ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 219
« First < 121819202122 232425263272122 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Mizzou Football 2023-2024 Thread****
duncan_idaho 09:14 AM 07-03-2023
Year 4 of the Drinkwitz era, let's discuss.

Schedule
Recruiting Class
Rivals
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:01 PM 09-01-2023
Cook is what he is and Eli has chosen job security with the known QB over the mystery box. Selfishly I would go with the mystery box, but I also recognize he might be under more pressure than expected and can't risk the very low floor with Horn. A 3 to 5 win season likely gets him fired.

They can do better than 6-6 this year with the conservative dink and dunk and random shots down the field for Burden. They just can't keep shooting themselves in the dick, expecting it to work.

Kstate is going to fucking shred this team in two weeks if they can't start cleaning up some mistakes.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 02:06 PM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Cook is what he is and Eli has chosen job security with the known QB over the mystery box. Selfishly I would go with the mystery box, but I also recognize he might be under more pressure than expected and can't risk the very low floor with Horn. A 3 to 5 win season likely gets him fired.

They can do better than 6-6 this year with the conservative dink and dunk and random shots down the field for Burden. They just can't keep shooting themselves in the dick, expecting it to work.

Kstate is going to ****ing shred this team in two weeks if they can't start cleaning up some mistakes.
Getting shredded by KState might be a good thing
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:07 PM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Getting shredded by KState might be a good thing
Nope. It will set the table for a horrible year, if they can somehow eek that one out then they might win 8 games this year.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:09 PM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:

Kstate is going to fucking shred this team in two weeks if they can't start cleaning up some mistakes.
The sloppiness was more disconcerting than the QB play.

A couple of unforced errors on penalties. Wise dropped a couple balls that should've been caught. LBs got lost a time or two (CB/Safety exchange got butchered once on an overthrow). Defense lost focus.

It was not a sharp performance by most of the squad.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:10 PM 09-01-2023
If you're looking for a hard reset, watching Kstate have their way with Mizzou in Columbia will be therapeutic. If you want to see them try and hold all these recruits, well, not so much.

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The sloppiness was more disconcerting than the QB play.

A couple of unforced errors on penalties. Wise dropped a couple balls that should've been caught. LBs got lost a time or two (CB/Safety exchange got butchered once on an overthrow). Defense lost focus.

It was not a sharp performance by most of the squad.
Agreed. Instead of harping on the QB performance which I am clearly biased over and it's been discussed to death already, I looked more at how prepared they looked.

That's the point I was aiming to make last night when someone from the kids table made a mess. With an OC in place taking some of the workload and no installations of new systems and all, I was looking to see a more mistake-free game. We didn't get close to that, right down to our big beautiful kicker missing shit allover the place.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:51 PM 09-01-2023
I know that this has nothing to do with Mizzou, but since Billay likes to troll in here, Haha, I love the Minnesota come back win over the cornholers.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:53 PM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
It's so much more cringe when you hear it.
The entire thing is cringe….like he’s trying to pick a fight with the media there for literally no reason, it’s so dumb. It’s almost as if he wants this to be a thing so he can have a reason to shoot his mouth off…

I’ve never seen a coach who has so much to say yet so little of it has any substance.

That entire dissertation on Cook was like he was presenting him with the Nobel lol…and then talks about how he wishes he could hook his daughter up with him? Just creepy and cringy as hell…
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:11 PM 09-01-2023
Yeah well just wait till next week when Brady Cook fucks his wife at the podium.

A real Alpha!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:42 PM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I know that this has nothing to do with Mizzou, but since Billay likes to troll in here, Haha, I love the Minnesota come back win over the cornholers.
Aren't you the dude who thinks the earth is only 6,000 years old?

Reading this thread you would think MU lost last night. There's some posters in here who are just as entitled and obnoxious as some cornhusker fans used to be
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 10:08 PM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Aren't you the dude who thinks the earth is only 6,000 years old?

Reading this thread you would think MU lost last night. There's some posters in here who are just as entitled and obnoxious as some cornhusker fans used to be
FWIW - I don’t ever remember you trolling here. In fact, you add more than half the Mizzou fans who just complain 24/7.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:35 AM 09-02-2023
It's been mostly trying to equate content with 6th place in the SEC East and you should be glad for it and being too good for 8-10 win seasons and being mad they aren't OSU West.

Mixed with faux concern masturbatory analysis from the Miami Dolphins fan of the SEC.
[Reply]
Jerm 01:41 PM 09-02-2023
What I would do to have Deion at Mizzou….
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:23 PM 09-05-2023
Per KMIZ - Cook has been named starting QB for 2023 season
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:53 PM 09-05-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Per KMIZ - Cook has been named starting QB for 2023 season
So Drinkspiss was just full of shit. Got it. Can't wait to see him choke against the non cupcakes.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:20 PM 09-05-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
So Drinkspiss was just full of shit. Got it. Can't wait to see him choke against the non cupcakes.
Wait, that wasn't obvious already?
[Reply]
Page 22 of 219
« First < 121819202122 232425263272122 > Last »
Up