BWillie 09:32 PM 03-21-2024
Kc tenants can suck my dick

Go royals
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:29 AM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Kc tenants can suck my dick

Go royals
Perfect example of the shake downs going on led behind the scene by MayorQ. Every wack job group is demanding cash for support and they got it...blood money

And KCTenants are the worst breed
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:06 PM 03-21-2024
You couldn't have fucked this up any harder if you tried. I thought Sherman was a smart businessman?

https://fox4kc.com/news/kcps-disappo...y1ZRLq8Sg80TNk
[Reply]
Katipan 07:44 AM 03-22-2024
I read HCs post carefully because he doesn't usually babble.

You don't trust the parking and you think the location still need to address about 4 businesses.

Gosh, those are really sad reasons not to revitalize your downtown. LA has a downtown that rolls up at night. Denver's I walk all the time. And if you think it's because I'm a thug, i assure you Rain Man would too.

Fix your shit and all the other stuff you're worried about goes away too. Can't get people downtown en masse without a reason. Can't fix your downtown without people.
[Reply]
vonBobo 11:56 AM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Gosh, those are really sad reasons not to revitalize your downtown.
The crossroads is the best area of town, it needs no revitalization, it is thriving with grass roots businesses and local entrepreneurs.

If revitalization is truly a goal then they picked the exact wrong spot to put the new stadium.
[Reply]
Katipan 12:20 PM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by vonBobo:
The crossroads is the best area of town, it needs no revitalization, it is thriving with grass roots businesses and local entrepreneurs.

If revitalization is truly a goal then they picked the exact wrong spot to put the new stadium.
Sounds like a cute neighborhood.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:22 PM 03-27-2024
It's a shithole.
[Reply]
Katipan 12:27 PM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
It's a shithole.
I was trying to help.
Our downtown is ringed in Artsy districts.
And we have Rhino to compare to Crossroads. :-)

But! The great thing is.
You can have more than 1 if you get people downtown.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:41 PM 03-27-2024
A few blocks north is the far more cookie cutter P&L district with chain restaurants galore if you want to go to YardHouse or McFadden's or some other shitty bar with watered down drinks.... and then the Crossroads has a bunch of local breweries, restaurants, bars.

It's a cool area, I usually make it there every visit to KC... great beer and bourbon selection.

The stadium would be within easy walking distance of both.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:52 AM 03-22-2024
JetBlue loses billions of dollars over 5 years, cuts back services out of LAX, Fort Lauderdale, and cuts KC service.

People with an ax to grind:

from Imgflip Meme Generator

[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:23 AM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
JetBlue loses billions of dollars over 5 years, cuts back services out of LAX, Fort Lauderdale, and cuts KC service.

People with an ax to grind:

from Imgflip Meme Generator
Not the same thing
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:27 AM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Not the same thing
Not the one who said it... :-)
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:14 AM 03-22-2024
https://flykc.com/newsroom/news-rele...ve-kci-airport

Lucas then:

“While we are always excited about new carriers, I am thrilled to welcome JetBlue as one of our partners at KCI," said Kansas City Mayor Quinton Lucas. "With new nonstops to New York and Boston, our flying public in Missouri, Kansas, and beyond will have more access to vital business and cultural offerings in the Northeast, more Royals victories in the American League East, and to JetBlue’s destination network. In 2017, Kansas City, Missouri made a commitment to an improved airport for our entire region. We’re proud to see our voters’ support bearing fruit. Expect more positive announcements as KCI and Kansas City government help lead our reopening and economic recovery.”

Lucas now: Crickets.....
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:49 AM 03-27-2024
Jackson County voters should probably listen to the experts.

Royals say a new stadium would create 26K jobs. Economists say it’s ‘a bunch of hot air’ https://t.co/ZJyUjble8r

— The Kansas City Star (@KCStar) March 26, 2024

[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:56 AM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Jackson County voters should probably listen to the experts.

Sadly too many people in JACO will give in to their threats SEVEN YEARS BEFORE THE LEASE IS UP.

I'm a "no" vote if for no other reason than the team's performance, but I'd be a "no" vote because it's WAAAY to early to be having this conversation AND because you don't have to be an accountant to understand the numbers are a little too unbelievable. If they weren't complete BS we'd have done this exact thing last time they renovated the TSC.

But again, too many JACO voters are afraid of the team moving, even is only over to the Kansas side of the line.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 29
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Up