ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 23
« First < 121819202122 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes is 15 TDs away from passing Aikman
petegz28 07:47 AM 07-02-2022

Crazy Stat: Patrick Mahomes could throw 15 touchdowns the rest of his career and still finish with more career touchdown passes than Hall of Fame quarterback Troy Aikman.

Note: Mahomes has played in 102 less games. pic.twitter.com/YzE4B34Xh2

— Sea of Red Nation (@seaofrednation) July 1, 2022

[Reply]
RealSNR 11:11 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Hello
I FUCKING CALLED IT I AM SO SMART S-M-R-T I MEAN S-M-A-R-T
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:03 AM 10-11-2022

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:08 AM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Troy boy is quite the little bitch , him and joe joe the little homo have finished off Monday night football
Originally Posted by 007:
I honestly thought they called a good game tonight
I did too.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:05 PM 10-11-2022
Aikman getting some heat from the snowflakes about his dress comment last night.

While blasting a terrible roughing the passer call in the first half after Chiefs defensive lineman Chris Jones hit Raiders quarterback Derek Carr from behind, Aikman remarked, “My hope is the competition committee looks at this in the next set of meetings and, you know, we take the dresses off.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
irafreak 03:07 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Aikman getting some heat from the snowflakes about his dress comment last night.

While blasting a terrible roughing the passer call in the first half after Chiefs defensive lineman Chris Jones hit Raiders quarterback Derek Carr from behind, Aikman remarked, “My hope is the competition committee looks at this in the next set of meetings and, you know,

we take the dresses off.”

What could they possibly be upset about. It's a figure of speech and pretty obvious what it means.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:13 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by irafreak:
we take the dresses off.”[/b]
What could they possibly be upset about. It's a figure of speech and pretty obvious what it means.
I'm guessing it's some kind of "toxic masculinity" debate.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 03:17 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

While blasting a terrible roughing the passer call in the first half after Chiefs defensive lineman Chris Jones hit Raiders quarterback Derek Carr from behind, Aikman remarked, “My hope is the competition committee looks at this in the next set of meetings and, you know, we take the dresses off.”

I may be giving Aikman too much credit, but thought it was a subtle reference back to Jack Lambert, who back in 1978 made the comment
"Quarterbacks should wear dresses" after being nearly ejected for a late hit on a QB.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:20 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I'm guessing it's some kind of "toxic masculinity" debate.
I saw a headline about Aikman's "misogynistic" comment. SMH
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:32 PM 10-11-2022

The whole women are just as tough as men angle.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/troy-a...he-dresses-off

[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 05:41 PM 10-11-2022
Probably one or two people on Twitter being weirdos or chasing that sweet interaction high and then clickbait new media blowing it up and reacting for engagement
[Reply]
jd1020 05:43 PM 10-11-2022
Fuck it... put the dresses on the line and see how many sign up.
[Reply]
Kman34 05:48 PM 10-11-2022
Its time to take the diapers off...
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:02 PM 10-11-2022
Saw this stat and thought it was amazing.

Mahomes has a better career winning percentage (.571) when trailing by double digits, than Aikman had in all career regular season games (.570).
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 06:57 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Saw this stat and thought it was amazing.

Mahomes has a better career winning percentage (.571) when trailing by double digits, than Aikman had in all career regular season games (.570).
All of the other greats were up about 0.38
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:01 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by 007:
I honestly thought they called a good game tonight
I agree, he didn't pussyfoot around, called it like he saw it and felt on the Chris Jones sack/recovery penalty.

It was kind of obvious towards the end that someone from the NFL suggested that they quit hammering on the refs. They went out of their way to point out the ref got it right on the missed two point atempt by the Raiders.

I thought to myself, well shit, that is what they get paid for and are supposed to do.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 23
« First < 121819202122 23 >
Up