ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 110
« First < 121819202122 232425263272 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Nuclear emergency declared at quake-damaged reactor
googlegoogle 07:35 PM 03-11-2011
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2...reactors_N.htm
[Reply]
Dave Lane 08:01 AM 03-13-2011
I'm disappointed G2 hasn't melted down yet. Damn maybe the meth is wearing off. G2 I have another $10 for your to continue to entertain us.
[Reply]
loochy 08:25 AM 03-13-2011
Why, Mr. googlegoogle? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. googlegoogle. Vagaries of perception. The temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself. Although, only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. googlegoogle. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. googlegoogle, Why? Why do you persist?

[Reply]
kstater 08:32 AM 03-13-2011
Originally Posted by googlegoogle:

I still haven't received a reply on which mod wants to ban thread starting topics.
Hint: It's ALL of them
[Reply]
Bwana 08:34 AM 03-13-2011
Are we dead yet?
[Reply]
seclark 09:55 AM 03-13-2011
wtf is going on here?
i take one day off, and come back to earthquakes, tsunamis, nuclear meltdowns, and everyone picking on gg.
sec
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:15 AM 03-13-2011
Originally Posted by Buck:
COME ON!
God that show holds up. I was grinning in anticipation of Gob's Shouldshouldshouldshouldshouldshould meltdown, and forgot about Michael's half concerned half annoyed lip purse in the middle of it.

:-) :-)
[Reply]
Ebolapox 10:25 AM 03-13-2011
Nice try calling me crazy.

Actually i've tried to contact mods before and they wouldn't reply. Who's being civil?

You defended me? Really. You never mentioned that before. You even jested that it was time for another ban on privileges.

I still haven't received a reply on which mod wants to ban thread starting topics.

I NEVER HARDLY POST IN THE LOUNGE ANYWAYS. Is it SofaKing?
HE CALLED YOU RETARDED YOU FUCKING DUNCE
[Reply]
Ebolapox 10:27 AM 03-13-2011
It is a partial ban.

It's BS. You wont even give a reason or the name of the thread that bothered that mod.

It's because that mod wants to silence political speech. That's where i post most often.

I don't even start new threads often.
AND IT'S A GOOD THING CAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED
[Reply]
loochy 10:28 AM 03-13-2011
I think googlegoogle is about 15 years old. Is this correct?
[Reply]
Rams Fan 03-13-2011, 10:28 AM
This message has been deleted by Rams Fan. Reason: I'm a ******* idiot
loochy 10:31 AM 03-13-2011
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
So if someone's retarded you make fun of them?
well usually...unless there is someone big and bad defending them
[Reply]
Ebolapox 10:32 AM 03-13-2011
So if someone's retarded you make fun of them?
if they're actually retarded, not really. but if they're smart enough to make their way on the internet, they get it double barrel.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 10:33 AM 03-13-2011
Originally Posted by loochy:
well usually...unless there is someone big and bad defending them
it's a good thing I didn't vote for rams fan in the rival fan poll: he's a fuggin' white knight!
[Reply]
Rams Fan 03-13-2011, 10:33 AM
This message has been deleted by Rams Fan.
Ebolapox 10:36 AM 03-13-2011
Yeah, so if I have a friend who has a mild case of retardation and knows how to use the internet, would you make fun of him?
can he set up his own computer, sign up for an isp, set up a wireless network, and take care of any issues if the signal isn't good enough OR the network needs to be reset?

yeah. didn't think so. none of that is difficult, but not exactly within the repertoire of your average person with MMR.
[Reply]
loochy 10:37 AM 03-13-2011
Yeah, so if I have a friend who has a mild case of retardation and knows how to use the internet, would you make fun of him?
Does your friend find articles on the internet, grossly misinterpret them, make postings on chiefsplanet about it, and then argue endlessly when he gets his BS called? If so, then yeah, he'd probably get made fun of.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 10:38 AM 03-13-2011

No, I'm not. I'm just sensitive to that word being used and I've mentioned why in multiple threads.
it only means 'slowed down.' you can retard growth (slow growth or stunt growth) of a plant. like a ton of other words in our language, it's how it's taken and used.

at the end of the day: it's only a freakin' word. will I censor myself because you get butthurt over a fucking word? nope.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 03-13-2011, 10:38 AM
This message has been deleted by Rams Fan.
Page 22 of 110
« First < 121819202122 232425263272 > Last »
Up