ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 37
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>In case anyone hadn't decided on the KC Star yet
FAX 09:13 PM 07-12-2019
The free-verse idea would never work, headlines the next day would frighten people to death.

"Chris Jones Accuses Pizza Restaurant Of Ganymede Accords! FBI Notified."

FAX
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:25 PM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
The free-verse idea would never work, headlines the next day would frighten people to death.

"Chris Jones Accuses Pizza Restaurant Of Ganymede Accords! FBI Notified."

FAX
Good point. I could see KCTV5 and the Star twisting into some anti-Jovian thing.

Actually, maybe the most fun approach would be to always answer their questions in one word, just to turn the other reporters against them.

Good reporter: Mr. Player, tell me about the first touchdown you scored.

Player: It was great. I ... (60 second quoteworthy statement).

Reporter from Sleazeball Star: Mr. Player, can you tell us about the second touchdown?

Player: (Shrug.) Great.

Good reporter: Mr. Player, how about the key block in the third?

Player: What a play that was. I ... (60 second quoteworthy statement).

Reporter from Sleazeball KCTV5: Mr. Player, what did you think about the tipped pass?

Player: (Shrug.) Good.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:28 PM 07-12-2019
Don’t have time to go thru 23 pages but that editorial was first attributed to Mellinger before it was switched to the editorial board.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:29 PM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Don’t have time to go thru 23 pages but that editorial was first attributed to Mellinger before it was switched to the editorial board.
Seriously? Link?

That would be a rat fink thing to do.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:32 PM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
There's just no way. Not his writing style.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:45 PM 07-12-2019
If you Google “Chiefs must cut Tyreek Hill if battery allegation is proven” you’ll see how they changed the headline and attribution but it was from Star editorial board to Mellinger.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:05 PM 07-12-2019
Someone really needs to get fired.

I used the Robocop clip but I wanna use the scanners clip too. :-)
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 10:13 PM 07-12-2019
ratS
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:23 PM 07-12-2019

Didn’t they just get done bragging on air about getting someone thrown in jail? Seems more harsh than fired but that might be just me.

— J.C. (@rock_climber02) July 13, 2019

[Reply]
FAX 10:26 PM 07-12-2019
I think we're going about this all wrong ...

The KC media aren't going to change and neither are the national idiots. Their souls have already been bargained away ... and long ago.

The key to solving this mystery and clearing Tyreek's name is by convincing his attorney to go public with the truth associated with Baby Mama and The Espinal Gang. Of course, his hands may be somewhat tied due to ongoing investigations into The Espinal Gang and the pending NFL decision.

However, even if he were to make a public statement like, "The KC media have gotten this story wrong from the beginning and that's all I can say about the matter right now." it would go a long way toward straightening this problem out for Tyreek, the Chiefs, and the fans.

A simple google search for Tyreek's attorney turns up the lawyer's address, phone number, and email. He's the person who has to take the bull by the horns and turn the tide of public perception toward the favor of the good guys.

FAX
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:44 PM 07-12-2019
I think we're going about this all wrong ...

The KC media aren't going to change
Well...it's going to change because a lot of them are going to be gone.

You really think the Star is just going to carry on like none of this ever happened? That they have more muscle than the Chiefs?

These asswipes have to be in the locker room...and every player knows what they did. CHunt is pissed. These ****s started what ultimately led to a national smear job on his father/family....over a story they invented.

Who the **** do people think leaked this to 610...a week before the NFL ruling? God Damn Chiefs...that's who.

They just waited then twisted the screws...

Kietzman was the warning shot...these small-change media turds ****ers doubled down.

They are going to find out who their daddy is...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:49 PM 07-12-2019
The key to solving this mystery and clearing Tyreek's name is by convincing his attorney to go public with the truth associated with Baby Mama and The Espinal Gang.
You're going to love Bloody Sunday.

[Reply]
FAX 11:11 PM 07-12-2019
Another thing about acorns that troubles me ...

All sorts of animals can eat acorns with no problem whatsoever. These acorn-loving faunae include your basic pigs, your basic squirrels, your mice, and your wild deer ... all a bunch of freaking acorn addicts, basically.

Yet, the poor, unfortunate horses and cows cannot enjoy the acorn. This is due to the high levels of tannin present in the acorn. And believe you me, tannin toxicity is a bad way to go. It can easily result in digestive ulcers, nausea, liver damage, and kidney failure. One minute you have a cow and some acorns and the next minute you have a cadaver and some acorns. It seems unfair.

Therefore, it is wise to keep your cow the hell away from your acorns.

FAX THE BOTANIST
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:16 PM 07-12-2019

All sorts of animals can eat acorns with no problem whatsoever. These acorn-loving faunae include your basic pigs, your basic squirrels, your mice, and your wild deer ... all a bunch of freaking acorn addicts, basically.

Yet, the poor, unfortunate horses and cows cannot enjoy the acorn. This is due to the high levels of tannin present in the acorn. And believe you me, tannin toxicity is a bad way to go. It can easily result in digestive ulcers, nausea, liver damage, and kidney failure. One minute you have a cow and some acorns and the next minute you have a cadaver and some acorns. It seems unfair.

FAX THE BOTANIST
Unless someone deliberately put the acorns where they knew the cows would find them... and unknowingly consume them to their demise.
[Reply]
007 11:21 PM 07-12-2019

FAX THE BOTANIST

[Reply]
Page 22 of 37
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up