ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 214 of 256
« First < 114164204210211212213214 215216217218224 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:33 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
There is nothing "flop" about Meredith Robinson implicating Sergio Espinal in the plot to pin the broken arm on Tyreek Hill.

[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:35 AM 07-15-2019
There is nothing "flop" about Meredith Robinson implicating Sergio Espinal in the plot to pin the broken arm on Tyreek Hill.
And where was that written? The whole thing read like it was written by an 8th grader. Nothing but un named sources, assumptions and apparently some spotty detective work.

Maybe ol' Marty shoulda not teased anything and not rushed this "expose". Spent some time working on this piece because the lack of evidence, the writing style, bolding sentences and lack of any real content really makes this feel like an amature-ish flop.

It read like a rushed homework assignment that the teacher would send back marked up with red pen. It was written like a flood of ideas that spilled onto the paper the night before the assignment was due.

And to make it worse, the content was spotty at best.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:36 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
And where was that written?
In the section revealing the admissions from Meredith Robinson.

Perhaps re-read.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:39 AM 07-15-2019
:-) Watching Clay pretend to be a journalist/reporter has to be the most entertaining thing Chiefsplanet has had in quite some time. He's somehow markedly worse than Brooke Pryor. Didn't even think that was possible.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:45 AM 07-15-2019
In the section revealing the admissions from Meredith Robinson.

Perhaps re-read.
It's so poorly written it's no wonder it didnt register when i read it.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:45 AM 07-15-2019
The irony of using this Meredith Robinson lady as a source after she was the one who initially implicated Tyreek in this whole thing, is absolutely astounding.

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:45 AM 07-15-2019
I'm not pretending to be anything. I didn't write most of that. I've never claimed that, either. It was a team effort. We're just exposing the truth.

If you don't want to believe Marty's sources, that's fine. But you can definitely believe those admissions by Meredith Robinson. And all that shit with Brian Banks happened. And the Espinals are most certainly deadbeats. That is all fact.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:48 AM 07-15-2019
I'm not pretending to be anything. I didn't write most of that. I've never claimed that, either. It was a team effort. We're just exposing the truth.

If you don't want to believe Marty's sources, that's fine. But you can definitely believe those admissions by Meredith Robinson. And all that shit with Brian Banks happened. And the Espinals are most certainly deadbeats. That is all fact.
Adding in the Brian Banks stuff was so annoying and irrelevant. I get that you're trying to prove a point, but it's poor writing. I honestly just skimmed right past it.

And you say we can believe the admissions by Meredith, but what admissions? You didn't give us any. You just gave us what you claim to have seen.

Have you learned nothing? This was way worse than anything KCStar ever put out.

Stop being fucking stubborn and defensive and listen to everyone who's telling you this was shit. Take the criticism and do better. It reads like a made up fable by desperate Chiefs fans.

It was shit, dude.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:49 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
The irony of using this Meredith Robinson lady as a source after she was the one who initially implicated Tyreek in this whole thing, is absolutely astounding.

:-) :-) :-)
You may certainly draw your own conclusions as to her credibility.

The fact she knew the audio tape was coming out before it came out, however...is quite revealing....
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:50 AM 07-15-2019
The fact she knew the audio tape was coming out before it came out, however...is quite revealing....
Lol no it's not.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:51 AM 07-15-2019
And you say we can believe the admissions by Meredith, but what admissions? You didn't give us any. You just gave us what you claim to have seen.
Protecting the source.

Stop being fucking stubborn and defensive and listen to everyone who's telling you this was shit.
CP is a drop in the bucket. 95% of the feedback is opposite.

Expected, though. This place has a rep for sure.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 07-15-2019
Lol no it's not.
I think it is. It very clearly establishes her connection to the inner circle of the Espinal gang. She knew things. She knew the history.

It paints a very clear picture to me.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:55 AM 07-15-2019
Protecting the source.
Because you can't post screen shots and omit the source? Or do you not have screen shots?

CP is a drop in the bucket. 95% of the feedback is opposite.

Expected, though. This place has a rep for sure.
CP is the only place that's going to tell you the damn truth.

What you have here are nothing more than rumors that you're jumping to conclusions on. As such, they should've been written in such a manner instead of an expose trying to piece this all together as if it were fact.

Just stick to tweeting/posting your rumors instead of trying to be investigative journalists.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:57 AM 07-15-2019
It very clearly establishes her connection to the inner circle of the Espinal gang. She knew things. She knew the history.

We already knew that. I mean, didn't she already identify that she was a family relative or some shit?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:08 AM 07-15-2019
CP is the only place that's going to tell you the damn truth.

[Reply]
Page 214 of 256
« First < 114164204210211212213214 215216217218224 > Last »
Up