ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 36
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs potentially building new stadium in Kansas
Sassy Squatch 09:45 AM 03-29-2022

Chiefs prez Mark Donovan, when asked this AM about potential new stadium options, said the team has considered options in state of Kansas. They like Arrowhead and legacy of Lamar Hunt’s stadium, but have been pitched by Kansas developers on a bunch of options. Something to watch.

— Kevin Clark (@bykevinclark) March 29, 2022

[Reply]
|Zach| 02:32 AM 04-02-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
This is a blatant lie. I've been to the city plenty of times. I don't have to live there. I live where my job and family are. You don't know shit about me. I go to the ****ing city. I stayed in my van in the garage at the Station night before the Parade cold as ****.

I've been all over Kansas City so quit your bullshit calling me a coward about the City. I'll go back to Kansas City lots of places to go in Kansas City.

It was significant because we all laughed about it when she started counting one two three four five I says mam are you going hit me? six seven eight. The she stopped and mumbled and carried on in Spanish . It's one of my favorite stories to tell but have to be there to get to really appreciate it all but of course you were't there and second you want to throw everything else I talked about as meaningless.

How would you like your friends get beat up because we don't have enough staff? Did you not see the bullet holes in my truck that happened here not Kansas City 9mm inches from back of my head but you think I'm scared of Kansas City?

Also the fact I'm not scare of dying because I'd rather kill myself than let someone else kill me or die by Gods hands. I LONG FOR DEATH SO DON'T TELL ME I'M SCARED OF KANSAS CITY.
Ok man get some fresh air get some rest.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:40 AM 04-02-2022
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
I bet you are too scared to take on the Aggro Crag.
Never heard of it, but I do know people have died at the parts I took my Kayak down. Lost my kayak on a bolder hit my head and became a human pinball.

I don't get what your macho man bit is. Millions of people go to the fucking City. I go to the fucking City why you saying I'm scared of the fucking city is what's pissing me off. I've been shot at right here in this little town so what the fuck difference does it make? I can get shot here or I can get shot hunting or I can drown in a lake kayaking or I can take a bunch of pills because I'd rather die by my own accord than be shot and murdered or die of COPD and can't breath. That is something I'm scared about but bring on Kansas City. I'd rather go to Kansas City than Dodge City it's became pretty shitty in words of Johnny Cash Dodge City what a pity.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:47 AM 04-02-2022

No you want to call me a coward lets keep it up.

I don't know how many times I've been to Kansas City but i think I've been to about 9 games and stayed in sketchy hotels and nice hotels and in the parking garage in my van with my daughter over night for the Parade at the Station. Cold as fuck that night but total worth the rum to warm me up.

Do you want to know how many times I've tried to kill myself Zach?

If you want to call me a coward call me a coward for trying to kill myself I don't know how many times but I've been close. Tell me I'm a coward for attempted suicide and that would be the truth but tell me I'm a coward or scared of going to the city is a GOD DAMN FUCKING LIE AND I'm NOT A COWARD MOTHER FUCKER.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:09 AM 04-02-2022
All I simply pointed out the Missouri has top 3 crime cities in the United States. That doesn't equate to me being scared of going to the City. I love the city. I've had good times going to Kansas City. I'll be back in Kansas City maybe hopefully for a Chiefs game and talk with Zach at the George Brett Statue if he wants to visit about things to do in the city.

I probably live more dangerously kayaking the lakes and rivers than going to Kansas City or any other city. Especially with my lungs I don't know if I'll get to do as much this year but God dammit I'll be out there even if it kills me. I'd rather die fishing reeling in a big one and get it on my Kayak for a photo op the die from exasperation or hyperventilation what ever is going on.

Come on Zach you really think I'm scared of going to the City ? Holy fuck balls no wonder people have no respect for you and call you out all the time I don't even respond I just see people give you so much shit. This I believe is our first real encounter.

I've gone bolder and cliff climbing so what ever that Nickelodeon game is lame . I've climed the West Spanish Peak caused a real life avalanche I thought my buddy was a gonner but he got out of the way.

Not much scares me but yes a crazy Mexican lady about to slap the shit out of me I'd rather dodge a bullet I'd rather take my kayak down the Rio Grande I'd rather take on bigger dudes than me on steroids than get slapped by a crazy Mexican lady. Yep that's a nope. It's still funny to think about but I've been hit and head butted and things thrown at me cleaned up shit off walls still rather not get hit by a crazy Mexican lady. I'm still not scared to go to the City though Zach.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:35 AM 04-02-2022

What you go to bed you fucking pussy.

I am crazy I'm not normal I'm loco

This is a thread about moving Kansas City Chiefs to Kansas side of the border and you turned this into calling me scared about going to the City after I pointed out the top three crime cities is in Missouri because oh what's his name I forgot whoever it was talked shit on Kansas. Now he was't wrong I mean do live here it's not great but the part they want to put the new Arrowhead or stadium would be a good location for development and better place for the team. Now I'm more against it than I am for it but I want to hear all the pros and cons and I want to hear the rebuttal or counter offer from Missouri. Oh what pissed me off now i remember Missourians think they are so much better than any other Kansas City Chiefs Fan because Arrowhead is on the Missouri side that's it. Like they are gang banger's on the East side of the river. Do you Missourians gangbanger's hold up secret hand signs?

