ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2088 of 4909
« First < 1088158819882038207820842085208620872088 208920902091209220982138218825883088 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:35 AM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Ok, so which of the two threads is the official kick Denver fans in the nuts because Chiefs travel to Denver week thread? Is it the 'Let's talk Broncos' thread or is it this generic news megathread...
Just trying to spread the wealth. Never know which one the fans who are in hiding will pop up in.
[Reply]
TEX 07:06 AM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Broncos 14
Chiefs 42
It wont be THAT bad, but I WISH IT WOULD BE...
Your fan base has acted like such entitled arrogant pricks over the years, you deserve it, and ALL the ASS KICKINGS THAT ARE FORTHCOMING! :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 07:22 AM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
Your fan base has acted like such entitled arrogant pricks over the years, you deserve it, and ALL the ASS KICKINGS THAT ARE FORTHCOMING! :-)

They actually still act that way...
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 07:31 AM 09-24-2018
It's just football, but I find it hard to take you seriously when you guys complain about the league fixing games and such. Some of you won't get any credit. But having said that, the Broncos aren't ready for this kind of competition. Chiefs are playing great.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:32 AM 09-24-2018
I dunno, based on the first 3 weeks... sounds like you won't be needing a FG to win it in the end.
[Reply]
Best22 07:37 AM 09-24-2018
It's just football, but I find it hard to take you seriously when you guys complain about the league fixing games and such. Some of you won't get any credit. But having said that, the Broncos aren't ready for this kind of competition. Chiefs are playing great.
The league isn't fixed, but you guys did grease your jerseys for a playoff game back in 1997

And probably broke the salary cap back then as well to create stacked teams in 1997 and 1998

Otherwise, you guys are a normal franchise
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:41 AM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
The league isn't fixed, but you guys did grease your jerseys for a playoff game back in 1997

And probably broke the salary cap back then as well to create stacked teams in 1997 and 1998

Otherwise, you guys are a normal franchise
But, we do get all those early home games and the refs until possibly now are obviously making calls in Denver's favor because it behooves the league greatly from a financial standpoint to have the B-Market team in the Rocky Mountains do well... and stuff. :-)

Teams with momentum have a lot of success and right now, the Chiefs are 10 foot tall and bullet proof... you do have a nice streak vs Denver and the division. Mahomes might not win his 3rd AFC Player of the Week award, but he's been damn good. KC has a ton of weapons and while the defense may very well give Denver a ton of opportunities, the Broncos' defense has to find a way to limit them.

It's a tall order.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:42 AM 09-24-2018
Refs give preferential treatment to certain teams. They gave it to Denver during the Manning years and we're just now starting to receive it (look at the game yesterday).
[Reply]
TEX 07:50 AM 09-24-2018
Yep friend - it's "just football," and your side does not have the advantage any longer. When it did, it wasn't "just football" to you and your kind. And guess what else? - Now WE have the Star Power and are GETTING THE CALLS! Mahomes "FIXED" that for us!

Difference is, having been on the other side for decades, we KNOW it well and can admit when the NFL gives us the "Star Power Treatment", rather than act like an entitled fan base... Enjoy your season, and the many miserable ones that follow - and keep telling yourself, " It's just football," if it helps... :-)

I'm looking forward to "It's Just Football" being EVERYTHING WE ALWAYS THOUGHT IT COULD BE! :-)

GO CHIEFS!
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 07:56 AM 09-24-2018
Yep friend - it's "just football," and your side does not have the advantage any longer. When it did, it wasn't "just football" to you and your kind. And guess what else? - Now WE have the Star Power and are GETTING THE CALLS! Mahomes "FIXED" that for us!

Difference is, having been on the other side for decades, we KNOW it well and can admit when the NFL gives us the "Star Power Treatment", rather than act like an entitled fan base... Enjoy your season, and the many miserable ones that follow - and keep telling yourself, " It's just football," if it helps... :-)

I'm looking forward to "It's Just Football" being EVERYTHING WE ALWAYS THOUGHT IT COULD BE! :-)

GO CHIEFS!

You are your kind? Let's go ahead an call operation one of us is crazy. There is no star treatment for the Broncos. We had one of the best QBs of all time (again) But your statements is what I am talking about. You are demented about it. "It's just football" isn't for me. It's for you. :P
[Reply]
TEX 07:56 AM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
But, we do get all those early home games and the refs until possibly now are obviously making calls in Denver's favor because it behooves the league greatly from a financial standpoint to have the B-Market team in the Rocky Mountains do well... and stuff. :-)

Teams with momentum have a lot of success and right now, the Chiefs are 10 foot tall and bullet proof... you do have a nice streak vs Denver and the division. Mahomes might not win his 3rd AFC Player of the Week award, but he's been damn good. KC has a ton of weapons and while the defense may very well give Denver a ton of opportunities, the Broncos' defense has to find a way to limit them.

It's a tall order.
You win by a combined 4 points at home, then go on the ROAD and get your asses kicked by two scores, as expected... Be THANKFUL that the NFL gifts you an early home heavy schedule most every year, otherwise you would be out of it early.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 07:57 AM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Refs give preferential treatment to certain teams. They gave it to Denver during the Manning years and we're just now starting to receive it (look at the game yesterday).
Demented. You are arguing the league is fixed. If the league is fixed and you win, then you have nothing to brag about.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 07:58 AM 09-24-2018
You win by a combined 4 points at home, then go on the ROAD and get your asses kicked by two scores, as expected... Be THANKFUL that the NFL gifts you an early home heavy schedule most every year, otherwise you would be out of it early.
The Chiefs have been "out of it" for almost a half century.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:58 AM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
What preferential treatment was there yesterday?
[Reply]
Mecca 07:58 AM 09-24-2018
The Chiefs have been "out of it" for almost a half century.
This is always my favorite Bronco retort when their team is ass.
[Reply]
Page 2088 of 4909
« First < 1088158819882038207820842085208620872088 208920902091209220982138218825883088 > Last »
Up