ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 204 of 247
« First < 104154194200201202203204 205206207208214 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:49 PM 01-22-2023
Over the minute that UCL popped
[Reply]
the steam 06:49 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by the steam:
Buffalo is no threat in the AFC. Zero chance to go to the SB. Just like the Packers/Rodgers never recovered from blowing the big 2nd half lead in the NFC Championship vs Seattle, Seattle/Wilson never recovered from the SB goal line INT, Buffalo as a franchise will never recover from blundering away the game at Arrowhead last year, they are nothing to be concerned about
I posted that preseason and was told it was a horrible take. Other than Pete Carrol refusing to run the ball probably the biggest coaching blunder in NFL history. This franchise WILL NEVER EVER RECOVER from that.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:53 PM 01-22-2023

Bro hasn’t moved in 3 years pic.twitter.com/XKmSuCy9ZN

— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) January 22, 2023

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:55 PM 01-22-2023
Shouldn't go Adams and push camera people
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:01 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Is that actually a photo from his rookie year? He’s changed a lot in 5 years.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:07 PM 01-22-2023
Eating your own shit off a strangers' dick, grin is brighter
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 07:35 PM 01-22-2023
They just missed their window on a Supebowl with JA being on a rookie contract. They will not be able to load up around him anymore and they have a load of Free agent guys on the roster they won’t be able pay because JA contract kicks in. It’s going to be tough.
[Reply]
Spott 07:44 PM 01-22-2023
Today’s game was definitely karma for all the bs they’ve put the rest of the league through since they lost in the playoffs last year. Maybe they can drown their sorrows in trying for figure out some other rule change this offseason that will benefit them.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 07:47 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Spott:
Today’s game was definitely karma for all the bs they’ve put the rest of the league through since they lost in the playoffs last year. Maybe they can drown their sorrows in trying for figure out some other rule change this offseason that will benefit them.
I have never in my life seen an NFL team that acted as entitled as that franchise did all year. Not even the Patriots(At least they won something)I banged that drum all season long. It was ridiculous how much they were coddled.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:47 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
They just missed their window on a Supebowl with JA being on a rookie contract. They will not be able to load up around him anymore and they have a load of Free agent guys on the roster they won’t be able pay because JA contract kicks in. It’s going to be tough.
Now it's time for Allen's lower body to go tits up like Lamar.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 08:01 PM 01-22-2023
Chiefs lost in OT to Brady, couldn't get the rules changed. Came back stronger the next year and won it all.
Bills lost in OT to Mahomes, threw a fit and got the rules changed. Won the preseason SB, week 1 SB, week 6 SB, "won" the Cincy MNF SB, got coddled by the media and the league, yet crashed out with a whimper on their home field.
Bengals got screwed out of the #2 seed. Instead of creating fake sympathy, they came back stronger to book their AFCCG.

One franchise is unlike the other two. Wouldn't be surprised if they take multiple seasons to recover.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:11 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
Yep. Looks like they’re going to have a really hard time fielding a roster that’s close to this one. As it stands, they’ll likely have to cut a few solid players to get under the cap, and there are several good FAs that they probably have to say goodbye to.
[Reply]
ChiefsLV 08:20 PM 01-22-2023
Allen's cap hit next season is a mere 2 million more than it was this season. There are some other dudes whose salaries explode on that team though. I still give Allen the respect he deserves. He's a top 5 QB IMO and to say the Bills can never recover from the 13 second game is biased fan drivel.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:31 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsLV:
Allen's cap hit next season is a mere 2 million more than it was this season. There are some other dudes whose salaries explode on that team though. I still give Allen the respect he deserves. He's a top 5 QB IMO and to say the Bills can never recover from the 13 second game is biased fan drivel.
What does "recover" mean?

Still continuing to go to the playoffs? Sure, absolutely. Actually getting past the Chiefs or the Bengals? Doubtful. Allen just sucks.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Jaguars win an AFC Championship game before Allen does.
[Reply]
penguinz 08:33 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsLV:
His cap hit for 2023 is 20m higher than 2022.
[Reply]
Page 204 of 247
« First < 104154194200201202203204 205206207208214 > Last »
Up