ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 205 of 324
« First < 105155195201202203204205 206207208209215255305 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]
Dante84 11:03 AM 05-26-2023
Interesting

Cardinals released DeAndre Hopkins. pic.twitter.com/c0f9UaabYA

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:27 PM 07-11-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
this is kind of the important part right? We have Sneed, Bolton, Creed and Smith need new contracts next year. The cap is going to start to hurt the team next year.

If we have extra cap this year, it rolls over to extra cap space next year. Mahomes has proven he can win a SB with the talent we have at WR right now, not adding Dhop.
The retarded amount of draft picks we’ve made the last two years handles a lot of that.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:31 PM 07-11-2023
this is kind of the important part right? We have Sneed, Bolton, Creed and Smith need new contracts next year. The cap is going to start to hurt the team next year.

If we have extra cap this year, it rolls over to extra cap space next year. Mahomes has proven he can win a SB with the talent we have at WR right now, not adding Dhop.
If we don’t win a Super Bowl this year it’s just one less year we have Kelce for…. No biggy, no need to rush. Build for the future
[Reply]
DJBILL 01:40 AM 07-12-2023
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
DJBill get your ass in here and give us the latest!
My July 1st Update was spot on guys. I stand behind it 100%. I can’t help it that the CJ contract renegotiation has taken a bit longer than expected … and that the national “talking heads” are JUST NOW catching up on the insider news I posted for everyone on here 11 days ago.

Contrary to the belief of a few … I am not a psycho fan who makes crap up to get attention. I live and breathe Chiefs Football like most of you on here. The fact that I’m friends with an insider and I learn things from time to time … and then decide to post what I learned makes me nothing more than a guy who likes to share that inside scoop with my fellow boneheads on here. The Chiefs are our world and we crave info.

Have a little faith … and a little patience guys … Bart Varch has GOT THIS!

There IS a plan at One Arrowhead Drive … and it will be revealed to all real soon.

If you want to gripe about something … then encourage CJ to sign quickly.

Because nothing happens until he does.

The only question is what number the man is going to wear.

His pro number (10) is taken ... so is his college number (6).

Any bets on what number he wears with the Chiefs?
[Reply]
Simply Red 05:55 AM 07-12-2023
He will wear number 69?!!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:03 AM 07-12-2023
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
He will wear number 69?!!
Can you imagine? He wears 69 and instead of driving a cool car to camp he rides in on Jared Allens shoulders!
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:21 AM 07-12-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Can you imagine? He wears 69 and instead of driving a cool car to camp he rides in on Jared Allens shoulders!
LET'S GOO.!!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:49 AM 07-12-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
If you have the right Capologist(s), the salary cap is essentially a myth.

We have the right Capologist(s).
This is false. You can push money forward, but the bill comes due.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 07:04 AM 07-12-2023
If he signs, I'm willing to bet he can buy 10 off of Pacheco if he wants to.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:05 AM 07-12-2023
Originally Posted by DJBILL:
My July 1st Update was spot on guys. I stand behind it 100%. I can’t help it that the CJ contract renegotiation has taken a bit longer than expected … and that the national “talking heads” are JUST NOW catching up on the insider news I posted for everyone on here 11 days ago.

Contrary to the belief of a few … I am not a psycho fan who makes crap up to get attention. I live and breathe Chiefs Football like most of you on here. The fact that I’m friends with an insider and I learn things from time to time … and then decide to post what I learned makes me nothing more than a guy who likes to share that inside scoop with my fellow boneheads on here. The Chiefs are our world and we crave info.

Have a little faith … and a little patience guys … Bart Varch has GOT THIS!

There IS a plan at One Arrowhead Drive … and it will be revealed to all real soon.

If you want to gripe about something … then encourage CJ to sign quickly.

Because nothing happens until he does.

The only question is what number the man is going to wear.

His pro number (10) is taken ... so is his college number (6).

Any bets on what number he wears with the Chiefs?
OK GANG
[Reply]
TEX 07:06 AM 07-12-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
This is false. You can push money forward, but the bill comes due.
But, the cap rises every year, so can't the effects be mitigated? Im not up on all the intricacies of the salary cap.
[Reply]
TEX 07:08 AM 07-12-2023
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
If he signs, I'm willing to bet he can buy 10 off of Pacheco if he wants to.
Well, everyone has a price, so probably so. But Pacheco seemed to really like the idea of wearing #10.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:18 AM 07-12-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
OK GANG
COCKED AND LOADED
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:38 AM 07-12-2023
Kansas Chuefs IMO.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:41 AM 07-12-2023

At the very least I don't think Smith is getting a second contract here out of that group. Just the reality of economics in the NFL.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:44 AM 07-12-2023
"ring chasing" with the Bills :-)
[Reply]
Page 205 of 324
« First < 105155195201202203204205 206207208209215255305 > Last »
Up