ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 215 of 291
« First < 115165205211212213214215 216217218219225265 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
wazu 08:43 PM 01-07-2024
In fairness, the joke wasn't funny. If you're in the audience and your name is in a joke, are you obligated to guffaw at it no matter how weak it is?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:50 PM 01-07-2024
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by �� Perez Hilton �� (@theperezhilton)

That joke was awesome and nobody laughed?? :-)

Nobody is allowed to throw a subtle jab at the queen? C'mon Taylor. Let's not be so pety. :-)
[Reply]
wazu 08:58 PM 01-07-2024
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
That joke was awesome and nobody laughed?? :-)

Nobody is allowed to throw a subtle jab at the queen? C'mon Taylor. Let's not be so pety. :-)
I think it was more a jab at the NFL for not being as cool as the Golden Globes. But man, did you seriously laugh at that? Not only laugh, but "laugh your ass off"?
[Reply]
DaFace 09:16 PM 01-07-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
I think it was more a jab at the NFL for not being as cool as the Golden Globes. But man, did you seriously laugh at that? Not only laugh, but "laugh your ass off"?
Comic: The NFL is dumb for trying to capitalize off of Taylor Swift

Also comic: Makes a weak joke trying to capitalize off of Taylor Swift

Hilarity.
[Reply]
threebag 07:12 AM 01-08-2024
Am I crazy for thinking that Travis has gained a few pounds?
That’s just semen retention, she’ll suck it off of him next time she sees him.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:52 PM 01-11-2024

Taylor Swift & Travis Kelce Are Both Nominated for 2024 People’s Choice Awards: Full List https://t.co/yisBwFRCxE

— billboard (@billboard) January 11, 2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:02 PM 01-11-2024
that green dress really made her tits stand up and say hello

[Reply]
siberian khatru 06:40 PM 01-11-2024

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce plan to get engaged this summer, sources https://t.co/RPOlyenNCv pic.twitter.com/CH0cAsZJPp

— Page Six (@PageSix) January 11, 2024

[Reply]
wazu 06:47 PM 01-11-2024
So if you make plans to get engaged, doesn't that mean you are already engaged?
[Reply]
kcpasco 06:56 PM 01-11-2024
Yea that is weird. What couple plans their engagement unless it’s a marketing ploy, which it is.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 06:57 PM 01-11-2024
Engaged to be engaged
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:59 PM 01-11-2024
He needs to tell that dumb bitch to get lost.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 07:03 PM 01-11-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
He needs to tell that dumb bitch to get lost.
take a few plays off

oh you probably think she's a white house psyop asset
[Reply]
Katipan 07:22 PM 01-11-2024
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Yea that is weird. What couple plans their engagement unless it’s a marketing ploy, which it is.
There's a whole market for promise rings which promise that someday you'll get engaged.

They didn't invent this.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:05 AM 01-12-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
There's a whole market for promise rings which promise that someday you'll get engaged.

They didn't invent this.
Bro samething happened to me with my Puerto Rican ex on our trip to Jamaica. We on Day 3 there on the damn boat and for watever reason we wake up and she wanna start crying talkin about no body ever gave a damn about her in her past and how she trys to fuck with family. I'm like man wtf!!! It caused us to get into argument and I knew once I hit the mainland we was done. I had had enough!!
[Reply]
Page 215 of 291
« First < 115165205211212213214215 216217218219225265 > Last »
Up