ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 61
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- How do you feel about Hardees?
Simply Red 11:42 AM 06-28-2016
How do you feel about Hardees?

Hot Ham and Cheese?

Breakfast?!

coupon here
[Reply]
listopencil 10:59 PM 07-02-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
When our electricity or internet goes out, I'm always happy to hit Denny's. Not only have they remodeled all of the locations near my home to include high speed WiFi, the service is excellent and the food is often well above average.

I'm a big time breakfast guy and I've never been disappointed. Moons Over Myhammy is my personal Achilles. It's just so freaking good!

I never really think of them all that much but every time I've been in I was pretty happy with what I got.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:05 PM 07-02-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Uh oh you said Oriental.

There is a place in town that plays up its Chinese theme quite a bit. It has had several owners over the years and, for some reason, they have always been Hispanic. So they always do Chinese food with Hispanic seasoning (IDK what you call it so I'll go with Hispanic seasoning) and it's really good. I don't know what to call the place. They have this incredible Crab Rangoon. That dish isn't even really Chinese as far as I know, it's Americanized Chinese food. And then these guys use spice combinations that they learned growing up in households that do traditional Hispanic dishes. So...I'll just stick with Oriental.
[Reply]
Buzz 07-02-2016, 11:55 PM
This message has been deleted by Buzz.
TimBone 12:12 AM 07-03-2016
When our electricity or internet goes out, I'm always happy to hit Denny's. Not only have they remodeled all of the locations near my home to include high speed WiFi, the service is excellent and the food is often well above average.

I'm a big time breakfast guy and I've never been disappointed. Moons Over Myhammy is my personal Achilles. It's just so freaking good!
Yeah, that Moons Over My Hammy is my joint. It's good shit.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:47 AM 07-03-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
There is a place in town that plays up its Chinese theme quite a bit. It has had several owners over the years and, for some reason, they have always been Hispanic. So they always do Chinese food with Hispanic seasoning (IDK what you call it so I'll go with Hispanic seasoning) and it's really good. I don't know what to call the place. They have this incredible Crab Rangoon. That dish isn't even really Chinese as far as I know, it's Americanized Chinese food. And then these guys use spice combinations that they learned growing up in households that do traditional Hispanic dishes. So...I'll just stick with Oriental.
With you there.

We have a place like that in Phoenix: Chino Bandido. It's frigging good.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:08 AM 07-03-2016
No way those were real eggs or bacon BLee. Nooo way.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:27 AM 07-03-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
No way those were real eggs or bacon BLee. Nooo way.
They're fine bud - You're fortified like the eggs. READY TO ROCK THAT DAY UP!!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:29 AM 07-03-2016
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
They're fine bud - You're fortified like the eggs. READY TO ROCK THAT DAY UP!!
I need a good chili mac
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:05 AM 07-03-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
I need a good chili mac
Steak and Shake.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:36 PM 07-03-2016

The last time I went to Denny's, they pissed me off and I left because I got tired of waiting after 10 minutes for someone to take my order for take out. I would of sat down, but my wife was still fresh off a c-section.

The time before that I ate something that had mozzarella sticks inside a grilled cheese sandwich. It was a certain monstrosity.

While they pissed me off the last time, I'd still eat at the one off Metcalf if I were ever hungry when around there. The closest one to me, in Peculiar, is incredibly nasty.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:44 PM 07-03-2016
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
The last time I went to Denny's, they pissed me off and I left because I got tired of waiting after 10 minutes for someone to take my order for take out. I would of sat down, but my wife was still fresh off a c-section.

The time before that I ate something that had mozzarella sticks inside a grilled cheese sandwich. It was a certain monstrosity.

While they pissed me off the last time, I'd still eat at the one off Metcalf if I were ever hungry when around there. The closest one to me, in Peculiar, is incredibly nasty.
I think it's all down to management.

For a while we had a couple decent Denny's nearby, but they went way downhill. So far, that my aunt and uncle live within walking distance to one and sneer every time they drive by. I haven't been in a while as it started getting worse, but they tell me it's a neverending downslope.

OTOH, I know plenty of crappy IHOPs, but the one nearest me and the one nearest my parents [4 hrs apart] are both top notch. Probably my favorite breakfast out there, and I'm just around the corner from a couple of the highest rated breakfast joints in St. Louis [SW Diner, City Diner, and Uncle Bill's].
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:50 PM 07-03-2016
Perkin's is nice.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:54 PM 07-03-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I think it's all down to management.

For a while we had a couple decent Denny's nearby, but they went way downhill. So far, that my aunt and uncle live within walking distance to one and sneer every time they drive by. I haven't been in a while as it started getting worse, but they tell me it's a neverending downslope.

OTOH, I know plenty of crappy IHOPs, but the one nearest me and the one nearest my parents [4 hrs apart] are both top notch. Probably my favorite breakfast out there, and I'm just around the corner from a couple of the highest rated breakfast joints in St. Louis [SW Diner, City Diner, and Uncle Bill's].
I'd have to agree.

The closest IHOP to here gets a lot of complaints in general. When I went, it was always the same time of the week and it was great every time.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:54 PM 07-03-2016
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Perkin's is nice.
It's definitely better than Denny's. Even IHop.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:01 PM 07-03-2016
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
It's definitely better than Denny's. Even IHop.
Yes. Agreed.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:07 PM 07-03-2016
Remember their treasure chest of free toys? Like tic-tac-toe plastic games and stuff -
[Reply]
Page 22 of 61
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up