ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 88
« First < 121819202122 232425263272 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tom Brady Retiring
Dante84 01:31 PM 01-29-2022
Patrick Mahomes, you’re up.

2023 version:

Video of Tom Brady making the news official: “I’m retiring. For good.”pic.twitter.com/oEPV3smYrH https://t.co/Rt37oFP7Jh

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) February 1, 2023

2022 version:

Tom Brady is retiring from football after 22 extraordinary seasons, multiple sources tell @JeffDarlington and me.

More coming on https://t.co/rDZaVFhcDQ. pic.twitter.com/6CHWmMlyXg

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 29, 2022

EDIT: Timeline below.
1. Darlington & Schefter report Brady is retiring.
2. TB12, Tom’s brand/company, tweet (then later delete) about his retirement.
3. Toms teammates tweet about his retirement.
4. Tom’s agent, dad, Arians, and Licht all say Tom hasn’t decided yet.
5. Ian Rappaport says many sources confirm Tom plans to retire but the pushback is due to timing.
6. Tom announces retirement again in 2023.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:50 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Schefter & Rapaport seem extremely confident it’s a done deal. Would be hilarious if it goes the other direction.
I must say I disagree.

The last thing on this earth I want to see is another game featuring Fuckhole Brady.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:01 AM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I must say I disagree.

The last thing on this earth I want to see is another game featuring Fuckhole Brady.
I’m tired of him too, but I also expect him to play another 10 years. The media has gone all in on this retirement story. I just think it would be funny if the media ends up wrong. If he actually retires and stays retired, that would be good to see. Make way for the younger QB’s. I am ready to see Rodgers end his career as well.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 01:35 AM 01-30-2022
Apologies for my language... I'm a noob here...

Tom Brady can truly get fucked. He's a goddamn sociopath. And the media can get fucked too. They are collective sociopaths.

We're about to get into the arguably the best, second, or third best weekend of NFL football with games that mean "everything", and this cocksucker "legend" decides this is the time to start leaking stories, just like leaking the football from ten years ago... What a piece of shit.

He's a media whore who simply has zero grace and doesn't even have the brains or intelligence or respect for the game, or anyone to do his retirement the right way. Leaked crap to the media to cloud the next few weeks when everyone's attention should be on the games ahead, but nope... ol Tom Brady can't stand to not be a part in the game and being an actual part of things, he's gonna sling this cloudy sludge of "I'm retiring" into it...

The rich, wealthy and "gods" of this world truly, truly have zero class, and zero sensibility on what is right, wrong and good sense. And they simply do not care about anything or anyone outside of themselves. He'll never understand the things that tarnish his image because there are simply too many sycophantic suck-up posers who will wash his dirty undies and then sell them on eBay after they've jacked off.

A "legend" with class would let the rest of the season play out, and give this moment, these teams, these coaches THEIR time because a "legend" respects it.

Tom Brady is a fucking whore. A talented whore with a chip on his shoulder, but ultimately, he's just a fucking asshole piece of shit. Fuck him. Fuck him every day.

This bullshit of "GOAT"... Go fuck yourself... seriously... he's a cheater. he's a dickwad with his first wife. he's kinda dumb(ever heard an interview?), he believes in his own mythology. I'm actually embarrassed for him.

If this cocksucker actually does retire, I'm not even sure I'll believe it until he's out of the league for the next ten years, because I'll be willing to bet the son of a bitch will start itching in November of next year, and start hiring his own ass out for another trophy... Seriously. Fuck Tom Brady. Fuck Tom Brady. Fuck Tom Brady.

I could go on, but I think I need a shot.
[Reply]
cdcox 01:49 AM 01-30-2022
He’s too chicken to come back. Will not end well for his feeble elderly body. He also doesn’t have the stones to face a year of humiliation. Bring it on chicken Tom.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:59 AM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:

Tom Brady can truly get fucked. He's a goddamn sociopath. And the media can get fucked too. They are collective sociopaths.

We're about to get into the arguably the best, second, or third best weekend of NFL football with games that mean "everything", and this cocksucker "legend" decides this is the time to start leaking stories, just like leaking the football from ten years ago... What a piece of shit.

He's a media whore who simply has zero grace and doesn't even have the brains or intelligence or respect for the game, or anyone to do his retirement the right way. Leaked crap to the media to cloud the next few weeks when everyone's attention should be on the games ahead, but nope... ol Tom Brady can't stand to not be a part in the game and being an actual part of things, he's gonna sling this cloudy sludge of "I'm retiring" into it...

