ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2139 of 4927
« First < 1139163920392089212921352136213721382139 214021412142214321492189223926393139 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:26 PM 10-13-2018
If I’m a GM and I’m looking for a new HC I’m going to John DeFillipo.

He’s probably going to go to NY so he can work with Darnold once Bowles gets canned.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:36 PM 10-13-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I think Elway needs to talk to Jerruh Jones over a few bourbans and craft a little deal for DT. Move him now, let Sutton get more reps. Dallas needs a WR.
I want to see Thomas gone from Dungver ASAP. Not because he's something great. But rather because I get tired of all the Donktards soiling the memory of Derrick Thomas by calling that scrub DT.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 03:12 PM 10-13-2018
I think Elway needs to talk to Jerruh Jones over a few bourbans and craft a little deal for DT. Move him now, let Sutton get more reps. Dallas needs a WR.
Yep. Let the bourbon do the talking see what happens
[Reply]
TEX 03:40 PM 10-13-2018
I think Denver and Dallas have become so irrelevant that nobody gives a shit anymore. I doubt any amout of bourban will help.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:48 PM 10-13-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
I think Denver and Dallas have become so irrelevant that nobody gives a shit anymore. I doubt any amout of bourban will help.
My relatives on my dad's side are all from Texas and most have been diehard cowboys fans until a few years ago. Most have become Texans fans. It's been pretty funny to watch since they've always given me shit for being a Chiefs fan
[Reply]
Randallflagg 03:51 PM 10-13-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
:-) I second!
Yep! :-)

Screw ‘em! Let them wander around in the dark for the next 15 or so years.... :-)
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 05:21 PM 10-13-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
I’m not worried about the Broncos defense, they are just getting started
atta boy....keep setting the bar low
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 05:31 PM 10-13-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
If I’m a GM and I’m looking for a new HC I’m going to John DeFillipo.

He’s probably going to go to NY so he can work with Darnold once Bowles gets canned.
I forgot about him when I gave my two college suggestions. Thought about him today and was going to come mention him here. Good one
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 05:32 PM 10-13-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Yep. Let the bourbon do the talking see what happens
Elway gives Thomas his boarding pass but he drops it
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:46 PM 10-13-2018

22 starters and 12 drafted/UDFA starters... 10 va FA.

Those 10 = Manning, Sanders, O Daniels, E Mathis, L Vasquez, B Marshall, Ware, Talib, Ward

Ware, Talib and Ward with Wade made them badass. That is what FA is for...

Carry on.
So every good player minus Miller/Harris was a post Manning add-on...you forgot Welker.

Drunken Horseface had HGH-boy fall in his lap...and those FA were only there because of the chance at a SB with a future HOF QB. El-tard didn't need to develop any talent during that stretch...he didn't need to do anything really except say "hell yeah, I'll sign you at a discount to play with Manning".

Of course the Donk-tards saw this as an opportunity to show how great their cheating, lying legend was at everything he touches..."In Horseface we trust".

3 years after the mirage of being a competent GM...and lucking his way into praise he didn't deserve. Tard-nation is starting to realize they lied to themselves...El-fraud is and never was anything without Manning.

He's turned your franchise into the Browns with a thin air/scheduling advantage...good for 3 wins a year you wouldn't have otherwise.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:18 PM 10-13-2018
In all honesty, they need to hit the reset button in Denver pretty much across the board, including Elway.

Trade Thomas, Miller and Harris for picks...maybe even before the trade deadline this year. None of them are going to be good when Denver is a good team again.

Hire Jim Harbaugh for whatever he wants in salary. Gotta hire a HC that can coach ups young QB.
Draft Justin Herbert even if you need to trade up to get him.
Draft OL and defense early and often.
Hire the best defensive mind you can get to run the defense.

Pray to God.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:50 PM 10-13-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
In all honesty, they need to hit the reset button in Denver pretty much across the board, including Elway.

Trade Thomas, Miller and Harris for picks...maybe even before the trade deadline this year. None of them are going to be good when Denver is a good team again.

Hire Jim Harbaugh for whatever he wants in salary. Gotta hire a HC that can coach ups young QB.

Pray to God.
They cant trade Miller..he's GUARANTEED $25 million for the next two years. Horseface did this in order the sign Keesum...:-)

The shit-gift that keeps on giving...
[Reply]
BossChief 11:15 PM 10-13-2018
If they put him on the block, multiple teams would be willing to trade for Von Miller.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:04 AM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:

Pray to God.
Dude ! Don't put something like this in writing. What if it got back to the Broncos organization. We don't want them to fix ANYTHING.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:17 AM 10-14-2018
Magically, knowmo will appear if KC loses tonight. Meanwhile, he trolls as HDR...
[Reply]
Page 2139 of 4927
« First < 1139163920392089212921352136213721382139 214021412142214321492189223926393139 > Last »
Up