« First < 105155195201202203204205 206207208209215255 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
BWillie 04:34 PM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
That throw is more majestic than Mina Kimes in a low cut shirt. Mahomes put it on the money. On FOURTH AND TWENTY FIVE. He is a god, well maybe not thee god, at least I don't think.
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:34 PM 09-08-2023
I think this dude is pretty much done.

The fact he sounds like a Mecole-level intellect doesn’t help his case.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:35 PM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by BossChief:
He did flash potential in that game…
Anthony Mackie Straight Face GIFfrom Anthony Mackie GIFs

[Reply]
BossChief 04:38 PM 09-08-2023
Honestly, I’d like to see them come out against Jax with Ross and Rice on the outsides and for them to get Watson and MVS more looks.

Maybe use that as plan b and have plan a be 3 scripted early designed targets to Toney in the first 8-20 plays to try to “throw him out of the funk” and if he doesn’t respond, pivot.

I’d love to see them give Ross a shot to earn a starting role as an outside guy. If he and Rice work out…that is HUGE for the cap
[Reply]
TribalElder 04:40 PM 09-08-2023
Hardman was mode clutch
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:47 PM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by Skyy God:
I think this dude is pretty much done.

The fact he sounds like a Mecole-level intellect doesn’t help his case.
Its way too early to pull the sheet over his face IMO

That said, his demotion is surely imminent if he doesn't come through next week
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:48 PM 09-08-2023
5 catches for 36 yards is excellent?

:-)
Hey, he caught the ball five times.

Baby steps.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:48 PM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah, James was the one that disappointed me the most (Non-Toney division).

James is the guy I thought could really step up and be the chain-mover we need in the event Moore doesn't break out. And man, he did not look the part last night.
He didn't play hardly any snaps.

I think he's the break-glass-in-case-Skyy-busts option.
[Reply]
BossChief 04:50 PM 09-08-2023
You’re right. I went back and watched his highlights from that game and there were really only 2-3 plays where he made a play that flashed what we need to see from him with a level of consistency.

He had a handful of plays against the Chargers where you started to feel like the kid had some juice…I was kinda hoping the Lions game would be when he took the next step.

I’d really have liked to see this game if we had Kelce…but when you draft WRs in back to back drafts in the mid second round…and trade a third for a former 1st Rd pick WR…and you pair them with the best quarterback in history…you really think it could be special.

Last night was special…but not for the right reasons.
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 09:23 PM 09-08-2023
who could've imagined that a guy tyreek's height without tyreek's speed might have some trouble.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:25 PM 09-08-2023
The comp was Antonio Brown :-)

At this point we might consider giving him a call, because his last season is better than anything Skyy might ever put together based on his current trajectory.
[Reply]
TEX 02:07 AM 09-09-2023
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt:
who could've imagined that a guy tyreek's height without tyreek's speed might have some trouble.
Most?
[Reply]
TEX 02:15 AM 09-09-2023
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I was one of the few that wanted us to draft Moore (but I also wanted Pickens) and thought last night would be a glimpse of what he would be, going forward. A coming out party.

I saw a kid in college learning the position (Rb in hs) and having change of direction snd shiftiness to be one of the absolute best slot guys in football. A kid with elite quality catching ability. Ran crisp routes, and had a stuffed step that shook most defenders.

Thus far, Skyy hasn’t shown us any of that, albeit that Chargers game. Even that was just a flash. He’s had focus drops and fumbles…he’s rounded off routes, he’s ran routes at the wrong depth, he hasn’t made the correct adjustments to coverages to get open.

I still think the kid will pull it together this year and produce for us at crucial times, but the seed of doubt has absolutely been planted.

In miracle grow soil.

I haven’t missed this bad on a prospect since I talked about Stanzi as a guy we should look at at the end of the 2nd round till mid third.
Skyy is a bust, if you can call a 2nd round guy one. He's even worse than I thought he would be. He should not be starting. Addition by subtraction, less of Skyy is more.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:19 AM 09-09-2023
He hasn't shown he can beat you over the top. That's his problem.
[Reply]
JPH83 02:31 AM 09-09-2023
I think I was one of the few guys who doesn't mind the pick and just thought he'd need time. But as DJ said it's the chemistry that looks off. His calling card was he beats you early, has good hands and good YAC. Basically Rice without the contested catch ability and a little more long speed. To this point we've really not seen any of that minus maybe the Chargers game.

Maybe it'll click but to be honest they used Rice almost exclusively in the slot against the Lions it looks like, and he looked far more the part, especially scrambling. Pretty soon he's going to need to, and will, take Moore's snaps there and I think then the writing is on the wall.

I know people hate digs at Veach, I get it, but we really need Rice to hit because MEH, Hardman and Moore right now isn't a great record.

Would love Moore to prove my initial thoughts right but there you go, probably a swing and a miss.
[Reply]
Page 205 of 280
« First < 105155195201202203204205 206207208209215255 > Last »
Up