ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2077 of 4910
« First < 1077157719772027206720732074207520762077 207820792080208120872127217725773077 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
scho63 12:29 AM 09-20-2018
I'm really confused.

How the hell do we have a Broncos megathread that is larger than any other thread ever created on CP and damn nearly always on the front page of the Lounge?

Is John Elway still blowing Bob Dole or DaFace or DartGod?

Did I miss the memo?

Did the small bus already pick up a few retards and I missed it?

WTF???? :-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:35 AM 09-20-2018
Originally Posted by scho63:
I'm really confused.

How the hell do we have a Broncos megathread that is larger than any other thread ever created on CP and damn nearly always on the front page of the Lounge?

Is John Elway still blowing Bob Dole or DaFace or DartGod?

Did I miss the memo?

Did the small bus already pick up a few retards and I missed it?

WTF???? :-):-):-):-):-)
It started with Manning dragging his drug-riddled HGH ass to our division....which compounded the already fever-level disdain for Horseface.

Like it or not...they are our arch-rival and #1 all-time on the list of teams that cheat.

Its just now becoming fun...we have a generational QB in the incubatic stages of rule by straight terror. ..and a GM that is about to drink himself to death because of it. Karmic payback is a bitch...

The writing is on the ****ing wall...

Enjoy the implosion...half of the Donkotard regulars have already checked out.

There is something poetic about watching the guy instrumental for bringing a franchise to prominence, become a total arrogant, self-serving, entitled, cheating, douche bag in the process, then burning everything he built to the ground.

I hope this answered your question...:-)

These next few years will be like watching video of a building demolition at about 2 frames a hour....
[Reply]
New World Order 01:40 AM 09-20-2018
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
Well, they went 5-11 last year...

When people say you're slow, I will show them this post. You totally get it!

Winning = lots of attention.

Losing = not lots of attention.

Bright orange jerseys and the altitude of your stadium = no measurable difference.

NWO gets it!
Aren't you 2-0 now?

Yet, no one seems to care.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:48 AM 09-20-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Aren't you 2-0 now?

Especially the NFL advertisers....nobody is rushing home to see what Case Keesum does next.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:30 AM 09-20-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Especially the NFL advertisers....nobody is rushing home to see what Case Keesum does next.
I'll bet the rookie runners are getting some attention...
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:51 AM 09-20-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I hope we both win this week. It would make the following week more fun both going in at 3-0.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:02 AM 09-20-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I hope we both win this week. It would make the following week more fun both going in at 3-0.
Storyline would be solid...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:07 AM 09-20-2018
:-) bullshit
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:09 AM 09-20-2018
So, you morons really don't see the unfair advantage of those early season thin air games? JFC this is Amnorix level pathetic.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:15 AM 09-20-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
:-) bullshit
Hmm.. so, you don't think UDFA Lindsay is getting some looks from advertisers? Nice little story there, esp if he keeps doing well.

So, you morons really don't see the unfair advantage of those early season thin air games? JFC this is Amnorix level pathetic.
I think it's overplayed to the degree which some of you say it has kept Denver from being a 6 win team on average over history. I would love for Denver to play 3 out of their first 4 on the road for the next decade... sincerely, that would make me very happy.
[Reply]
TEX 06:34 AM 09-20-2018
Mule Tool Donktard "logic" is special...
[Reply]
TEX 06:40 AM 09-20-2018
Hmm.. so, you don't think UDFA Lindsay is getting some looks from advertisers? Nice little story there, esp if he keeps doing well.

I think it's overplayed to the degree which some of you say it has kept Denver from being a 6 win team on average over history. I would love for Denver to play 3 out of their first 4 on the road for the next decade... sincerely, that would make me very happy.
I bet you do. :-)
Right up there with * Violating the salary cap during Super Bowl seasons didn't provide any advantage. I know, I know' it..it...it was just an accounting thing...:-)
[Reply]
TEX 09:20 AM 09-20-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Aren't you 2-0 now?

Yep - Everyone knows, except for some delusional Donktard fans, that they barely beat two of the worst teams in the league at home by a combined 4 points, and are lucky not to be 0-2. Fools Gold.

:-)
[Reply]
TEX 09:24 AM 09-20-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Nah...Mahomes stole his soul. He finally saw what we had been predicting for over a year...and now Keesum is looking exactly like our predictions too.

Donkoland is in for at least 4 years of darkness. No HGH-riddled Manningcorpse coming to save Horseface this time..

KC has, probably, the most bad-ass looking QB prospect I've ever seen...and that's not because he's on the Chiefs.

My advice to save Horseface from the glue factory...offer Indy 4 first round picks for Luck. You'll never win this division with average QB play...
:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:27 AM 09-20-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
I bet you do. :-)
Right up there with * Violating the salary cap during Super Bowl seasons didn't provide any advantage. I know, I know' it..it...it was just an accounting thing...:-)
Yep, they bought that tripe about Bowlen being cash strapped...like banks weren't falling over themselves to loan money for a football stadium. "I dont know ..this NFL thing is risky investment. I think its a fad".

Shit, the tax players paid for a lot of it.

Funny how being a few million short on a $400 million dollar stadium coincided with two Franchise players in a contract year... and they couldn't fit both under the cap.

Donko Fans CANT admit it and never will. It too painful for them to accept that without skirting the cap, their beloved Horseface would have retired without a ring.
[Reply]
Page 2077 of 4910
« First < 1077157719772027206720732074207520762077 207820792080208120872127217725773077 > Last »
Up