ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 208 of 248
« First < 108158198204205206207208 209210211212218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:29 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Lol good. Diggs showing up in that stupid ass mask trying to pull off some sort of "gangsta sheek" was so try-hard cringe.

From the press conferences to the locker room stuff all the way through the game, you could tell the Bills were heavily invested in their emotions. Shoulda spent more time focused on football. Seems like they had this belief that their emotions, energy and 'fate' would carry them.
Ok, Christ’s”shrink”
[Reply]
raybec 4 06:38 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
And this is why I don't like sitting pat and continuing to try to just stack the pass rush with that. At some point, you need dudes up there.

They just missed for sure, but Oliver is the one that is killer.
Trade all the picks!!!
[Reply]
jerryaldini 06:43 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Took a peek at Two Bills Drive yesterday and I was surprised to see a lot of posts about Allen being overrated and not in the same tier as Mahomes/Burrow. A week earlier, he was the GOAT.
There was a thread title Allen not on level with Mahomes and Burrow (like ours) that disappeared pretty fast
[Reply]
jerryaldini 06:44 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Link?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:46 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Epenesa, Bashem, and Oliver particularly look like misses.

Oliver is a good player, but he isn’t what you expect taking a DL top 5.

Epenesa is JAG. Bashem is less than JAG.

Even Greg Rousseau looked pretty pedestrian when asked to be THE GUY.
I wanted Boogie over Bolton. Which is exactly why I can’t be trusted to make these decisions.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:09 PM 01-23-2023
Bills haven’t drafted a pro bowler in 4 years.

I've seen some "Bills coach changes?" takes off this loss. I don't really have a take, but the Bills haven't drafted a Pro Bowler in four years.

Drafting is a very hot 'n cold thing, and I still think Beane is a solid GM. But that's where the heat belongs, IMO. pic.twitter.com/eAYRYWWLts

— Benjamin Solak (@BenjaminSolak) January 22, 2023

[Reply]
staylor26 07:26 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

That idiot OKchiefs was sucking Beane's dick not too long ago saying he was better than Veach.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 07:33 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Took a peek at Two Bills Drive yesterday and I was surprised to see a lot of posts about Allen being overrated and not in the same tier as Mahomes/Burrow. A week earlier, he was the GOAT.
That place is a cesspool of human filth. Too soon? Their takes are erratic and change as the winds shift.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 07:44 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Think it's Dorsey he's pissed at, not Allen.
That’s what most people in Buffalo are saying too.

I don’t think anyone really blames Allen at all. His o-line sucked and he was getting pressured non-stop. He also has no one outside of Diggs.

I made a comment on the early parts of the season that the Bills roster was in another stratosphere and I was wrong and quite frankly stupid to say it.

Simms is right. The Bills are Josh Allen and Diggs vs everyone. That’s not sustainable.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 07:47 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

That “Punt God” pick sure is looking good right now.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:47 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That is funny. Love it.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 07:47 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
https://twitter.com/hudsononeill15/s...Je0wnSeNngIUhA

Never forget their week 6 super bowl victory. Mocking the home fans went over really well in the end.
KC did make it 1 game further than Buffalo, but I think it stops there. The Bengals are the best team in the AFC right now and they’re built to beat teams like the Bills and Chiefs (who are basically built the exact same way). I think Buffalo and KC are still about equal and the Chiefs are a step or two above both.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:50 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Wish Greg Jennings were on the show today.

Dude was a giant flaming dumbass about Allen earlier in the year.
He was later in the show... Nick made fun of him...
[Reply]
tredadda 07:53 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
KC did make it 1 game further than Buffalo, but I think it stops there. The Bengals are the best team in the AFC right now and they’re built to beat teams like the Bills and Chiefs (who are basically built the exact same way). I think Buffalo and KC are still about equal and the Chiefs are a step or two above both.
Possible, but if KC doesn’t make self induced mistakes and overcomes the mental block of not beating them they can win. Cincinnati has not once blown out KC. Every win was by 3. Definitely no 17 point victories over KC.

Oh and KC always makes it at least one game more than the Bills in the playoffs.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 07:57 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Possible, but if KC doesn’t make self induced mistakes and overcomes the mental block of not beating them they can win. Cincinnati has not once blown out KC. Every win was by 3. Definitely no 17 point victories over KC.

Oh and KC always makes it at least one game more than the Bills in the playoffs.
You could make that argument about most games and most teams. Beating yourself and making dumb mistakes is one way to say that your team is not as good as the other one (who is not beating themselves and making mistakes).
[Reply]
Page 208 of 248
« First < 108158198204205206207208 209210211212218 > Last »
Up