The rich, wealthy and "gods" of this world truly, truly have zero class, and zero sensibility on what is right, wrong and good sense. And they simply do not care about anything or anyone outside of themselves. He'll never understand the things that tarnish his image because there are simply too many sycophantic suck-up posers who will wash his dirty undies and then sell them on eBay after they've jacked off.

A "legend" with class would let the rest of the season play out, and give this moment, these teams, these coaches THEIR time because a "legend" respects it.

Tom Brady is a fucking whore. A talented whore with a chip on his shoulder, but ultimately, he's just a fucking asshole piece of shit. Fuck him. Fuck him every day.

This bullshit of "GOAT"... Go fuck yourself... seriously... he's a cheater. he's a dickwad with his first wife. he's kinda dumb(ever heard an interview?), he believes in his own mythology. I'm actually embarrassed for him.

If this cocksucker actually does retire, I'm not even sure I'll believe it until he's out of the league for the next ten years, because I'll be willing to bet the son of a bitch will start itching in November of next year, and start hiring his own ass out for another trophy... Seriously. Fuck Tom Brady. Fuck Tom Brady. Fuck Tom Brady.

Welcome to the planet.

Don’t worry about language. In fact you can shut off the filters by choosing a different filter setting at bottom left. (Dark mode is where it’s at)

I think Tom Brady or at least someone around him is pretty sharp on the PR end. But can’t disagree much.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:01 AM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by cdcox:
He’s too chicken to come back. Will not end well for his feeble elderly body. He also doesn’t have the stones to face a year of humiliation. Bring it on chicken Tom.
I am not and haven’t been for awhile scared of Fuckhole Brady.

What I’m scared of is the zebras.
[Reply]
raybec 4 06:28 AM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:

Tom Brady can truly get ****ed. He's a goddamn sociopath. And the media can get ****ed too. They are collective sociopaths.

We're about to get into the arguably the best, second, or third best weekend of NFL football with games that mean "everything", and this one who sucks the penis "legend" decides this is the time to start leaking stories, just like leaking the football from ten years ago... What a piece of shit.

Tom Brady is a ****ing whore. A talented whore with a chip on his shoulder, but ultimately, he's just a ****ing asshole piece of shit. **** him. **** him every day.

This bullshit of "GOAT"... Go **** yourself... seriously... he's a cheater. he's a dickwad with his first wife. he's kinda dumb(ever heard an interview?), he believes in his own mythology. I'm actually embarrassed for him.

If this one who sucks the penis actually does retire, I'm not even sure I'll believe it until he's out of the league for the next ten years, because I'll be willing to bet the son of a bitch will start itching in November of next year, and start hiring his own ass out for another trophy... Seriously. **** Tom Brady. **** Tom Brady. **** Tom Brady.

My goodness, the language here is concerning

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:08 AM 01-30-2022
Since it is a bad look for him, I can believe that this announcement did not come from him or his people. Could be one of those deals where loose lips sink ships. I could see him announcing after the SB so that he would not be viewed negatively as an attention whore.

...but I could also see that maybe he is such a narcissistic prick that he wanted everyone to talk about him after that last loss and go on and on about his greatness...

Eh. In the end, I'm leaning towards option 1. I can't see him wanting the blow back for this, it's what you might call an un-forced error. He's been around for a while, and he's pretty savvy when it comes to PR. I think he's gonna retire, but the intention was to announce it after the SB. Somebody had one shot too many and let the cat out of the bag.
[Reply]
TEX 09:27 AM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I am not and haven’t been for awhile scared of ****hole Brady.

What I’m scared of is the zebras.
TRUTH!
[Reply]
scho63 09:38 AM 01-30-2022
Of course even his retirement/ non retirement is a drama
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:49 AM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I always do I wanna get the 4th dose of vaxx too
You should have them inject it into your urethra.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:55 AM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
You're a pussy who cant hold a conversation.
You’re a blind dumb fuck.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:56 AM 01-30-2022
He'll be back for another year..
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:05 AM 01-30-2022
Does Tom go into the Hall as a Patriot or Buc?
[Reply]
R8RFAN 10:13 AM 01-30-2022
If he retires before Feb 4 I think he would lose out on like 15 million
[Reply]
Page 22 of 88
« First < 121819202122 232425263272 > Last »
Up