« First < 121819202122 232425263272 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:49 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Any of those with Mahomes?

Pre-Mahomes lack of success is meaningless, really.
Correct.

Patrick Mahomes has entered the chat.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:51 AM 01-17-2022
Watch the highlights from the last game. Every time Spags blitzed Allen it worked. It was an incomplete pass.

I think we’re gonna see a lot of cover zero looks from Spasgs this week
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:51 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
If I remember correctly blitzing Sneed off the edge caused Allen a ton of trouble in the AFCCG last year. Allen is athletic enough to allude defensive lineman and linebackers. In big situations look for Spags to send Sneed/Honeybadger.
He's also fucking HUGE.

They should jump on his goddamn head.

Defenders just slide off his tree trunk legs.
[Reply]
wachashi 11:51 AM 01-17-2022
It's time for Chris Jones to welcome the Bills back to Kansas City with open arms.

Final pass protection ratings pic.twitter.com/7N5NBgZ76k

— Computer Cowboy (@benbbaldwin) January 12, 2022

[Reply]
The Franchise 11:54 AM 01-17-2022
Can we keep Sorenson out of deep coverage? That fuck let their TE score on a broken coverage.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:55 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Watch the highlights from the last game. Every time Spags blitzed Allen it worked. It was an incomplete pass.

I think we’re gonna see a lot of cover zero looks from Spasgs this week
You are correct. But Allen has an entire season under his belt since then. He has seen a lot more and has played a lot better. Spags needs to scheme a masterpiece.

And if I had to pick one player to spy him with, it would be Bolton. Not sure how you cover that from a strategic standpoint. But Bolton is fast enough and strong enough to take him down.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 11:55 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He's also ****ing HUGE.

Sneed was patient and let him try to make the first move. Allen just kept running backward thinking he could outrun 4.3 speed in Sneed. Blitz under control on this dude.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 12:09 PM 01-17-2022
Last year in AFCCG to start the game...

1. Thornhill drops an interception that gifts them a long FG. 3-0 Bills.
2. Tyreek drops a deep cross on third down that would have put us in scoring position.
3. Hardman fumbles a punt gives Bills the ball on our doorstep for a TD. 9-0 Bills

Absolutely disastrous start. Didnt matter. Mahomes was the alpha on that field for the rest of the game and absolutely dominated from that point forward. I fully understand its a different year. Do or die game in primetime Im good with #15 and Andy Reid.

Edit: Lets not forget Mahomes was playing on one foot. Dude could barely run. Our interior offensive line didnt consist of Thuney/Humphrey/Smith either.
[Reply]
JimNasium 12:09 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
You are correct. But Allen has an entire season under his belt since then. He has seen a lot more and has played a lot better. Spags needs to scheme a masterpiece.

And if I had to pick one player to spy him with, it would be Bolton. Not sure how you cover that from a strategic standpoint. But Bolton is fast enough and strong enough to take him down.
Gay. Willie Gay needs to be our Allen 007.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 12:12 PM 01-17-2022
Gee, I hope the Bills don't come in all loose and stuff. Per the sports media geniouses that ensures a victory for them. Like it did for the stoolers. We're doomed. DOOMED, I say, if that happens.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 12:12 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Can we keep Sorenson out of deep coverage? That fuck let their TE score on a broken coverage.
Also keep Mike Hughes the fuck away from Stephon Diggs!!!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:14 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
My main concern is this game is the defensive personnel usage.

After showing tremendous progression in limiting snaps from Sorenson and Niemann, Spagnuolo has gone back to them down the stretch.

We saw Sorenson whiff on at least 3-4 tackles in the open field, and Roethlisberger doesn’t have the arm left to take shots deep.

For some reason, Gay has seen his snap counts in the dime plummet despite being trusted with it for several weeks and doing well. I know some of that was injury/necessity, but KC desperately needs his speed and hitting/closing ability against Buffalo.

I think the new-focus KC offense can move the ball effectively against the Bills, and I don’t expect them to turn it over 4x again. Just not sure a defense relying on 49 and 56 can get it done.
I get it that Roethlisberger is shot, but they had 41 yards at half and their longest drive was 6 plays. We tackled way better last night than the two previous weeks. The playoffs are a different animal and we've been patiently lurking in the weeds waiting...
[Reply]
carcosa 12:15 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Oh I did.

Listening to these guys speak as they have a fucking clue.

So I throw out bait and the fish swim up.

CP is like fucking clock work and so predictable.
Uh huh
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:15 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He's also ****ing HUGE.

Sorenson put Derrick Henry to sleep. Let him blitz that fucker a couple times!
[Reply]
wazu 12:20 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
I feel better about this game that I did the Pittsburg game.
It makes no logical sense at all, but I'm the same way. I think the psychology of it is rooted in having seen the Chiefs have so many one-and-done playoff appearances in my lifetime. Once we win our first every year, that is off the table. There's also the "disaster" factor in what it would have been like if we somehow collapsed against the pathetic Steelers.

From an objective standpoint, the Bills are obviously the far superior opponent, but I believe the Chiefs can beat them and will most likely enjoy this game more.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 104
« First < 121819202122 232425263272 > Last »
Up