ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 219 of 313
« First < 119169209215216217218219 220221222223229269 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
Kiimo 12:53 PM 08-17-2021
Taylor didn't fumble a lot though and was great in the passing game. That narrative I pushed around a lot as well.

Originally Posted by :
Taylor enters his second NFL season as the clear lead back in Indianapolis. The 2020 second-round pick's rookie season got off to a very underwhelming start, as despite a Week 1 season-ending injury to Marlon Mack, Taylor was limited to one top-12 fantasy week in his first 10 games. The light went on from that point forward, however, as he finished 15th or better in each of his final six games. Taylor's efficiency was outstanding, as his 5.0 YPC ranked ninth, his 88% catch rate first and his 7.3 YPT second among backs. The return of Mack and presence of Nyheim Hines on passing downs will limit Taylor's ceiling a bit, but he's a 22-year-old super-athlete who was already third in rushing yards and sixth in fantasy points as a rookie. Taylor is a solid RB1.

It's okay to admit he's better. He is.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:54 PM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I mean, if we had the draft to do over Jonathan Taylor was the clear choice.

Like if you don't agree, you are being a homer. That said, CEH is being under-rated right now.
BS.

Jonathan Tayler had 1000 carries in college. He had more carries than any of the other workhorses to come out of Wisconsin since Ron Dayne. Pretty much all of them have broken down at some point.

Not even considering CEH, there's zero chance I would have spent a high draft pick on Taylor.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:55 PM 08-17-2021
Taylor didn't fumble a lot though and was great in the passing game. That narrative I pushed around a lot as well.

He didn’t fumble “a lot”, but it’s a problem he had in the past and it showed up a couple times again his rookie year.

Taylor was playing behind arguably the best OL in the league.

CEH was playing behind one of the worst run blocking OL’s in the league.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:55 PM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
there's zero chance I would have spent a high draft pick on Taylor.
Well you would have been wrong lol
[Reply]
O.city 12:55 PM 08-17-2021
If you could do it over, don't take a RB that early.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:56 PM 08-17-2021

Those stats makes you think he is unquestionably better?
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:56 PM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Or this
[Reply]
KC Hawks 12:58 PM 08-17-2021
CEH is a way better fit for this offense than Taylor. CEH is gonna have a good year.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:58 PM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Those stats makes you think he is unquestionably better?
Taylor was better in almost every way you can look at it. I happened to quote a fantasy site but who in their right mind would argue CEH was the better choice?

Taylor dominated, he didn't fumble nearly as much as we thought he would and he caught the ball way better than I thought possible.

CEH is good, and will play better this season. But it's insane to ignore what Taylor did last season.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:58 PM 08-17-2021
I mean, if we had the draft to do over Jonathan Taylor was the clear choice.

Like if you don't agree, you are being a homer. That said, CEH is being under-rated right now.
Would you say that Jonathan Taylor has world class speed?
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:58 PM 08-17-2021
Well you would have been wrong lol
I won't be in 2 years when he's retired due to injuries.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:59 PM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
This is the only right answer.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:01 PM 08-17-2021
Taylor was better in almost every way you can look at it. I happened to quote a fantasy site but who in their right mind would argue CEH was the better choice?

Taylor dominated, he didn't fumble nearly as much as we thought he would and he caught the ball way better than I thought possible.

CEH is good, and will play better this season. But it's insane to ignore what Taylor did last season.
500 of his 1,100 yards came in 3 games.

He was good, but not as good as you’re making him out to be.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:01 PM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I won't be in 2 years when he's retired due to injuries.

Running backs with low mileage retire early from injuries and running backs with high mileage keep going. You can't act like carries in college 100% predict injury because while it can be a useful tool for betting the odds you actually have no idea.

Originally Posted by staylor26:
500 of his 1,100 yards came in 3 games.

He was good, but not as good as you’re making him out to be.

This reminds me of the guys who say listen such and such running back is actually pedestrian if you take out all his 40+ yard runs.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:03 PM 08-17-2021

Originally Posted by :
The 2020 second-round pick's rookie season got off to a very underwhelming start, as despite a Week 1 season-ending injury to Marlon Mack, Taylor was limited to one top-12 fantasy week in his first 10 games. The light went on from that point forward, however, as he finished 15th or better in each of his final six games.
So 6 good games out of 16 where he finished mid pack or better and its unquestionable. :-)
[Reply]
Page 219 of 313
« First < 119169209215216217218219 220221222223229269 > Last »
Up