ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 206 of 289
« First < 106156196202203204205206 207208209210216256 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:42 AM 12-06-2023
Taylor is Time's person of the year. From the article

Taylor Swift on causing a frenzy at NFL games: “I’m just there to support Travis. I have no awareness of if I’m being shown too much and pissing off a few dads, Brads, and Chads” https://t.co/RDrYTlpUT1

— TIME (@TIME) December 6, 2023

[Reply]
arrowheadnation 10:04 AM 12-06-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Taylor is Time's person of the year. From the article

Here are the parts about Uncle Travvy.

Swift’s private life has long served as both grist for the tabloid mill and inspiration for her own work; she split from her longtime boyfriend, actor Joe Alwyn, earlier this year. Most recently, she’s been dating the NFL star Travis Kelce, as has been well documented when she attends his games. “I don’t know how they know what suite I’m in,” she says. “There’s a camera, like, a half-mile away, and you don’t know where it is, and you have no idea when then camera is putting you in the broadcast, so I don’t know if I’m being shown 17 times or once.” She is sensitive to the attention that’s put on her when she shows up. “I’m just there to support Travis,” she says. “I have no awareness of if I’m being shown too much and pissing off a few dads, Brads, and Chads.”

I point out that it’s a net positive for the NFL to have a few Swifties watching. “Football is awesome, it turns out,” Swift says playfully. “I’ve been missing out my whole life.” (A game she attended in October was the most-watched Sunday show since the Super Bowl.)

Given her complex history with public interest in her dating life, I say, it seems noteworthy that her relationship with Kelce has played out so publicly. Swift gently pushes back: “This all started when Travis very adorably put me on blast on his podcast, which I thought was metal as hell,” she says. “We started hanging out right after that. So we actually had a significant amount of time that no one knew, which I’m grateful for, because we got to get to know each other. By the time I went to that first game, we were a couple. I think some people think that they saw our first date at that game? We would never be psychotic enough to hard launch a first date.” The larger point, for her, is that there’s nothing to hide. “When you say a relationship is public, that means I’m going to see him do what he loves, we’re showing up for each other, other people are there and we don’t care,” she says. “The opposite of that is you have to go to an extreme amount of effort to make sure no one knows that you’re seeing someone. And we’re just proud of each other.”
[Reply]
alpha_omega 10:15 AM 12-06-2023
I laughed at "dads, Brads, and Chads". She's funny too.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:20 PM 12-06-2023
She's obviously very confident and I admire her for not caring a bit what people say about it all.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:42 PM 12-06-2023
Kelce has really put her on the map.
[Reply]
Dante84 05:24 PM 12-06-2023
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
I laughed at "dads, Brads, and Chads". She's funny too.
You'd laugh less if your name was Brad

:-)
[Reply]
wazu 05:40 PM 12-06-2023
Originally Posted by Dante84:

Well I'm not Brad or Chad, but I am a dad, but I've never been pissed off about them showing Taylor at games so I figure she isn't talking about me.
[Reply]
wazu 05:42 PM 12-06-2023

Couldn't have said it any better. ❤️ @taylorswift13

(via @TIME) pic.twitter.com/0EXzwbRFaC

— NFL (@NFL) December 6, 2023

[Reply]
BigRock 05:55 PM 12-06-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Eagles fans in DA MUD.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:28 PM 12-06-2023
If that doesn't warm your cold dead heart just let the Ocean take you away
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:33 PM 12-06-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
she was a Eagles fan. How can she be a fan but don’t know anything about football?
[Reply]
Eureka 09:46 PM 12-06-2023
Originally Posted by Dante84:

Your Stereotype has been updated.
[Reply]
kstater 10:30 PM 12-06-2023
she was a Eagles fan. How can she be a fan but don’t know anything about football?
Well to start, there's plenty of fans out there that don't know dick about what they're watching. Second, id imagine she's talked a whole lot more x's and O's since she's been with him.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Kman34 10:30 PM 12-06-2023
Don't kid yourself.. She didn't know shit about football till Travis nailed her...
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:53 AM 12-07-2023
I think she only said she was an Eagles fan because her dad is and that is where she's from. I highly doubt she was invested like she is now.

Plus watching a Chiefs game in Arrowhead in a luxury suite with the QB's wife is probably a much different experience than going to a game before you're famous in the 90s in Philly with a bunch of animals pissing all over each other and eating horse shit or whatever those freaks do.
[Reply]
Page 206 of 289
« First < 106156196202203204205206 207208209210216256 > Last »
Up