ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 216 of 256
« First < 116166206212213214215216 217218219220226 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:10 PM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
In what way? They are doing the family re-integration thing right now hence the videos of the visits. If you mean entirely done that won't be for over a year.
Might be waiting for that long then. Doesn't sound like there's going to be a decision until CPS is no longer involved, or at least it sounded that way in March.
[Reply]
O.city 01:11 PM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We just did.

Patience. We have day jobs.
I meant real information.

Not wrong names and trailer parks.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:14 PM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Hopefully for the sanity of civilization, Peter King is wrong...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co.../#numbers-game
I think by definition we're no more than a month away, right? At some point the Chiefs need to just activate him. It's possible that the league will just sit on their hands when that happens and he just starts playing.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:14 PM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Might be waiting for that long then. Doesn't sound like there's going to be a decision until CPS is no longer involved, or at least it sounded that way in March.
If that's true then Hill's career is fucked because this stuff can go on forever, the investigation part from them is over, however work with the family will last a long time. Now if the league chooses to not suspend until it's done then I guess he could play...but who knows.

If he goes on an exempt list he could literally miss 1-2 seasons if they want things to be fully done.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:16 PM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I meant real information.

Not wrong names and trailer parks.
First off, we gave you real information. Meredith Robinson's admissions. Real. Marty's sources, real.

Second, tonight is hardcore information. We're not even going to editorialize.

This is going to be big. Much bigger than us.

We have started a fire.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:18 PM 07-15-2019
First off, we gave you real information. Meredith Robinson's admissions. Real. Marty's sources, real.

We have started a fire.
Apparently Don Hillary is not a fan of you guys.
[Reply]
Go Royals 01:18 PM 07-15-2019

We have started a fire.
You and Brooke have a lot in common
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:19 PM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by Go Royals:
It really is astonishing.
[Reply]
O.city 01:25 PM 07-15-2019

We have started a fire.
Oh yeah, ok.
[Reply]
Dartgod 01:27 PM 07-15-2019

We have started a fire.
If you can't do your homework on something as obvious as the home (doublewide?) that "Crystal Hill" owned, then I can't give you the benefit of the doubt on anything else in that article.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:28 PM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by Go Royals:

[Reply]
KCUnited 01:37 PM 07-15-2019
Literally no one:

Chiefs Kingdom Detectives:

[Reply]
stevieray 01:44 PM 07-15-2019
Me thinks you better be careful..this could easily backfire..... And in a really bad way.

It's not worth it, IMO.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:45 PM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If that's true then Hill's career is fucked because this stuff can go on forever, the investigation part from them is over, however work with the family will last a long time. Now if the league chooses to not suspend until it's done then I guess he could play...but who knows.

If he goes on an exempt list he could literally miss 1-2 seasons if they want things to be fully done.
There’s 0% chance that happens. This will be resolved before the season starts. That’s why they went ahead and met with him instead of waiting.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 01:47 PM 07-15-2019
Chiefs Kingdom Dicks

[Reply]
Page 216 of 256
« First < 116166206212213214215216 217218219220226 > Last »
Up