ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 46
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Orange Mane is Suspending Operations
TEX 09:41 AM 07-26-2021
Maybe this belongs in the Denver Broncos Mega Thread, but sometimes things get lost there...Regardless, the end is near...

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...ing-operations
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:07 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
You are not taking into consideration how much fun I'm having doing it. For me, that's what's important and I will point out that you too have full functionality of the ignore feature.
As much as I’ve wanted to ignore some people, there is a unspoken rule. If you put someone on ignore you’z a bitch. (I spoke the rule)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:08 PM 07-26-2021
Originally posted by Taco John View Post

I have to admit I'm enjoying some of the disconnected psychoanalysis of this. I left my job in 2017 to found a business venture that is making it despite the challenges presented by Covid. It's left me with little time to give this site the attention it deserves. To add to the challenges, I've managed a youth baseball team every Spring for the last 8 years. My choice to serve in this capacity has been one of the greatest experiences of my life. The idea that I'm in some bunker losing my mind is hilarious. Truly I have a great life and few complaints. I'm definitely blessed.
[Reply]
eDave 07:10 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
As much as I’ve wanted to ignore some people, there is a unspoken rule. If you put someone on ignore you’z a bitch. (I spoke the rule)
Haha. Yea. I seem to be turning a lot of people into bitches. Lot's of self proclaimed bitches in DC. And seemingly proud of it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:11 PM 07-26-2021
Yep. Taco is living his best life and some jackass tries to make a problem for him out of thin air.

I'd just cut bait, too.
[Reply]
kstater 07:11 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Originally posted by Taco John View Post

I have to admit I'm enjoying some of the disconnected psychoanalysis of this. I left my job in 2017 to found a business venture that is making it despite the challenges presented by Covid. It's left me with little time to give this site the attention it deserves. To add to the challenges, I've managed a youth baseball team every Spring for the last 8 years. My choice to serve in this capacity has been one of the greatest experiences of my life. The idea that I'm in some bunker losing my mind is hilarious. Truly I have a great life and few complaints. I'm definitely blessed.

I wonder if Teej springs for pizzas after baseball games .
[Reply]
eDave 07:13 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Yep. Taco is living his best life and some jackass tries to make a problem for him out of thin air.

I'd just cut bait, too.
You should do the same thing and move out of the country.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:14 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by kstater:
I wonder if Teej springs for pizzas after baseball games .
Gold
[Reply]
Bowser 07:15 PM 07-26-2021
I went to an OrangeMane tailgate at Arrowhead once. For the life of me I can't remember the names of the 'Mane Bronco fans that made the trip, except maybe Meck77? Is that right? Anywho, one of them had bought an RV and completely re-did it in total Bronco and NFL motif, complete with a large screen and satellite TV. It was really pretty amazing. And the bathroom had a urinal with a Raider logo in it. Great touch. All the people at that party were as nice and welcoming as could be.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:16 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
If I knew it was that kind of party I’d have stuck my dick in the mashed potatoes.
https://uproxx.com/music/the-origin-...tatoes-sample/
[Reply]
vailpass 07:22 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
https://uproxx.com/music/the-origin-...tatoes-sample/
Cool! Didn’t know that.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:26 PM 07-26-2021
BroncoFluffer’s post is hilarious to me because the type of behavior he’s describing is utterly common here in the DC forum. People wish death on each other, bathe in conspiracy theories, tell each other to kill themselves all day, crusade against bill gates and his vaccine nanomachines, still attempt to litigate the election, you name it… and I’m certain that some of them would take things to real life if they could. Our degenerates don’t even consider the Bronco cranks rivals anymore.

Telling people the vaccines are unsafe? Calling someone a poor parent? What is WARRP over at the Drain, some kind of a kiddie pool? Tell your trolls over there that if they don’t shape up by the time they’re too old for juvie, they’ll get sent over here to get pummeled by the real hardened Qtards/nutjobs/asylum inmates every day.

They might think they are some Bronco Billy Badass over there, but I guarantee even the dimmest of our window kickers will make them his bitch on day one. If you want to scare him straight, send him on over.
[Reply]
notorious 07:29 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
BroncoFluffer’s post is hilarious to me because the type of behavior he’s describing is utterly common here in the DC forum. People wish death on each other, bathe in conspiracy theories, tell each other to kill themselves all day, crusade against bill gates and his vaccine nanomachines, still attempt to litigate the election, you name it… and I’m certain that some of them would take things to real life if they could. Our degenerates don’t even consider the Bronco cranks rivals anymore.

Telling people the vaccines are unsafe? Calling someone a poor parent? What is WARRP over at the Drain, some kind of a kiddie pool? Tell your trolls over there that if they don’t shape up by the time they’re too old for juvie, they’ll get sent over here to get pummeled by the real hardened Qtards/nutjobs/asylum inmates every day.

They might think they are some Bronco Billy Badass over there, but I guarantee even the dimmest of our window kickers will make them his bitch on day one. If you want to scare him straight, send him on over.
Taco still stands out.
[Reply]
hometeam 07:30 PM 07-26-2021
i mean I dont have a dog in this fight, but theres not a fuckin rat chance in hell that Taco could be held liable for 'covid misinformation' in some sort of legal way. Thats akin to a kid telling another kid his dad is a cop and is going to arrest him unless he lets him have a turn on the swings.

Sounds like he is done fucking with it and wanted a cop out to save face for whatever reason.

Also i mean who gives a shit?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:30 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Taco still stands out.
I could never reach his power level
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:30 PM 07-26-2021
Hard to believe the Mange will cease tonight. We will need more Mods with balls if that riffraff shows up here
[Reply]
Page 21 of 46
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up