ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 104
« First < 111718192021 222324253171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Bengals (AFC Championship Rd)
RunKC 04:45 PM 01-22-2023
Welp this game has been on everyone’s minds since the start of the season.

Let’s get some revenge goddamnit!
[Reply]
New World Order 01:42 AM 01-23-2023
I WANT OT GO TO THE FUCKING SUPER BOWL AGAIN!!!!!
[Reply]
chiefforlife 01:43 AM 01-23-2023
The Bills have Diggs and thats pretty much it. They just dont have the weapons to beat the Bengals.

WE DO!

Especially if Hardman is back but even if hes not. All year we have used 8, 9, 10 different players catching balls from Patrick.

2 good RBs, our Oline will be smashing Bengals and protecting Patrick.

This game is personal. Our Defense will be out for vengance! Our secondary has consistently improved. I think they will have Snead follow Chase and put McDuffie back in the slot for this one. Watson has proven himself as well. Thornhill and Reid have really started making plays on the back end!

Bolton, Gay and Chenal will shut down the run and short shit. That should take away a lot of the quick throws for Burrow.

Chris Jones is going to be possesed, Playoff Frank is back and Karlaftis can hold his own and is relentless. Dana can move inside or outside which is going to confuse their O line, moving CJ around as well.

Patrick is going to operate in the Pocket like a machine, Andy is going to pepper the Bengals with quick hitters in every direction. I see a DEEP catch for MVS after the Bengals bite so hard on play action!

Guys, we got this! I truly feel like we will be in control of this game from start to finish.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:36 AM 01-23-2023
Run the ball run the ball and run the ball. We have an RB now. Use him up!
[Reply]
straycash 05:34 AM 01-23-2023
To be the best you gotta beat the best. Which is why Chief is 0-3
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:40 AM 01-23-2023
I can't believe their name Bang Gals was approved by the NFL

Bang Gals. They are a bunch of Gals we're going to Bang.
[Reply]
TEX 05:46 AM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Iconic:
More and more I look at the Bengals OL I just cannot understand how we do not take advantage of this opportunity this week.

We are ranked third in average team sacks per game. Cincinnati? Bottom ****ing fourth. And yet they mustered 8 hits on Mahomes last time we met and we barely touched Burrow with one hit.

DL has to earn their ****ing paychecks because it's the only way we are winning this game playing two deep with that demonic cyborg Chase constantly spamming go routes every play.
OBJ MUST play better than last time. Especially with Mahomes being hobbled. OBJ was pathetic. Probably his worst game as a Chief, and that saying a lot. :-)

Also we MUST get pressure on Burrow and take him down when we get to him. If we can get pressure on that pompous smug turd, and protect Mahomes, we win.
[Reply]
Reroka 06:05 AM 01-23-2023
Even with Ciny Oline having 3 backups, the online looked good. They were able to run Burrow had a good amount of time to throw. This is going to be a hard game.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:20 AM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Even with Ciny Oline having 3 backups, the online looked good. They were able to run Burrow had a good amount of time to throw. This is going to be a hard game.
I’d love to finally get rid of Andy Heck and would love to get Cincy’s OL coach.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:28 AM 01-23-2023
Chiefs should have a decent chance to dominate the trenches.
[Reply]
R Clark 06:31 AM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I’d love to finally get rid of Andy Heck and would love to get Cincy’s OL coach.
Or just a couple of tackles
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:51 AM 01-23-2023
Something that went overlooked last year is that the defense was much better vs the Bengals in KC vs on the road. 5.4 yards per play vs 7.5. 2.7 points per drive vs 3.8. 359 yds vs 475. 6.2 yards per pass vs 9.4. Almost half their drives in KC ended with a punt or turnover and they only reached the endzone twice.

They didn’t have an easy time moving the ball in KC, unlike the two games in Cincinnati. Unfortunately it didn’t matter because the Chiefs’ offense completely shit the bed in the 2nd half. With their OL injuries, there’s no reason they can’t be slowed down again.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:51 AM 01-23-2023
You want the OL coach for a team that averaged 3.8 yards per carry and allowed 44 sacks?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:54 AM 01-23-2023
Their offensive line has been a disaster for most of the last two years and KC’s has been one of the best. Imagine if Burrow didn’t get the ball out quickly.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:54 AM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
OBJ MUST play better than last time. Especially with Mahomes being hobbled. OBJ was pathetic. Probably his worst game as a Chief, and that saying a lot. :-)

Also we MUST get pressure on Burrow and take him down when we get to him. If we can get pressure on that pompous smug turd, and protect Mahomes, we win.
Plenty of other teams found ways to stop the Bengals running game and get pressure on Burrow.

Which is why they allowed Burrow to be one the most sacked QBs in the game and why they were one of the least productive rushing offenses in the league.

This isn’t some impossible task. If the Chiefs do what they need to do, they’ll win. If not, they’ll lose.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:56 AM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Their offensive line has been a disaster for most of the last two years and KC’s has been one of the best. Imagine if Burrow didn’t get the ball out quickly.
This.

We’re seeing a massive overreaction to the Bills game. Just go back in time one week when the Ravens sacked Burrow 4 times, hit Burrow 8 times, and completely shut down the run. Zero people on this board would defend the Chiefs line if they allowed a disaster like that.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 104
« First < 111718192021 222324253171 > Last »
Up