« First < 109159199205206207208209 210211212213219259 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
RunKC 10:40 AM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Brett Veach has blinders on when evaluating WRs, we already had plenty of evidence of that well before Moore.
He's drafted 2 receivers with valuable assets and one of them scored while showing potential.

Relax
[Reply]
OKchiefs 11:03 AM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
He's drafted 2 receivers with valuable assets and one of them scored while showing potential.

Relax
I’m including taking CEH over Higgins.

1) Hardman over Metcalf/McLaurin
2) CEH over Higgins/Pittman (or Taylor if you stick with a RB)
3) Moore over Pickens (and Pierce)

Rice has clearly shown early promise, so we’ll see.

Veach has been very good at evaluating cornerbacks, perhaps better than anyone. It’s okay to admit he’s been equally as bad at evaluating WRs.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 12:22 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
I’m including taking CEH over Higgins.

1) Hardman over Metcalf/McLaurin
2) CEH over Higgins/Pittman (or Taylor if you stick with a RB)
3) Moore over Pickens (and Pierce)

Rice has clearly shown early promise, so we’ll see.

Veach has been very good at evaluating cornerbacks, perhaps better than anyone. It’s okay to admit he’s been equally as bad at evaluating WRs.
Are we sure Veach is the one making the decisions about WRs? Have to think Andy is just as responsible for whatever good or poor wrs are selected.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:48 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Are we sure Veach is the one making the decisions about WRs? Have to think Andy is just as responsible for whatever good or poor wrs are selected.

Why? Andy has input, but he doesn’t do any of the scouting, and he makes none of the draft picks
[Reply]
Pooch 03:48 PM 09-10-2023
For a great as Veach has been on the CB position; I believe he has been the exact opposite at WR. I have never seen anything out of Skyy. Never popped once.
[Reply]
Delano 03:57 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Why? Andy has input, but he doesn’t do any of the scouting, and he makes none of the draft picks
Andy Reid absolutely dictates the type of player they are drafting. Maybe not the player but he defines the type. They’ve been trying to replace that Tyreek-type since Hardman.

A lot of the judgements being made here are typical hindsight bullshit.
[Reply]
O.city 04:05 PM 09-10-2023
Before I’d write him off I’d actually throw him the ball some
[Reply]
New World Order 04:08 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Relax
I think the worry is he’s been absolutely horrible at drafting offensive skill positions.

Rice does look like he could be good tho
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:09 PM 09-10-2023
CP loves this dude!
[Reply]
-King- 04:09 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Before I’d write him off I’d actually throw him the ball some
Our WRs need 5 years in the league to learn the offense before we get them on the field catching passes.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:14 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by Delano:
Andy Reid absolutely dictates the type of player they are drafting. Maybe not the player but he defines the type. They’ve been trying to replace that Tyreek-type since Hardman.

A lot of the judgements being made here are typical hindsight bullshit.
Dictates? No.

He has input. He has the same information gathered by scouts that Veach does. He even gets involved with player interviews pre-draft. But Veach is the one who dictates. Veach makes the actual pick and the decision. Ideally there is plenty of communication with Andy on that front, and that's something that Dorsey couldn't do very well. But it's Veach who makes those choices.
[Reply]
O.city 04:23 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by -King-:
Our WRs need 5 years in the league to learn the offense before we get them on the field catching passes.
Looked like he got open plenty to me from section 211 last week

Pat shoild throw him the ball more
[Reply]
BWillie 04:26 PM 09-10-2023
I would trade Skyy Moore for Gehrig Deiter and a 7th rounder from 2033.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 04:47 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Dictates? No.

He has input. He has the same information gathered by scouts that Veach does. He even gets involved with player interviews pre-draft. But Veach is the one who dictates. Veach makes the actual pick and the decision. Ideally there is plenty of communication with Andy on that front, and that's something that Dorsey couldn't do very well. But it's Veach who makes those choices.
Yeah I can agree with that. Perhaps dictates was the wrong word. But in my mind I always figured that Andy had a strong influence on the ranking of the position. I think he is involved enough that he is impacting the decision more so than some other positions.

It's also possible Veach might have gone in different directions a few times if we ran a different scheme. Perhaps the scheme and Reid have no influence but I feel like both probably do.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:59 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Yeah I can agree with that. Perhaps dictates was the wrong word. But in my mind I always figured that Andy had a strong influence on the ranking of the position. I think he is involved enough that he is impacting the decision more so than some other positions.

It's also possible Veach might have gone in different directions a few times if we ran a different scheme. Perhaps the scheme and Reid have no influence but I feel like both probably do.

When has Andy ever drafted a guy like Skyy Moore before the 3rd round?

Todd Pinkston? Who ironically is on the coaching staff
[Reply]
Page 209 of 280
« First < 109159199205206207208209 210211212213219259 > Last »
Up