look at the near future and think the king is not losing his throne. Veach has another draft like last year, it’s gonna be very difficult for a team to overtake us without some fluke shit or injuries. Never thought I’d see these days as a Chiefs fan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last two drafts at least along with FA. I remember talking to my wife after the SB about that win and while discussing it, I was even more amazed by it. Think about how critical these picks and FAs/trades were.

1. KC gave up zero sacks to an elite pass rush. That line consisted of Brown Jr. (who Veach traded for, more on that later), Thuney (Veach's big FA signing on the line), Humphrey and Smith (both second year picks).

2. TD #1 was a result of a great play by Mahomes and Kelce because Mahomes had great protection from that young line.

3. TD #2 was a fumble return for TD by our stud 2nd year LB (who along with Creed was a result of Veach's trade for Brown Jr).

4. TD #3 was a TD run by our rookie 7th round RB who was a huge part of that drive.

5. TD #4 was on a pass to our 2nd year WR who was traded for midseason for peanuts.

6. TD #5 was on a pass to our rookie WR and was set up by the WR in TD #4 after having the longest PR in SB history.

What Veach did is stunning and will be hard for any other GM to replicate and moves like Veach has made ensures that this team's window is open for a very long time.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:33 AM 03-09-2023
Last two drafts at least along with FA. I remember talking to my wife after the SB about that win and while discussing it, I was even more amazed by it. Think about how critical these picks and FAs/trades were.

1. KC gave up zero sacks to an elite pass rush. That line consisted of Brown Jr. (who Veach traded for, more on that later), Thuney (Veach's big FA signing on the line), Humphrey and Smith (both second year picks).

2. TD #1 was a result of a great play by Mahomes and Kelce because Mahomes had great protection from that young line.

3. TD #2 was a fumble return for TD by our stud 2nd year LB (who along with Creed was a result of Veach's trade for Brown Jr).

4. TD #3 was a TD run by our rookie 7th round RB who was a huge part of that drive.

5. TD #4 was on a pass to our 2nd year WR who was traded for midseason for peanuts.

6. TD #5 was on a pass to our rookie WR and was set up by the WR in TD #4 after having the longest PR in SB history.

What Veach did is stunning and will be hard for any other GM to replicate and moves like Veach has made ensures that this team's window is open for a very long time.
Exactly. We overcame every odds imaginable last season. It’s incredible what Veach, Andy, Spags were able to do last year. All those rookies, new LT, no Hill, lots of new receivers. It’s unbelievable. There’s no better staff in the league IMO. Now we go win another in Arrowhead West next year, and REALLY piss the Faders off!! I just don’t know who is gonna be able to hold us back.
[Reply]
kccrow 02:49 PM 03-09-2023
Diggs isn't going anywhere. Fucking Twitflakes running with assumptions.

The only way they find any relief is a June 1 thing, which doesn't help their enormous hole right now. They'd also have to be looking for draft picks. Trading for a big contract and a 30-year-old WR seems silly.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 04:07 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Bills fans all talking defensive rebuild, which seems likely. Beane is no Veach that’s for sure. Poyer, Edmunds, Oliver likely all gone. I just don’t see them pulling off what Veach did last year and having that kinda draft. Bengals probably our closest competitor currently but we’ll see who they lose in FA. Surely Bates is gone. Bell too maybe. They’re about to make some hard decisions because Joey Bridesmaid about to get paid, then Chase is next. Hard not to look at the near future and think the king is not losing his throne. Veach has another draft like last year, it’s gonna be very difficult for a team to overtake us without some fluke shit or injuries. Never thought I’d see these days as a Chiefs fan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You better get better cause i gotta put some stress on your heart when the Bengals beat the Chiefs ass a couple times next year and all that dynasty talk transitions over to Cincy, ya jabroni!
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:12 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
You better get better cause i gotta put some stress on your heart when the Bengals beat the Chiefs ass a couple times next year and all that dynasty talk transitions over to Cincy, ya jabroni!
:-)
[Reply]
mr. tegu 04:14 PM 03-09-2023

Maybe Burrow should just first work on leading a messily one fourth quarter TD drive in the playoffs for once.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:14 PM 03-09-2023
You already make my heart skip a beat. 😘
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:18 PM 03-09-2023
You can choose the Ken Anderson or Boomer Esiason arc from here on out. Enjoy.

We got dibs on the Montana storyline.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:21 PM 03-09-2023

[Reply]
tredadda 04:27 PM 03-09-2023
Like they did at “Burrowhead”? They might need to focus on protecting Burrow before a bad hit ends his season.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:28 PM 03-09-2023
Like they did at “Burrowhead”? They might need to focus on protecting Burrow before a bad hit ends his season.
It's already happened once...
[Reply]
Page 220 of 247
« First < 120170210216217218219220 221222223224230 > Last »
Up