ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 212 of 256
« First < 112162202208209210211212 213214215216222 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
Halfcan 09:10 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
So if me posting in this thread means it's personal what does you guys posting in this thread mean?
Another off topic post about yourself. That is why I said you are making it personal.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:14 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
We need to see hard evidence.

We need canceled checks or wire transfer confirmations. We need to see texts and emails that lay out the plot. We need to see hidden camera stings in which Sergio and Marty come to blows over a briefcase full of cash.

Until we see that, there will always be those who rely upon skepticism to rationalize these sad events.

FAX
Reek is going to have to come forward and present his evidence publically to get this stuff, but it is likely he included this in his meetings with the NFL.

He is keeping it all off social media, which is a pretty prudent move.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:14 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This an absolutely hilarious fantasy.

No more than two games.
Haven't you been guaranteeing zero games for like 3 weeks now?
[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:20 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
It is amazing that people are still questioning they were trying to exhort Reek for money. She admitted it was an "insurance" policy making an illegal tape of him. TV 5 admitted it was an "insurance" policy.

What do people think "Insurance" means?

By the excellent timeline you posted- it is pretty obvious they wanted to do whatever it took to gain FULL CUSTODY of all three children. Even with Reek's current contract- that would be a hell of a lot of child support.

3 kids until 18 years of age plus 4 years of college.

She would be set for life.

Pretty typical game plan as well- Weaponize DFS against the father, claim emotional and physical abuse of the kid, get a restraining order to show he is a monster and hope he breaks it to get the courts on your side, get abuse support groups on your side even though there was never abuse, play the victim and lie on social media, file complaints of abuse to drain the father of money resources---and in the Reeks case--- make a Blackmail tape to get public opinion turned against Reek, get him suspended to hurt his image and financial resources (exactly what she admitted to in texts) and try to get him arrested for an injury that was already deemed an accident.

It should not be hard for even the biggest Contrarians on this board to connect these dots.
Insurance is also used in instances where someone is afraid something might happen to them and they want to leave something that would show who or what might have caused that to happen.

Also, yes, they want to hurt his reputation and his financial resources which they are so desperately trying to get ahold of. That's the part where the dots dont connect. 'Let's make it to where he gets less or none so we can for sure get our trailers paid for.'
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:23 AM 07-15-2019
smoked his ass

[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 09:24 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Well with at least 12 active threads here I figured I'd just stick to one.

I guess I could've spread them across all 12
Keep up the great work calling out this BS
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:26 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Another off topic post about yourself. That is why I said you are making it personal.
:-)? What?

I responded to YOU talking about it. I didnt bring me up
[Reply]
O.city 09:27 AM 07-15-2019
"Trust us, we have more info we can't release" "Unnamed sources are saying".

Seems like that's a copy and paste from what people were so pissed at the Star for doing, no?
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:31 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Insurance is also used in instances where someone is afraid something might happen to them and they want to leave something that would show who or what might have caused that to happen.

Also, yes, they want to hurt his reputation and his financial resources which they are so desperately trying to get ahold of. That's the part where the dots dont connect. 'Let's make it to where he gets less or none so we can for sure get our trailers paid for.'
Does any of it make sense? A rational person does not try to use their kid's injury to gain an advantage, plus make a blackmail tape of it.

So maybe they would have gotten a bigger payday waiting- or maybe they figured Reek would then be in a position to hire a team of lawyers to drag it out for years while they struggled financially? Desperate people do crazy things, especially when kids are involved, especially if they have mental disorders as rumored about Chrystal on the KK's show before he was fired.

Custody battles tend to get nasty and in Reeks case the inlaws have a interest in it because they were counting on him for continued support.

The main goal seems to be to get FULL CUSTODY by any means necessary. If Reek does get a big payday down the road- they could always modify child support based on his new income level.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:34 AM 07-15-2019
I see the hate for Tyreek and black men appears to be rekindling its flame.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:35 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
"Trust us, we have more info we can't release" "Unnamed sources are saying".

Seems like that's a copy and paste from what people were so pissed at the Star for doing, no?
BUT THIS IS REAL JOURNALISM!!!
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:38 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
Keep up the great work calling out this BS
Show us on the doll where Marty touched you
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:44 AM 07-15-2019
ESPN had to settle for Adam Schefter when Farty Mac turned them down.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 09:45 AM 07-15-2019
Wait, they seriously had another Crystal Hill's information?

:-)
[Reply]
Codered 09:45 AM 07-15-2019
but an unnamed nurse!
[Reply]
Page 212 of 256
« First < 112162202208209210211212 213214215216222 > Last »
Up