ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 215 of 240
« First < 115165205211212213214215 216217218219225 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:31 PM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Yeah and you were the one who cried the loudest when we got rid of Hunt. I said Reid wouldnt get it done when we were done 21-0 against the Texans.

Howd that all workout? Enjoy this we aren't promised anything.
He's Shitt Gorilla.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:45 PM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
He's Shitt Gorilla.
We've all been wrong 50 years of heartbreak will do that. Enjoy this shit its special.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:49 PM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
We've all been wrong 50 years of heartbreak will do that. Enjoy this shit its special.
AMEN
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 12:13 AM 02-08-2020
Rabblerouser, I hope Andy shows up at your house and tattoos those words across your forehead lol. Mods, please do this man a favor and delete this thread.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:21 AM 02-08-2020
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Rabblerouser, I hope Andy shows up at your house and tattoos those words across your forehead lol. Mods, please do this man a favor and delete this thread.
I would make him a double cheeseburger!
[Reply]
burt 09:05 AM 02-08-2020
Unstickied!!! Free at last, free at last! Oh, wait....I just bumped this..... Sorry....:-)
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 09:13 AM 02-08-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Translation: if we don't win every game 72-0, Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach.
That's not a fair translation at all. This whole debate has had extremists going back and forth and i took a middle ground position. I credited andy as a good coach and for even getting better but he could still get better. Sorry if taking an objective middle ground view doesn't show enough andy love for you. You can suck him off as much as you want, but don't twist my opinion on his performance.
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 09:18 AM 02-08-2020
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
It's almost like you don't understand that real football isn't like a Madden game. You have to try things to see how defenses will react to it, how they will adjust to it, how certain players react. You can't just line up and say fuck it and chuck it every play. That's not how it works.
That's not what i said. Did you even read the 2nd paragraph of my post where i said it takes some probing to figure out? I just thought andy cut it a little too close. If we went up against a drew brees, aaron Rodgers, carsen Wentz or even nick foles, then we probably lose that game. If we want more bowls, andy is going to have to adjust sooner. You can't always get away with pissing 3.5 quarters away.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:41 AM 02-08-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I was wrong, you worthless fucking asshole.

You ever been wrong before?

I had years of Marty Schottenheimer/Steve Deberg/Steve Bono/Elvis Grbac/No-punt Game/Matt Cassel/Scott Pioli/ALEX SMITH to give me severe PTSD.

You don't fucking know me. So you and your boyfriend SAUTO can go take a flying fuck for all I care. Keep being an asshole all your life. I don't give a fuck what you think, Mr Perfect Never Been Wrong.
I think you need to look in a mirror and see what an asshole REALLY is
[Reply]
warpaint* 10:53 AM 02-08-2020
Pro football in 2020 doesn't get any better than this coach/QB combo.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:44 PM 02-08-2020
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
It's getting pitiful up in here.
So take off all your clothes
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:05 PM 02-08-2020
Originally Posted by Lilmrp117:
That's not what i said. Did you even read the 2nd paragraph of my post where i said it takes some probing to figure out? I just thought andy cut it a little too close. If we went up against a drew brees, aaron Rodgers, carsen Wentz or even nick foles, then we probably lose that game. If we want more bowls, andy is going to have to adjust sooner. You can't always get away with pissing 3.5 quarters away.
Pissing 3.5 quarters away? Our LT was getting his shit ruined at least once every 3 or 4 plays, and when he was holding together, there was probably some other leak along our offensive line that forced Mahomes to move off his spots sooner than he'd like to. We laugh about them now, but the defensive line of the 49ers was this team's toughest challenge to overcome on the field all season. And KC was up 10-3 in the 1st quarter and tied at 10-10 at halftime. That's "pissing away 3.5 quarters"?

Andy's not perfect, but he possesses a greater understanding of his possible shortcomings than any average fan will ever fucking be able to comprehend. You have zero clue what steps he took throughout the game to adjust and keep the pressure on the defense or what challenges he faced in that game. Moreover, you have zero clue what other offensive coordinators/game planners/coaches would be doing or adjusting to in that kind of situation. We DID see how one of McVay's stray pubes handled that challenge two weeks prior with a pretty damn good QB and an effective run game-- it wasn't pretty. You want to talk about LEGIT pissing away 3.5 quarters-- there's a coach who just flat out got BEAT and never could crack the code the entire game, at least until SF just went to a garbage time defense.

Andy just gave your fat fan ass a fucking Super Bowl and you're saying there are still things about him that you don't trust? Please point out all the head coaches of the past 5 years who "get" the things that you don't trust about Reid. Can't find any? Then shut the fuck up.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:10 PM 02-08-2020
SNR that was one of the best takedowns I‘ve seen on here since the Alex-only days.
[Reply]
seclark 02:13 PM 02-08-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
SNR that was one of the best takedowns I‘ve seen on here since the Alex-only days.
Kicked em in the fork too
sec
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:24 PM 02-08-2020
Not taking anything away from the glorious cure to our misery as Chiefs fans that was given to us less than a week ago. But I miss the piss and vinegar of this forum. It's been too many days since a labia was bruised on this place.

The challenge for us in this post-SB era as Chiefs fans is to strike a balance between our happiness and our ability to entertain each other with trolling and shit stirring.

Can it be done? I accept the challenge! Who's with me?
[Reply]
Page 215 of 240
« First < 115165205211212213214215 216217218219225 > Last »
Up