Kansas City Chiefs have millions of fans around the world and you want to deny them the same glory of a win or you don't think they don't feel the same heartache from a loss? That's fucked. Now I'll give Jackson County all the kudos and what not if I lived there i'd be paying too extra taxes too.

But fuck you Missourians for acting like you are better than any other Chiefs fan that bleeds GOLD and RED.

I hope Arrowhead stays put but if it gets moved to Kansas then we will just have to see how the new Stadium and parking and whatever they need to do work out. Maybe it will be better maybe it won't Kansas has pulled for Chiefs and is part of Chiefs Kingdom and Missourians can fucking suck it.

I go to bat I argue with Raiders and Broncos almost every day you probably don't even have that to worry about so I go to battle but Missourians live in their safe little worlds not dealing with Raider scum and step in horseshit.

I bet if they did a poll of Americans that over 70% would say Kansas City Chiefs are in Kansas.
[Reply]
|Zach| 04:14 AM 04-02-2022
What you go to bed you ****ing pussy.

I am crazy I'm not normal I'm loco
Hey man feel free to make up fun fake stories about you until the sun comes up that works for me.

[Reply]
Rasputin 04:17 AM 04-02-2022
Oh well I probably feel more stupid now arguing or what ever that spiff was with Zach. Seriously, nobody thinks i'm scared to go to the City but Zach.

I met a celebrity in Kansas City still a highlight of my life and that Parade was something else surrounded by 900,000 other crazy ass Chiefs fans.

Trying figure out what difference it would make on anyone if they were scared to go to the City. I have no desire to go to St. Louis but I love Kansas City. I think about working at Osawatomie state hospital again it's only 30 min commute to KC. but I don't have my shit together.

I may have gotten mad tonight I apologize but my flustrations and being home for four weeks not much able to do anything is really bringing me down. So I'll argue about the most stupid thing with Zach that nobody takes seriously anyways.

I just don't appreciate being called scared (coward) by a punk who isn't saying it to my face after all the shit I've been through at work and he got hung up on the Mexican lady that shit is still funny but who the fuck would want to get smacked by an old lady it be like getting smacked by your grandma crazy. I'll take a shiner than say I got smacked around by a crazy lady. I'll go up and piss a guy off so I get a black eye than say I smacked by a crazy lady. It wouldn't have hurt but the serious of her look when she started counting I thought would be pretty funny story to tell after all the other stories about fights.

Four weeks off work I'm really feeling I don't know I guess fucked in the head tonight.

Even if I struggle to breath I will fight anyone call me a coward. I won't actually fight but I will either take the first hit or miss and grab an arm and get a hold get the other arm from behind and take you down to the ground and make you say Uncle. That goes for you Missourians that think they are better than any other Chief fan because they live on the East side of the River.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:19 AM 04-02-2022
Hey man feel free to make up fun fake stories about you until the sun comes up that works for me.

Fake ?????

I work at Larned State Hospital.
[Reply]
|Zach| 04:20 AM 04-02-2022
Fake ?????

I work at Larned State Hospital.
Never heard of it.

Don't care.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:21 AM 04-02-2022
Larned State Hospital worker hospitalized after inmate attackhttps://www.cjonline.com › news › state › 2022/01/18 › k...
Jan 18, 2022 — A worker at Larned State Hospital was hospitalized after being attacked by a patient, the Kansas Department of Aging and Disability Services ...
https://www.cjonline.com/story/news/...ck/6565444001/
[Reply]
|Zach| 04:22 AM 04-02-2022
Even if I struggle to breath I will fight anyone call me a coward. I won't actually fight but I will either take the first hit or miss and grab an arm and get a hold get the other arm from behind and take you down to the ground and make you say Uncle.
Chiefs Planet fan fiction.
[Reply]
|Zach| 04:25 AM 04-02-2022
Larned State Hospital worker hospitalized after inmate attackhttps://www.cjonline.com › news › state › 2022/01/18 › k...
Jan 18, 2022 — A worker at Larned State Hospital was hospitalized after being attacked by a patient, the Kansas Department of Aging and Disability Services ...
https://www.cjonline.com/story/news/...ck/6565444001/
Do you work in Santa Fe, KS because you are scared of the city?

(bet the answer is yes)
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:25 AM 04-02-2022
String of worker attacks quietly hit Larned State Hospital, as ...https://www.cjonline.com › news › state › 2022/02/17 › k...
Feb 17, 2022 — A series of attacks on workers have quietly occurred at Larned State Hospital in recent weeks, according to staff at the facility, ...
https://www.cjonline.com/story/news/...ge/6591021001/
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:30 AM 04-02-2022
Chiefs Planet fan fiction.

Your right I probably can't get someone in a hold that's why I'm not working because I don't want to go into hyperventilation. I maybe going on stage 3 COPD but what the fuck would you care?

I've had good friends get hurt pretty bad working at the State Hospital and it pisses me off every time.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:31 AM 04-02-2022
Do you work in Santa Fe, KS because you are scared of the city?

(bet the answer is yes)

What the fuck is it with you and scared of the City shit? I'm not scared of the City as I've told you I've been to lots of Cities and I love Kansas City so you are just pushing buttons .
[Reply]
Page 22 of 36
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up