ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 69
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Does anyone get laid in this city?
xztop123 12:53 AM 08-04-2014
outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:27 AM 08-07-2014
Pretend you're getting over a bad breakup and follow this self improvement plan.

Originally Posted by :
STEP 3: REBUILD AND IMPROVE. When you’re in a relationship, you rarely realize just how much time goes into hanging out with your significant other. After a break-up, you suddenly have all that time to yourself. Treat it like it a gift, and fill those hours with new activities and new people. Take a cooking or bartending class. Join a running club or a yoga studio or a CrossFit gym — something that improves your body and introduces you to new people. Volunteer at a hospital or an animal shelter or a tutoring center. Become a better, stronger, smarter person.

A lot of people write in to the mailbag complaining about not being interested in other women long after a break-up. I say: don’t worry about other women. Take care of YOU. Make your life about self-improvement and learn how to be happy alone. As you continue with Step 3, you’ll become a more confident and more interesting version of yourself. You’ll meet new friends who never knew you when you dated Whatsherface, and the new circles of people will include new women.

Your improved physique, knowledge, and kindness will help you find someone smarter and prettier and funnier than the stupid toolbag who dumped you. And someday, months or years down the road, you’ll run into that ex, and she’ll tell you that you look “really good,” and you, in turn, will wish her well, because you are genuinely happy and are doing better without her. And the fact that you’re better-looking and happier without her will FILL HER WITH THE BILE OF REGRET UNTIL THE DAY SHE DIES COLD AND ALONE! REVENGE IS YOURS!!! SWEET REVENGE! IT TOOK SO MUCH WORK, BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...#ixzz39jDFuu3h
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:28 AM 08-07-2014
Originally Posted by xztop123:
Tried that

I know the tank tops are objectionable to you all but 19 year old females don't mind them
Yup. it's your personality for sure.

As a guy, you shouldn't be taking more selfies than a female.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:30 AM 08-07-2014
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Yup. it's your personality for sure.

As a guy, you shouldn't be taking more selfies than a female.
The elaborate combover to hide a severely receding hairline doesn't help, either.
[Reply]
xztop123 11:31 AM 08-07-2014
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Pretend you're getting over a bad breakup and follow this self improvement plan.

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...#ixzz39jDFuu3h
Haha I suppose... im essentially getting over like 15 bad breakups (amount of dates ive had recently that never went anywhere)

I HAVE been playing the "shy guy game" with my texting and getting way better results... Basically pretending to be an innocent puppy and ending everything with haha lol (:
[Reply]
xztop123 11:31 AM 08-07-2014
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
The elaborate combover to hide a severely receding hairline doesn't help, either.
You didnt know until i posted the short hair pic
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:33 AM 08-07-2014

"Bitch better have my honey"

Get a new gimmick. I saw a guy rocking one of these downtown last weekend.
[Reply]
Donger 11:36 AM 08-07-2014
I've never really been into the dating scene, but I do know that females can sense desperation from afar. I wouldn't think that has changed.
[Reply]
xztop123 11:46 AM 08-07-2014
Originally Posted by Donger:
I've never really been into the dating scene, but I do know that females can sense desperation from afar. I wouldn't think that has changed.
Desperation is simply relative to how you look

If he were walking around bars hitting on every girl in sight, would they think he was desperate?

How you look = the type of person people assume you are.
[Reply]
loochy 11:47 AM 08-07-2014

If he were walking around bars hitting on every girl in sight, would they think he was desperate?

How you look = the type of person people assume you are.
If he was a creeper, he would have problems...guaranteed.

Also, NOBODY LOOKS LIKE THAT ANYWHERE IN REAL LIFE
[Reply]
Katipan 11:47 AM 08-07-2014

Yes, numbnuts.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:49 AM 08-07-2014
Originally Posted by loochy:

O I DO
[Reply]
Donger 11:51 AM 08-07-2014
No, it isn't.

Yes, they would.
[Reply]
loochy 11:52 AM 08-07-2014
Originally Posted by Katipan:
O I DO
orly?

[Reply]
xztop123 11:52 AM 08-07-2014
Originally Posted by loochy:

I've seen a few
[Reply]
loochy 11:52 AM 08-07-2014
I've seen a few
homo
[Reply]
Page 22 of 69
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up