ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 212 of 247
« First < 112162202208209210211212 213214215216222 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
tredadda 07:44 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Bills are basically upscale Chargers at this point.
Excellent analogy.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 10:56 PM 01-24-2023
sigh

This is depressing. We were told this is our year and now we are talking like this: pic.twitter.com/w1UiLRIBIl

— Bills Stats & More (@Tickets_Buffalo) January 25, 2023

[Reply]
MahomesIsTheMVP 11:28 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
sigh

He’s telling the truth. Allen and Diggs are expensive.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:41 PM 01-24-2023
sigh

Probably should blow the whole thing up
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:49 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesIsTheMVP:
He’s telling the truth. Allen and Diggs are expensive.
LOL. Still doesn’t mean he should say it.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:52 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Bills are basically upscale Chargers at this point.
Yep. Made the same comparison the other day. Both teams with flashy names that lack overall depth and have shitty trenches.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:56 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
LOL. Still doesn’t mean he should say it.
True, but it's refreshing that he's not trying to sugarcoat it. He knows that this year was their best shot and they failed miserably. Now they'll have to reset and hope that the bungles and Chiefs fall off a bit for them to have another real shot at a title
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:57 PM 01-24-2023
diggs/buffalo doesnt seem long for this world, but who else would even take him? and they cant really cut him either
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:59 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
diggs/buffalo doesnt seem long for this world, but who else would even take him? and they cant really cut him either
Some desperate team will sell out to get him, but without a top tier qb, he'll show his ass again.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 12:03 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Some desperate team will sell out to get him, but without a top tier qb, he'll show his ass again.
hes showing his ass rn with the third best QB in the conference. wait until hes playing w someone even worse than keenum/cousins. fuck him, dude is a spoiled ass bitch. typical diva receiver who thinks they should get 35 targets a game.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:07 AM 01-25-2023
hes showing his ass rn with the third best QB in the conference. wait until hes playing w someone even worse than keenum/cousins. fuck him, dude is a spoiled ass bitch. typical diva receiver who thinks they should get 35 targets a game.
Exactly my point. He'll follow the money and still won't be happy because he'll never have a better chance at a ring than he's had these past few years
[Reply]
DRM08 12:07 AM 01-25-2023
Diggs & Allen had very good chemistry until the recent meltdown in the Cincy game. I think they should try to keep Diggs. Everyone involved should recharge their batteries in the off-season. Buffalo at this point needs to hope for better injury luck next season for Allen, Miller, and others. If that happens, it would make them a stronger team for next January.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 12:10 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Diggs & Allen had very good chemistry until the recent meltdown in the Cincy game. I think they should try to keep Diggs. Everyone involved should recharge their batteries in the off-season. Buffalo at this point needs to hope for better injury luck next season for Allen, Miller, and others. If that happens, it would make them a stronger team for next January.
buffalo has basically built their offense to where they need to keep the guy or suffer a drop off. i could honestly see them taking a page out of our book and doing a bit of a reload
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:18 AM 01-25-2023
sigh

back to the long winter for your franchise

a glimmer of hope squashed by superior teams, once every 30 years bud, that's all you get

that's what you get for concussing montana - everlasting damnation in your icy hellscape, a sour gift from the football gods
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:25 AM 01-25-2023
It’s possible Allen and the Bills get one eventually. Even when Brady ruled the roost, Manning (the AFC one) and Big Ben got a couple each. But it’s just as possible Allen becomes this QB eras Marino, Moon, Fouts, Rivers, etc. Only one QB wins it every year. Allen has probably a shorter career trajectory because of his style of play. So what’s he got? 8-10 more cracks at it? And to get it (not just get there) he’ll have to go through or around Mahomes, Burrow, Lawrence, Herbert, Lamar somewhere, Rodgers for a few more years, the Niners guy (QB is not as important for them), Hurts, a couple I’m probably missing, and a couple who will come along over the next few years. I’m not saying all
of the guys I named will get one but Allen is gonna face those guys a bunch over that time span. That’s a tough row to hoe.
[Reply]
Page 212 of 247
« First < 112162202208209210211212 213214215216222 > Last »
Up