ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 34
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Wanya Morris Thread*****
Dante84 08:43 PM 04-28-2023
More to come!

Wanya Morris was drafted with pick 92 of round 3 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 8.35 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 215 out of 1294 OT from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/KnzoH8NdfS pic.twitter.com/KZgxtMNcfb

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2023

Pick 95: Wanya Morris OT OU

The competition at RT isn't eye popping but it may be enough to feel comfortable to not reach. Adding another hat to the ring may be the move.

Morris has the length and natural movement the Chiefs often look for at OT. Clean up his hands & thrive pic.twitter.com/tDDr7f22NC

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) April 24, 2023

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:31 PM 12-25-2023
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
He's a third round rookie
Yes but some here already proclaimed him to be the next Willie Roaf.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:31 PM 12-25-2023
I will say that the Raiders really have something with Koonce and Crosby. He likely wouldn't have been as as exposed against SOME teams.
[Reply]
JPH83 03:32 PM 12-25-2023
It was just way, way too early. Might turn into a good player but it'll take time and frankly we won't probably want to find out. LT is another need.
[Reply]
Kman34 03:34 PM 12-25-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I will say that the Raiders really have something with Koonce and Crosby. He likely wouldn't have been as as exposed against SOME teams.
The path to the SB is loaded with guys who can put clown shoes on Morris..
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:26 PM 12-25-2023
Phew.

That's the worst game I've ever seen from an OL. Jah Reid was never that bad. Donald Stephenson, Herb Taylor, Cam Erving - we've had some bad OL here and I don't recall my of them ever getting beat like THAT.

Everyone sucked today but damn man, Wanya had a special spot at the top of that shit pile. He just got destroyed.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 10:52 PM 12-25-2023
Both Tackles were getting absolutely chewed up out there.

Mahomes was extending plays, but WRs aren't in sync with Pat and he ended up running the ball too much.

Rough ****ing day.
[Reply]
TEX 10:53 PM 12-25-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Phew.

That's the worst game I've ever seen from an OL. Jah Reid was never that bad. Donald Stephenson, Herb Taylor, Cam Erving - we've had some bad OL here and I don't recall my of them ever getting beat like THAT.

Everyone sucked today but damn man, Wanya had a special spot at the top of that shit pile. He just got destroyed.
Yep. Repeatedly.
[Reply]
Monticore 11:18 PM 12-25-2023
Offered to buy pat sr a drink and was a dick. A bout utc
[Reply]
Jet Chip Wasp 11:31 PM 12-25-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Agreed, Maxx Crosby has always been a problem but Malcolm Koonce is starting to develop into a good bookend to Crosby on passing plays. Our offensive tackles got owned by those 2 Raiders pass rushers today.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:33 PM 12-25-2023
Phew.

I envy you because you evidently missed Super Bowl 55.
[Reply]
JPH83 02:09 AM 12-26-2023
Morris has the excuse of being cheap. Jawaan Taylor doesn't. He's been awful and that contract looks horrendous.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:11 AM 12-26-2023
Remember how everything Veach touched was gold last year? We regressed to the mean this year because he completely fucked the OT and WR positions, nobodies perfect but God damn.
[Reply]
JPH83 02:19 AM 12-26-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Remember how everything Veach touched was gold last year? We regressed to the mean this year because he completely ****ed the OT and WR positions, nobodies perfect but God damn.
We built up the defense because last year gave us the false impression the offense needed less work. That was the miscalculation. To anyone saying "would you rather lose 43-40 to the Dolphins?"...yes, if the alternative is losing at home to the Raiders playing that brand of f***ery.

No more balance please. Build an atomic offense and f*** the defense.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:20 AM 12-26-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Remember how everything Veach touched was gold last year? We regressed to the mean this year because he completely ****ed the OT and WR positions, nobodies perfect but God damn.
Everything he did… or did not do on offense last offseason has failed… aside from drafting Rice.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 05:41 AM 12-26-2023
Phew.

Agree. Andy Heck the oline coach shouldn’t get a pass. Couldn’t open up run lanes with the vaunted middle oline guys and couldn’t pass protect. Heck’s oline was totally schooled. Veach poured a lot of resources and money for it to look like this bad.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 34
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up