ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 204 of 256
« First < 104154194200201202203204 205206207208214254 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
dirk digler 08:01 PM 07-14-2019
Then again Hill is scheduled to make $2M this year
[Reply]
In58men 08:01 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
1. I didn't make anything up. That would be downright ****ing crazy. I'd never just fabricate shit in something I published.

2. The sources listed in the article aren't made up. If they are, Marty is a huge ****ing liar. They're his sources. Formed over 20 years doing this.

3. I've never known Marty to be a liar. You saying he is just because this story of a goddamn extortion plot is so ****ing crazy...well...guess what...IT'S CRAZY!!!!!!
Marty is the real deal.

Like it or not folks, he knows people.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:01 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Ok what was this CRAZY threat?
I don't have knowledge of Marty's sources.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 08:02 PM 07-14-2019
For those of you who don't want to read the article, I'll summarize it for you:

[Reply]
eDave 08:04 PM 07-14-2019
1. I didn't make anything up. That would be downright fucking crazy. I'd never just fabricate shit in something I published.

2. The sources listed in the article aren't made up. If they are, Marty is a huge fucking liar. They're his sources. Formed over 20 years doing this.

3. I've never known Marty to be a liar. You saying he is just because this story of a goddamn extortion plot is so fucking crazy...well...guess what...IT'S CRAZY!!!!!!
Fair enough. But why do you call out other stories with anonymous sources? Are you just disingenuous? If so, how is anyone to believe this story? It reads no different than The Star, with a polar slant.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:05 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Fair enough. But why do you call out other stories with anonymous sources?
I've never done that.
[Reply]
FringeNC 08:05 PM 07-14-2019
I've always wondered about the tape. The tape functioned as a threat, once it's out there, you have no leverage. I wouldn't be surprised if that tape was released without Crystal's blessing. Some friend of hers that had been pumped full of propaganda and thought she was doing the right thing.

And did we ever get a resolution to the rumors that Crystal claimed to her coworkers that Hill had been beating her? If she claimed that to her friends, you can see why her friends might release the tape. I've always thought Crystal's friend who gave the tape to KCTV5 inadvertently blew up the whole scheme.
[Reply]
FAX 08:08 PM 07-14-2019
Let's not get carried away with the criticisms here ...

If The Espinal Gang truly suffered from near- or total-bankruptcy, any amount of money would seem like a lot ... even the most pitiful, lowdown extortionists know that much.

And if The Espinal Gang's only realistic way to acquire said money was to hook Baby Mama up with Tyreek in a formal way, that makes Sergio a guy who's willing to pimp his daughter out. Okay ... possible. Dads have done worse things.

And if The Espinal Gang determined that Tyreek had no intention of formalizing his relationship with Baby Mama, they might well consider threatening him with the loss of his entire career (very similar to the situation in 2014 ... which actually seemed to work if you accept the notion that he was overcharged in 2014). That would make this plot a double-dip. According to the teevee, that happens to a lot of marks.

We simply lack solid evidence in order to bring in the Feds.

FAX
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:08 PM 07-14-2019
We have a source TELLING us there WAS a threat.
Ok what was this CRAZY threat?
I don't have knowledge of Marty's sources.

:-) we? :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:12 PM 07-14-2019
:-) we? :-)
Yes, "we." Marty and I communicate. We been talking for three fucking days about this shit.

Can you give the legal team some breathing room? We're not on fucking trial here!
[Reply]
FAX 08:12 PM 07-14-2019
Then again, maybe Marty is a member of The Espinal Gang and he's trying to go straight due to remorse.

Or, maybe he used to be a member and his name is mentioned in one of the extortionistic communications so he's trying to pin the rap on his former partners in crime.

FAX
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:12 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
We simply lack solid evidence in order to bring in the Feds.

FAX
You ever wonder why Tyreek was holding baby mama's hand so tenderly at that court appearance?

Wonder if he was wearing a wire...
[Reply]
FAX 08:14 PM 07-14-2019
The more I think about it, I'm not so sure this whole thing wasn't cooked up by Marty and he's actually an evil genius and a criminal mastermind.

FAX
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:15 PM 07-14-2019
She works as a therapist in Blue Valley Schools just like the live in of Bill Maas. Seems like a nice place to work.

If she mentioned anything at work her coworkers are required to contact the popo or loose their career. I doubt anyone would cover with the DA for her. She may not work there anymore or may have taken leave....

Originally Posted by FringeNC:
I've always wondered about the tape. The tape functioned as a threat, once it's out there, you have no leverage. I wouldn't be surprised if that tape was released without Crystal's blessing. Some friend of hers that had been pumped full of propaganda and thought she was doing the right thing.

And did we ever get a resolution to the rumors that Crystal claimed to her coworkers that Hill had been beating her? If she claimed that to her friends, you can see why her friends might release the tape. I've always thought Crystal's friend who gave the tape to KCTV5 inadvertently blew up the whole scheme.

[Reply]
FAX 08:16 PM 07-14-2019
You ever wonder why Tyreek was holding baby mama's hand so tenderly at that court appearance?

Wonder if he was wearing a wire...
Maybe. That would be good if it's true ...

Still, you might want to be careful around Marty. If he really is a criminal mastermind, you'll need to anticipate his next move. And it will be unexpected (as all criminal mastermind gambits are).

FAX
[Reply]
Page 204 of 256
« First < 104154194200201202203204 205206207208214254 > Last »
Up