ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 35
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Bryan Cook Thread*****
Dante84 07:18 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Cook was the third-most valuable safety in college football in 2021 #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/PpjLYjZwK5

— Eric Eager ���� (@PFF_Eric) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Chiefnj2 05:44 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

This is great.
I think Cook gets beat a little on the second play as well, but he recovers to tip the ball. I believe he’s supposed to stay between the WR and end zone. He lets the receiver get by him a little. Good recovery and great tip to the CB.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:08 PM 01-31-2023
Look at this motherfucker just blaze his ass across the field and make the tackle. He’s a lot faster than I gave him credit for. He’s gonna come in real handy in the SB.

Bryan Cook showing off his wheels again. That’s a lot of ground to cover a running back that quickly. #JacobsEyeInTheSky #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/mv6WhlzvOo

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) January 31, 2023

We just weren’t getting this from Dirty Dan anymore. He’s developed nicely at the end of the season.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:19 AM 02-01-2023
Likable guy, but drafted too high in my eyes. Maybe the Senior Bowl gave him some added draft boost. Who knows? Seems a little stiff and not very instinctual at the NFL level. Maybe that will come with experience. He is a thumper and his aggressiveness is a plus. I wish him much success. Truly hope that he proves me wrong & merits that draft pick. Even if he is from Cinci. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:46 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Likable guy, but drafted too high in my eyes. Maybe the Senior Bowl gave him some added draft boost. Who knows? Seems a little stiff and not very instinctual at the NFL level. Maybe that will come with experience. He is a thumper and his aggressiveness is a plus. I wish him much success. Truly hope that he proves me wrong & merits that draft pick. Even if he is from Cinci. :-)
Man, I just don’t know how he could still have the stiff attribute after the game swinging play he made at one of the most pivotal moments in the championship game. We were all begging Tyrann or even Jones to make just one play like that to swing last year’s game. But this year, it was a rookie who stepped up when the lights were brightest (while Jones had a redemption game of his own, ofc).
[Reply]
staylor26 09:59 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Terrible take.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:06 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Look at this mother****er just blaze his ass across the field and make the tackle. He’s a lot faster than I gave him credit for. He’s gonna come in real handy in the SB.

We just weren’t getting this from Dirty Dan anymore. He’s developed nicely at the end of the season.
Damn, that mother fucker can fly.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:09 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
He'll be terrific next year. You can see the progress just in the last few weeks.

Thornhill is a goner.
Cook and Thornhill do different things.
[Reply]
O.city 10:13 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They also play for different teams next year.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:14 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
They also play for different teams next year.
I wouldn't be so sure.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:15 AM 02-01-2023
I'm not sure that Thornhill is getting this big money deal you guys think he will.
[Reply]
O.city 10:16 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I'm not sure that Thornhill is getting this big money deal you guys think he will.
Big money? No.

Bigger than the Chiefs will pay after drafting a guy in the 2nd round last year? Yes.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:21 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He has a pretty desirable skill set and he's a younger player with a pretty solid resume already.

I think a deal near Reid's is pretty likely. He was hot/cold especially through the middle part of the season so that will probably put a cap on his value. Bates will obviously be the top guy on the market but I expect he won't get there.

There will be some older guys like Jimmie Ward and Jordan Poyer. I'd imagine Chauncey Gardner-Johnson will be most teams first choice if they're looking for a single-high guy but I figure Thornhill will be the next choice.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:21 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Damn, that mother fucker can fly.
Not trying to pick on Bolton, but watch those two and notice the difference in speed. Holy shit Cook is fast.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:25 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They both seem nice though.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:30 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Big money? No.

Bigger than the Chiefs will pay after drafting a guy in the 2nd round last year? Yes.
Dude, they don't even have the same skillset. Cook is not replacing Thornhill. If they let Thornhill go, they're going to be shopping for a new safety.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 35
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up