ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 216 of 378
« First < 116166206212213214215216 217218219220226266316 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:59 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Considering that's the case then, shouldn't he have had way more in the tank then than a guy who has played basketball deep into May/June for 20 years straight and not looked like a complete corpse of himself in Washington?

MJ came back to stat pad for a terrible Wizards team and he couldn't even do that efficiently. At the same age, LeBron is averaging a triple double on 50% shooting in the WCF.
bro what? :-)

you take THREE YEARS off of doing anything at a high level you're not gonna be close to what you were

lebron would probably be worse since his game relies almost completely on physical talent instead of skill development
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:59 PM 05-18-2023
i haven't watched a single basketball game all year, but i'm definitely watching the next two lakers games just to see the sad stupid looks on lebron's face!!!!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:00 PM 05-18-2023
On the contrary, I'm in my element (defending LeBron being the best player on his team while posting triple doubles in big playoff games while his teammates let him down). It's good to be back to normal.

[Reply]
dirk digler 10:00 PM 05-18-2023
Lol definitely making it up in my head. Headline tonight from the LA Times

https://www.latimes.com/sports/laker...core-odds-blog

Lakers can’t overcome LeBron James miscues, fall to Denver Nuggets
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:00 PM 05-18-2023
I round up.

But I'll ask again, what was MJ doing at LeBron's age?
MVP candidate before he got injured.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bas...hington-wizard
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:01 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Series is over. You absolutely cannot lose that game.

Davis, Russell, Schroeder and yes James, simply didn't play championship caliber ball in a game that they had on their racquet.

Just not a game a title team loses. Denver invited LA to win it and they just refused.
Nah, Denver lost two straight on the road to Phoenix last series after taking the first two and they've hardly looked unbeatable in either game in this series. It's not over.

Also, LA needs to stop starting (playing?) Russell at some point and it might as well be in game 3. His style is not conducive in any way to playoff basketball, but I suppose it's good they are figuring that out now before paying him a ridiculous amount of money to be an inefficient chucker who plays no denfense.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:02 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
MVP candidate before he got injured.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bas...hington-wizard
When Jordan went down, the Wizards were 27-27 and in the playoff chase, tied for seventh in the Eastern Conference with Allen Iverson’s Philadelphia 76ers and Baron Davis’ Charlotte Hornets. Washington was also just three games behind Paul Pierce, Antoine Walker and the Boston Celtics, who were sitting in fourth. Jordan had been averaging 24.3 points, 6.0 rebounds, 5.4 assists and 1.5 steals per game on 41.9% shooting from the field and 78.8% from the free-throw line at the time of his injury, which forced an extended absence.

:-) he wasn't winning any MVP with that line on a .500 team ranked 7th in the East
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:03 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:

Everyone knows the LA Times is notoriously hard on LeBron. Or something.

KCC has zero basketball credibility. If the last 3 months haven't convinced y'all of it, nothing will. James can do no wrong and literally every single thing he sees NBA related is through that same lens of building up James.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:03 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:

The LA Times is aware that AD went 4 for 15 and bricked two wide open threes in the last two minutes, no? Apparently not.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 10:04 PM 05-18-2023
There's a fucking double over time conference final game in the NHL playoffs and you guys are measuring LeBron's dick.

WTF
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:05 PM 05-18-2023
I don't know if they're notoriously hard on anybody, but I do know a headline about LeBron gets clicks. Always has. Blaming AD (who absolutely sucked tonight) doesn't.

Originally Posted by :
KCC has zero basketball credibility. If the last 3 months haven't convinced y'all of it, nothing will. James can do no wrong and literally every single thing he sees NBA related is through that same lens of building up James.
LeBron was by far the best player on the Lakers today and AD completely no showed. If you deny that, you deny the facts.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:05 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
There's a ****ing double over time conference final game in the NHL playoffs and you guys are measuring LeBron's dick.

WTF
What do you think I'm watching as I do this?
[Reply]
Rams Fan 10:06 PM 05-18-2023
What do you think I'm watching as I do this?
The 2019 Finals for the Raptors or Kawhi's shot vs the Sixers?
[Reply]
staylor26 10:06 PM 05-18-2023

[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:06 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
bro what? :-)

you take THREE YEARS off of doing anything at a high level you're not gonna be close to what you were

lebron would probably be worse since his game relies almost completely on physical talent instead of skill development
Yeah, playing hundreds more basketball games than someone else definitely wouldn't take a toll on someone's body at age 39. :-)
[Reply]
Page 216 of 378
« First < 116166206212213214215216 217218219220226266316 > Last »
Up