ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 46
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson to Browns
KC Hawks 01:47 PM 03-18-2022

Deshaun Watson has decided he wants to play for the Cleveland Browns in a stunning change of events, per sources. Watson has informed the Houston Texans that he now is willing to waive the no-trade clause in his contract to be dealt to Cleveland.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 06:03 PM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I'm a huge Tyreek Hill fan so you don't have to convince me.

I'm just laughing at stevie's hypocrisy. He's talking about how NFL players should be choir boys due to how much they get paid and lamenting how we, as fans, have lowered the bar for them. Whole time he's cheering for a team that employs Tyreek Hill, Frank Clark, Willie Gay,etc. as well as a coach who clearly has some issues raising functional children.

Who cares about any of that? Not me, but apparently stevie does. It's just amusing.
I for one, felt that Willie Gay's assault of that defenseless vacuum cleaner was reprehensible, and it is so hard to watch the Kansas City Chiefs now.

#believeallhouseholdappliances
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:05 PM 06-06-2022
I hadn't really paid much attention to Watson's sexual assault issues up until the last few days after I watched the Real Sports special.

I have to say, I'm skeptical of these women's claims, though it appears Watson is definitely a creepy weirdo. No one needs that many masseuses lol and you definitely don't need to be fucking multiple them, especially while you have a girlfriend.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:11 PM 06-06-2022
Think Hardin has fucked him pretty badly by coming out and insinuating there definitely were sexual interactions with multiple "masseuses". But the Wheel of Discipline could give him a slap on the wrist and an unenthusiastic handjob for all we know.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:57 PM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Think Hardin has fucked him pretty badly by coming out and insinuating there definitely were sexual interactions with multiple "masseuses". But the Wheel of Discipline could give him a slap on the wrist and an unenthusiastic handjob for all we know.

I haven’t dug into it, but from what I understand, Watson admitted to consensual sex with three or four of them, no?

You’re right about the Wheel of Discipline, though. It could go a million different ways. According to the Real Sports segment, the NFL didn’t even speak to some of the masseuses. And recently they’ve got Watson’s agent lauding the league’s “thorough” investigation.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that was a sort of plea deal. “Just hype us up a bit and we’ll lighten the suspension” sort of thing.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:17 PM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I haven’t dug into it, but from what I understand, Watson admitted to consensual sex with three or four of them, no?

You’re right about the Wheel of Discipline, though. It could go a million different ways. According to the Real Sports segment, the NFL didn’t even speak to some of the masseuses. And recently they’ve got Watson’s agent lauding the league’s “thorough” investigation.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that was a sort of plea deal. “Just hype us up a bit and we’ll lighten the suspension” sort of thing.
I’d be shocked if he weren’t suspended for at least a season. There’s no way the NFL has been okay with how this has all played out.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:19 PM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I’d be shocked if he weren’t suspended for at least a season. There’s no way the NFL has been okay with how this has all played out.
Be prepared to be shocked (even though I feel he should be).
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:21 PM 06-06-2022
If the NFL isnt completely stupid it should at least be what Bauer got.
[Reply]
Nickhead 04:26 PM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
i am waiting on the league to drag their feet and make the suspension occur in 2023 :-)
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=16202741

i am gonna double down on this prediction...

the browns will be forced to put him on some sort of exemption list this season, then suspended for at least 2 years by the NFL.

this serves two fold:

the league can stick it to the browns for signing such a shit contract for a shit person

as well, lets them set the standard in tandem with other sports.

ETA: could his contract be voided by the NFL?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:27 PM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Be prepared to be shocked (even though I feel he should be).
Happily take even odds bets with anyone who disagrees.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:30 PM 06-06-2022
What are your terms?
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:31 PM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Happily take even odds bets with anyone who disagrees.
A whole season, eh?

Hrmmm....Vegas got any odds on Watson's suspension?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:09 PM 06-07-2022

A spa in a strip mall and the team he played for at the time played roles in enabling this series of massages. And the regular dialogue Hardin had with prosecutors before the grand jury demonstrates, at the least, the value of a well paid and well connected lawyer.

— Jenny Vrentas (@JennyVrentas) June 7, 2022

[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:27 PM 06-07-2022
Lmao, 66 different therapists. Dude is a sexual predator.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:36 PM 06-07-2022
More interesting is the Texans providing Watson with NDAs for the 'masseuses' to sign.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:37 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Lmao, 66 different therapists. Dude is a sexual predator.
Yet ThaVirus is “skeptical of these women’s claims”.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 22 of 46
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up