4th Round Pick

— Allan Bell (@AllanBell247) March 8, 2022

[Reply]
Cleavage 02:48 PM 03-08-2022
Looks like the RAMS will win it all again...lmao
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 02:48 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Also, it would be hilarious if Lock performs better in Seattle. At least now I can root for him to succeed again.
It would be hysterical if Lock somehow flipped the switch and was even decent for Seattle.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:49 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea, one thing i will say is that I can’t believe the Seahawks couldn’t at least get somebody like Jeudy or Surtain.

The 8th pick and one of those guys would’ve been a must for me just to start the conversation.
Agreed.

And I'm not sure Jeudy moves the needle for me at all if I'm Seattle.

I just don't know how you come out of that deal with a 30 yr old Shelby Harris as a key piece and not Surtain. Even if it costs you one of the 2nds you got in the package.

Rodgers was off the table - you had them over a barrel here.

Like I said, I think Seattle pulled the chute a little early here. Or they LOVE Fant. And hey, maybe that's fair. If they put a 1st round value on Fant or something, I could see it.

But Fant isn't Hock. He's really a pure pass-catching TE and hasn't been all that amazing of one at that. And he has only 2 years left under team control.

It's not an incredible return.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:51 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Agreed.

I just don't know how you come out of that deal with a 30 yr old Shelby Harris as a key piece and not Surtain. Even if it costs you one of the 2nds you got in the package.

Like I said, I think Seattle pulled the chute a little early here. Or they LOVE Fant. And hey, maybe that's fair. If they put a 1st round value on Fant or something, I could see it.

But Fant isn't Hock. He's really a pure pass-catching TE and hasn't been all that amazing of one at that. And he has only 2 years left under team control.

I completely forgot that Seattle doesn't have a first round pick outside of what they got from the Broncos this year.

I for sure thought they would go QB in the top 10 but now I'm not so sure about that. I think it's a rebuild year for them and they'll look into QBs next year.
[Reply]
TribalElder 02:55 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Kanye West and Antonio Brown are looking to purchase the Broncos in a joint partnership.

No, i am not making that up to be funny.
I'm surprised AB has 10 bucks at this point

he is a fucking clown of a human being

Kanye is a wierdo loser, would be hilarious to see all the anti pete davidson bronco propaganda :-) bring it on
[Reply]
BeMyValentine 02:56 PM 03-08-2022
How shitty is Jordan Love since Green Bay turned down this deal.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:59 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I completely forgot that Seattle doesn't have a first round pick outside of what they got from the Broncos this year.

I for sure thought they would go QB in the top 10 but now I'm not so sure about that. I think it's a rebuild year for them and they'll look into QBs next year.
Yup, especially if they're looking at dealing Lockett.

It's a tear down. Extend Metcalf, I guess you re-sign Green. I'd look to see if I could get a 2nd rounder for Bobby Wagner and maybe a 3rd for Duane Brown. Diggs may be someone worth holding onto.

You build your defense around Brooks, Green, Poona Ford and Diggs going forward. The offense around Metcalf, Fant and I guess Damien Lewis. Maybe Penny finally turned a corner?

There's no making 2022 into anything worth remembering so you might as well tear this thing down and start fresh. If you can manage it, you may even be well served to cut bait on Adams and move on. They're going to have a tough cap pill to swallow here this year or next with him - if you can shuffle enough money around to get him moved and absorb that dead money, you have clean books starting next season without Russ or Adams still on there.

With the draft capital and a handful of decent young players, you can start the rebuild in earnest at that point.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 03:01 PM 03-08-2022
Donks will regret giving all that

Donks didnt lose shit sending Lock away
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:01 PM 03-08-2022
Yup, especially if they're looking at dealing Lockett.

It's a tear down. Extend Metcalf, I guess you re-sign Green. I'd look to see if I could get a 2nd rounder for Bobby Wagner and maybe a 3rd for Duane Brown. Diggs may be someone worth holding onto.

You build your defense around Brooks, Green, Poona Ford and Diggs going forward. The offense around Metcalf, Fant and I guess Damien Lewis. Maybe Penny finally turned a corner?

There's no making 2022 into anything worth remembering so you might as well tear this thing down and start fresh. If you can manage it, you may even be well served to cut bait on Adams and move on. They're going to have a tough cap pill to swallow here this year or next with him - if you can shuffle enough money around to get him moved and absorb that dead money, you have clean books starting next season without Russ or Adams still on there.

With the draft capital and a handful of decent young players, you can start the rebuild in earnest at that point.
And that all sounds great but it won't matter if they continue to draft like shit.
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 03:04 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Seattle could trade for Love maybe.

If I'm Seattle I draft Malik Willis and let him sit for a year while Lock starts.

I assume the Seahawks will finish in the 6-11/7-10 range and end up with a top ten pick next season.

Seahawks let Carroll go next year and start over with their QB of the future, a ton of draft capital, and a good amount of cap space to instantly rebuild the team.

That'd at least be my approach.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 03:04 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Also, it would be hilarious if Lock performs better in Seattle. At least now I can root for him to succeed again.
I hope he does, I can now actually root for him. Before, I was hoping he'd play really well but they'd fuck it up and lose.. now I just dgaf except for 1 game next season
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 03:04 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Of the 2015 season.
in the year 2016
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 03:06 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Donks will regret giving all that

Donks didnt lose shit sending Lock away
You sound like Shooter McGavin.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 03:07 PM 03-08-2022
Agreed.

The Price for Surtain is 2 1sts. So it would have been a straight up trade.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:09 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
It would be hysterical if Lock somehow flipped the switch and was even decent for Seattle.
Anything can happen, he could use a change in scenery for sure.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 66
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up