ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 33
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Official Kadarius Toney Thread****
Megatron96 02:18 AM 11-14-2022
All things Yung Joka here

The interview is interesting. Kadarius shows a lot of intelligence with his answers to the football-related questions. And a great work ethic. Think Veach was onto something with this kid.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:31 PM 02-12-2023
Veach wins again.

Seriously, what an unbelievable midseason trade that paid off in the friggin Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:17 AM 02-13-2023
So, so good.
[Reply]
Munson 12:17 AM 02-13-2023

.@Chiefs @officialC2N Too much Toney. What a mid season acquisition #BaldysBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/CaHFnG7pms

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) February 13, 2023

[Reply]
Fish 12:19 AM 02-13-2023
Yeah, but so why is the guy always wearing the Incredibles costume under his jersey literally regardless of temperature or location?

Like, is he missing ears or something?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:21 AM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yeah, but so why is the guy always wearing the Incredibles costume under his jersey literally regardless of temperature or location?

Legit think it's something to do with having no eyebrows. Helps keep the sweat out and I doubt a headband would do the trick with all the times you take your helmet on and off in a game.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:21 AM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:

I read somewhere he has alopecia and wears it to protect the skin on his head.

Might be bullshit but he doesn’t have eyebrows.

:-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:21 AM 02-13-2023
Looking forward to seeing what they can do with him next year. Great addition.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:22 AM 02-13-2023
I did see him break down in the confetti.

I’ll admit I was worried about his attitude, but he definitely wanted this and it most certainly mattered.

Hats off to the kid. Hope he can get his body right.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 12:24 AM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I did see him break down in the confetti.

I’ll admit I was worried about his attitude, but he definitely wanted this and it most certainly mattered.

Hats off to the kid. Hope he can get his body right.
I mean do you want to play for shitty Patriots way Joe Judge? I have a feeling that the Giants will be on the ass end of a lot of those one score games they won this year next year. Just like the Raiders were this year.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:29 AM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
I mean do you want to play for shitty Patriots way Joe Judge? I have a feeling that the Giants will be on the ass end of a lot of those one score games they won this year next year. Just like the Raiders were this year.
I mean, it’s Daboll now and you can probably say he’s also a Brotherfucking Cheatriot Fuckbag. I certainly wasn’t enthused when he was our OC. But Daboll seems to be well liked. Maybe hes an ass. I think there is certainly a case for it in Toney.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:39 AM 02-13-2023
He was lit.

His walk-in TD, the forced 3 and out, huge punt return, then Skyy’s walk-in TD were incredible moments. An awesome sequence of events. We’re like an avalanche when we get going.

I feel like that all happened within like a 3-4 minute timeframe. We went from down 6 to up 8 in the blink of an eye.
[Reply]
jettio 10:07 AM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by Munson:
Imagine how dumb the Giants front office must feel for trading Toney?

All he did was come up clutch in the 4th quarter with a receiving TD, and the longest punt return in Super Bowl history. :-)
I would guess that Joe Judge regime and the training and medical staff had more to do with Toney needing a fresh start.

I don't think Giants FO is thinking he could have helped them this year.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:10 AM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I mean, it’s Daboll now and you can probably say he’s also a Brotherfucking Cheatriot Fuckbag. I certainly wasn’t enthused when he was our OC. But Daboll seems to be well liked. Maybe hes an ass. I think there is certainly a case for it in Toney.
Daboll comes off like one of those coaches that if you aren't 100% bought into what he's selling...he doesn't want you on his team.

Reid gets you to buy in by letting you be yourself.
[Reply]
kepp 10:15 AM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by Munson:
Lotta great blocks there, but Fortson's was the key to turning the corner.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:19 AM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
Looking forward to seeing what they can do with him next year. Great addition.
What an avatar!
[Reply]
Page 22 of 33
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up