« First < 112162202208209210211212 213214215216222262 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:33 AM 09-11-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
That 4th down heave to Skyy is infuriating to watch. Mahomes makes a hell of a play and gets it to him, but he just drops it. I can't believe how many drops there were.
I'm not saying that there weren't a lot of drops, but that would have been a hell of a catch. He elevated and it was off his fingers. Not impossible, but difficult.
[Reply]
O.city 08:17 AM 09-11-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I am beginning to think a key criteria moving forward is that WRs have high football IQ. It’s early but skyy just hasn’t demonstrated that feel for the game… yet. Even makes you nervous when guys like James are crossing up routes. That’s what I find intriguing about rashee and Ross. I was most impressed with the way rashee moved off script.

Because you’re right that mahomes seems to show the worst habits like bailing on the pocket or his biggest frustration when he doesn’t trust his WRs to hit their spots. Even an average WR like Watson can get targets simply by doing his job.
I realize it's sacrilegious around here but....that's on Pat.

Skyy was open alot last week. Stand in the pocket and throw the football.

Pat played a shit game last week I though from where I was sitting. It looked alot like that 2021 season where he had no confidence and was unsure what he was seeing.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:21 AM 09-11-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
:-) Yeah, Pickens is already proving himself a major headache. Don't know if he would've worked out here now either, TBH. From what I'm reading from Steelers fans this morning he gives noticably less effort when he's not the primary read on the play. That just won't work when Kelce is going to be the main guy. He's already showing the horrible attitude during adversity as well. Maybe Reid and Mahomes could've eventually worked that out of him, maybe not.
Yeah - but it looks like I might finally get to start singing the praises of my boy Calvin Austin III! Welcome back, waterbug...

Y'know, a better, faster, more athletic version of the undersized guy we took in the 2nd who went 85 picks later...
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:22 AM 09-11-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:

Pat played a shit game last week I though from where I was sitting. It looked alot like that 2021 season where he had no confidence and was unsure what he was seeing.
que's up gif where sky drops pass on 4th and 25....
[Reply]
O.city 08:23 AM 09-11-2023
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
que's up gif where sky drops pass on 4th and 25....
Yeah, he scrambled around and heaved it right on the money. I know he can do that better than anyone, I'm not disputing that.

Stand in the pocket and throw the football though and we dont' have to rely on that. You can't rely on it and be consistent.
[Reply]
Pinchshot 08:24 AM 09-11-2023

McKinnon was wide open on that play. For some reason they were targeting Moore and toney too much.
[Reply]
O.city 08:25 AM 09-11-2023
They had WR's running open all over the place.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:26 AM 09-11-2023
Originally Posted by Pinchshot:
McKinnon was wide open on that play. For some reason they were targeting Moore and toney too much.
He was 8 yards short of the sticks with two DBs below him.

The throw was fine. Moore didn't track the ball as well as he could've then he gacked the catch.

Mahomes made the right play, executed it incredibly well and his teammates let him down. On THAT play I don't see much room for argument.

For the first 3 quarters? Well...that's a different animal entirely.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 08:27 AM 09-11-2023

Felt the same. He scrambled a lot in those 2021 games I guess because he didn't trust what he was seeing.

Whatever the issue is, Kelce isn't gonna be around forever. He's gotta have someone in the WR group he can rely on. That's why I'm okay with these warts showing up now instead of later.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:29 AM 09-11-2023
Meanwhile, Zay Flowers looking like an absolute dawg for BAL already.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:30 AM 09-11-2023
If there's a WR we missed out on it was Romeo Doubs. He's been a really nice WR for GB. Even had 2 tuddies yesterday.

That was the smaller school WR we needed
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:31 AM 09-11-2023
Yeah, he scrambled around and heaved it right on the money. I know he can do that better than anyone, I'm not disputing that.

Stand in the pocket and throw the football though and we dont' have to rely on that. You can't rely on it and be consistent.
I Did notice him bailing on a few good pockets the other night but you can't say it's on Pat when Sky is droppy mcdrop boy in key moments. I don't think that pat standing in the pocket there would have mattered either way? no?

Pat is a man he can improve just like anyone else, but imo sky has shown nothing special and he is showing he can't do his literal job wich is catch the football. Open or not he isn't helping Pat trust him.
[Reply]
O.city 08:43 AM 09-11-2023
This is like the 3rd young WR we keep telling ourselves Pat doesn't "trust".

I dunno. Seems like there may be more of an issue there.
[Reply]
O.city 08:49 AM 09-11-2023
The scrambling run around stuff is awesome and great. He's unreal at it.

But it tends to become a crutch IMO. When the offense is absolutely rolling, he's standing in the pocket throwing the football around everywhere.
[Reply]
penguinz 08:49 AM 09-11-2023
Originally Posted by Pinchshot:
Moore was in for more snaps than any other WR yet was only thrown to 3 times.
[Reply]
Page 212 of 280
« First < 112162202208209210211212 213214215216222262 > Last »
Up