ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 212 of 291
« First < 112162202208209210211212 213214215216222262 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
Katipan 09:20 PM 12-19-2023
These same people eat them with chili.
You don't need that kind of energy in your life.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:21 PM 12-19-2023
I love Cinnamon Rolls.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:23 PM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
I love Cinnamon Rolls.
How many friends can you provide?
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 09:23 PM 12-19-2023
There is a strong anti-raisin group out there. I've always thought that these were people who mistook an oatmeal raisin cookie for a chocolate chip cookie - and have held a grudge against raisins ever since. I like both kinds of cookies.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:25 PM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
How many friends can you provide?
These days? Not many.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:26 PM 12-19-2023
I love cinnamon rolls but I've never tried to make them.

Seems like it would be a lot of work.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 09:27 PM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
There is a strong anti-raisin group out there. I've always thought that these were people who mistook an oatmeal raisin cookie for a chocolate chip cookie - and have held a grudge against raisins ever since. I like both kinds of cookies.
That makes a lot of sense actually.
That said oatmeal raisin > chocolate chip
[Reply]
Katipan 09:31 PM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
These days? Not many.
Its fine. People become real close when you're roofied.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:34 PM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by lewdog:

You have to start the day before.
Which means you went to the store the day before that.
At least a 3 day process!
And Salt is probably using a starter from 1823.

But stop playing. You don't eat cinnamon rolls.
[Reply]
Monticore 09:40 PM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by lewdog:

I make ghetto version not sure I would call them cinnamon buns but super easy , 1 cup brown sugar/1cup whipping cream mixed poorer over pilsbury crescent rolls cut into 8 disks sprinkle with cinnamon at 350 until golden brown
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:37 PM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Could I interest you in some Babka in these trying times?

[Reply]
srvy 11:38 PM 12-19-2023
Raisins ruin everything.

Remember those cinnamon rolls the bread bakeries like Wonder had in packages of 8? That thick white icing. You get them home and discover you got the package with raisins. Yeah they go uneaten.

Buy the frozen Rhodes cinnamon rolls. Just set out let them raise bake. Squirt that jizz out of the package and as close to scratch-made as you can get.

I personally would have rather Taylor made B&G of just a bearclaw from Lamar's.
[Reply]
srvy 11:40 PM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Could I interest you in some Babka in these trying times?

It's the lesser babka.

[Reply]
srvy 11:47 PM 12-19-2023
Raisins even ruin trail mix!
[Reply]
threebag 04:51 AM 12-20-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I could easily get 3 of my friends to come entertain my dude with me and I still can't get a guy to make me homemade cinnamon rolls.

I don't believe it's possible.
Yeah, but the cream pies… :-)
[Reply]
Page 212 of 291
« First < 112162202208209210211212 213214215216222262 > Last »
Up