ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 34
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What's wrong with Mecole Hardman - Part 2
Hammock Parties 03:21 PM 08-22-2021
Hardman only being a backup caliber player might be a blessing in disguise.

Keeps his cost down and he can still contribute 600 yards and 6 TD a year.

He is a tough matchup for most 3/4 CBs which is what he will be drawing on almost every down.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:26 PM 08-22-2021
Mecole Hardman is needed on this offense but he cant be counted on. Hes strictly a big play WR who will disappear alot. I fully expect him to have around 650 yds but can he become consistent. I would say no, this team needs to develop someone as a #2 WR.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:11 PM 08-22-2021
LETS just cut fucking Hardman obviously he has no chance to improve his third year you are all right he sucks

How about
Fuck y'all
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:12 PM 08-22-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
LETS just cut fucking Hardman obviously he has no chance to improve his third year you are all right he sucks

How about
Fuck y'all
Doth protest too much?

Shut the fuck up.

Are you secretly Mecole Hardman?

There's a wide spectrum between Mecole Hardman is a great receiver and Mecole Hardman needs to be cut. Find your way there and join the rest of us.

Your posts in this thread are honestly becoming creepy. I thought maybe you were buzzed last night when you were posting about him but now you've continued with the same sycophantic tone and I'm concerned.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:18 PM 08-22-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Doth protest too much?

Shut the fuck up.

Are you secretly Mecole Hardman?

There's a wide spectrum between Mecole Hardman is a great receiver and Mecole Hardman needs to be cut. Find your way there and join the rest of us.

Your posts in this thread are honestly becoming creepy. I thought maybe you were buzzed last night when you were posting about him but now you've continued with the same sycophantic tone and I'm concerned.

yes in fact I was quite buzzed last night.

I just don't get the hate for a guy that has contributed in winning Championships and give him the opportunity to be successful in this offense but I'm just being a fan defending a player I happen to like because I think he is going do some great things for us that will make the haters look foolish.

I'll either look stupid defending a player I like in this thread or any of the haters are going look stupid in this thread. Oh well I'm ready for the season to start I think it's going be a fun ride.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:24 PM 08-22-2021
I'll either look stupid defending a player I like in this thread or any of the haters are going look stupid in this thread. Oh well I'm ready for the season to start I think it's going be a fun ride.
We're all Chiefs fans, bro. Let's lock arms together and enjoy the ride. XOXO.
[Reply]
-King- 06:24 PM 08-22-2021
yes in fact I was quite buzzed last night.

I just don't get the hate for a guy that has contributed in winning Championships and give him the opportunity to be successful in this offense but I'm just being a fan defending a player I happen to like because I think he is going do some great things for us that will make the haters look foolish.

You realize no one is saying he can't or doesn't make plays?

He's going to have big plays this year. He's going to have a couple good games. But what we want to see out of him is consistency. Can he be a guy Mahomes trusts to get 5 yards? 10 yards? 15? Or is he a guy who Reid and Mahomes have to design plays just for him in order to have an effect on the game the majority of the time?

It's weird that you specifically pointed out the screen pass and the pitch play in the playoffs when they're exactly what we're talking about when we say he needs plays designed just for him in order for him to be involved in the offense.

Which players on the chiefs would you say have worse chemistry with Mahomes in your opinion?
[Reply]
-King- 06:19 PM 08-22-2021

How about
Fuck y'all
Why are you so emotional over him? :-) :-)
[Reply]
Molitoth 06:08 AM 08-23-2021

How about
Fuck y'all
I think most people in here are posting to troll you. lol

Nobody wants to cut Hardman, it seems everyone is rooting for him to play better.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:06 PM 08-22-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Mecole Hardman is needed on this offense but he cant be counted on. Hes strictly a big play WR who will disappear alot. I fully expect him to have around 650 yds but can he become consistent. I would say no, this team needs to develop someone as a #2 WR.

You just described Sammy Watkins second year as a Chief being a #2 673 yards and 3 TD. that was his 6th year in the league.

Mecole second year as a Chief 560 yards and 4 TD.

Why do you not expect Mecole Hardman to get better as a WR?

How come you guys don't give him a chance ?

How come when guys like Tyrann Mathieu brag on Mecole Hardman you guys just ignore it and won't give Mecole Hardman a chance to prove himself?

This is a new season and Mecole is still young and learning he should have a learning curve from lack of experience going into the NFL but he doesn't get that nod because of his draft selection. Veach took a chance and I'm sure he is giving the kid every opportunity and all it takes is Mecole to prove himself but he deserves that chance to succeed or fail but fuck you guys not giving him that opportunity before the season even unfolds.

He made some big ass plays for us or we wouldn't have gotten to the Super Bowl or won LIV.

Remember Tyreek muffed a punt that ended up giving Houston a 23 - 0 point lead? Mecole returned a 50+ yard kr that gave the spark for a comeback but he sucks should have cut him then.

I just don't get the hate for a guy who is a playmaker and has contributed to winning our first Super Bowl in 50 years. Going into his 3rd year i expect more out of him also but I still don't get the hate.

He has earned this season to prove himself.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:08 PM 08-22-2021
Just why can't Mecole be counted on ?

Can he not learn and get better as a football player is that what OTAs and Training Camp is for? what do they do there?
[Reply]
BossChief 04:11 PM 08-22-2021
I think we all should probably get used to the idea that Mecole is a gadget player ALMOST exclusively. You can see the frustrating look on Pats face when Mecole doesn’t finish a play, it’s a large percentage of them, again, if we’re being honest. It’s the same exact look he had when Mecole was a rookie.

To me, it looks like Mecole is clueless running routes that have sight adjustments. He just can’t process quickly enough what decision he’s supposed to make mid route, based on the defense he’s facing. He still rounds off his routes and doesn’t take the proper angle in his routes to be where he’s supposed to be.

The good thing is that he’s one of the leagues top 10 fastest players and has good vision when he has the ball.

It is what it is.

He may turn a corner soon and put all the pieces together, after all he was a rb convert to WR in college, so he’s still very raw…but I just can’t say I can see marked improvement. He seems like the same fast raw guy he was as a rookie.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:22 PM 08-22-2021
If the weak link on our offense is a guy who scored 6 TD last year we are doing OK.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:30 PM 08-22-2021
There’s an odd obsession with this “WR2” title.

If he’s an effective weapon, then he’s an effective weapon. That’s all that really matters to me.

And it doesn’t matter who we could’ve drafted instead. That ship has sailed.

Does he help us win football games? That’s all I care about.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:03 PM 08-22-2021
There didn’t seem to be much of a drop off in production without Watkins last year. In fact, he was involved in their two weakest offensive games.

If they could continue to put up 30/game with Hardman in a prominent role and a sorry line last year, I don’t see any reason for people to be pissing themselves now.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 34
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up