ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 29
« First < 121819202122 23242526 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CP Planeteer's Biggest Blunder Tourney
TimBone 06:49 PM 02-17-2022
So, a thought crossed my mind today while reading through the EB drama thread, and watching Clay be criticized by the dude that burned down his entire apartment with a chimney starter and cookie sheet.

What are the biggest Planeteer blunders in CP history? Was it Reerun threatening a politician? Pete claiming the eventual SB Champion Chiefs wouldn't sniff the playoffs? InMen not knowing how heat works? Mav's big arrival?

Consider this a nomination thread. If we get enough to put together a tourney, I'll run it.

The rules are pretty simple, it has to be something that has created a pile-on here at CP, and nothing from the DC Cesspool.

If you make a nomination, please give a decent summary of the event, because that description will be what I use during the tourney.

Peace and Love.
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:16 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Tell me you’re too dense to see the point without telling me you’re too dense.

God you are a ****.

[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:16 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Lots of people laboring under assumptions that I concern myself with being liked or respected around her. Cast all of those ideas aside and save your mighty typing fingers.
LOL.

The speed and volume of your responses to me and others in this thread speaks otherwise.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:18 PM 02-19-2022
I have not been wronged even a little bit. I am sorry I don't care about your online club house anymore Jamie. I don't know what else to tell you.
LOL. Nobody has wronged you and yet your proceed like a complete ducking asshole?

That’s a you problem. But do you man.

The reality is the long timers, good, engaged posters aren’t some online persona. The members I’ve met IRL from here are pretty much like they post here (can’t vouch for DC. I stay out of there).

So I’m going to move forward presuming you are complete asshole to everyone that engages you in your off-line life. Because if nobody has wronged you and you don’t care about this place, why be a fucking asshole? I can only conclude that it’s because you’re a fucking asshole.

A little self reflection might do you some good.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:20 PM 02-19-2022
:-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:25 PM 02-19-2022
I have not been wronged even a little bit. I am sorry I don't care about your online club house anymore Jamie. I don't know what else to tell you.
And I didn’t think that you had, which is what makes this so perplexing. It’s one thing to move on from this place, I get it, it happens, no big deal. But to come here and be condescending to everyone? That’s something entirely different.

And it betrays your position of not caring any more; if you truly didn’t care you simply would not bother interacting with us any more. Now, I’m not suggesting that secretly you were still part of the in crowd here, maybe you do, maybe you don’t, whatever. The point is though, something drives you to come here and inform us how much more elevated and enlightened you are than we Neanderthals. That doesn’t happen with out caring in one fashion or another.
[Reply]
TimBone 08:25 PM 02-19-2022
Fuck all this Zach bullshit. Why the fuck does post #2 have 18 god damned upvotes? I don't even think I've ever banned anybody. Fuck this Cesspool.

Run your own fucking tournament. I'm out.

[Reply]
|Zach| 08:28 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by TimBone:
**** all this Zach bullshit. Why the **** does post #2 have 18 god damned upvotes? I don't even think I've ever banned anybody. **** this Cesspool.

Run your own ****ing tournament. I'm out.

There are some good stories in this thread no doubt.
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:30 PM 02-19-2022
LOL. Nobody has wronged you and yet your proceed like a complete ducking asshole?

That’s a you problem. But do you man.

The reality is the long timers, good, engaged posters aren’t some online persona. The members I’ve met IRL from here are pretty much like they post here (can’t vouch for DC. I stay out of there).

So I’m going to move forward presuming you are complete asshole to everyone that engages you in your off-line life. Because if nobody has wronged you and you don’t care about this place, why be a ****ing asshole? I can only conclude that it’s because you’re a ****ing asshole.

A little self reflection might do you some good.
Other people assume I was a barista for some reason and that is just the beginning of the assumptions with no basis so honestly it can't get much worse than that. Proceed however you think is best. :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 08:36 PM 02-19-2022
I’ve never seen Buehler get tuned up here.

I’m liking this!
[Reply]
Pablo 08:36 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:

I’m liking this!
He's giving Zach the Herm Edwards treatment
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:37 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
And I didn’t think that you had, which is what makes this so perplexing. It’s one thing to move on from this place, I get it, it happens, no big deal. But to come here and be condescending to everyone? That’s something entirely different.

And it betrays your position of not caring any more; if you truly didn’t care you simply would not bother interacting with us any more. Now, I’m not suggesting that secretly you were still part of the in crowd here, maybe you do, maybe you don’t, whatever. The point is though, something drives you to come here and inform us how much more elevated and enlightened you are than we Neanderthals. That doesn’t happen with out caring in one fashion or another.
Well good luck finding peace or I don't even know what with this situation. Sorry its such a paradox for you.

[Reply]
Buehler445 08:42 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:

I’m liking this!
:-).

You obviously missed zilla white knighting Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards.

Or BEP trying to teach me about flour.

:-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:46 PM 02-19-2022
Speaking of Zilla white knighting Squirmin Herman Mitherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards here is the thread.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...light=Squirmin

It’s not a winner but it s good reading.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:59 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by TimBone:
**** all this Zach bullshit. Why the **** does post #2 have 18 god damned upvotes? I don't even think I've ever banned anybody. **** this Cesspool.

Run your own ****ing tournament. I'm out.
You had to know a blunder thread would diverge into a shit show.
[Reply]
TimBone 09:10 PM 02-19-2022
Speaking of Zilla white knighting Squirmin Herman Mitherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards here is the thread.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...light=Squirmin

It’s not a winner but it s good reading.
I want to read the flour argument.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 29
« First < 121819202122 23242526 > Last »
Up