ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 203 of 256
« First < 103153193199200201202203 204205206207213253 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
FAX 07:49 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Is this the same Meredith Robinson Robinson that tweeted about Tyreek breaking his son's arm months after it happened? Yeah, she seems like a reliable source.
The way I read it, she may have flipped on the Gang. Marty or whoever must have strongarmed the poor old gal.

"Give us what you know or we'll make you run the hill!"

FAX
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:50 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
If we're going to prove bribery, we need evidence.

We need text messages and emails and voicemails and letters made out of pasted letters cut from periodicals. And maybe a dropoff location or two ...

I like this theory. However, spins and claims and leaps of logic do not an extortion plot make.

FAX
One hundred percent you are right, Mr. FAX.

We have a lot of circumstantial evidence. We have motive. We have lots of plots formed in secret and hatched in public in order to defame Tyreek.

We have a source TELLING us there WAS a threat.

We just need a gleaming, smoking, glistening gun.

I would guess someone out there has it and you'll be hearing about it VERY SOON!!!
[Reply]
-King- 07:52 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I used to think SAUTO was just playing devil's advocate, but now I think he's taken all of this personally and is just attacking every thought Clay has on the subject.
That's because you can't act like the Espinals are these conniving people that are out for Hills money but at the same time they're too stupid to wait for him to get paid before they "extort" him.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:52 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
With a LOT of gusto, lol.

I ain't mad at you, just pointing it out. Keep asking questions, that's never a bad thing.
Awww these guys flop all over the board telling everyone they know everything.

It's fun to poke holes in their theories.
[Reply]
eDave 07:55 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Awww these guys flop all over the board telling everyone they know everything.

It's fun to poke holes in their theories.
He's downright making shit up and hiding it under anonymous sources.

Then playing dumb about it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:55 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
That's because you can't act like the Espinals are these conniving people that are out for Hills money but at the same time they're too stupid to wait for him to get paid before they "extort" him.
HE ALREADY HAS MONEY!!!

HE IS A RICH MAN!!!

THEY HAVE BEEN TAKING THAT MONEY FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:56 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
HE ALREADY HAS MONEY!!!

HE IS A RICH MAN!!!

Taking and giving are two different things. If he could prove they took it wouldn't they be in jail?
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:57 PM 07-14-2019
Yeah it doesn’t make a lot of sense. Hill needs paid first then extort him because his current contract doesn’t pay him much.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:57 PM 07-14-2019
What was the threat?

Be general if you want.
[Reply]
-King- 07:59 PM 07-14-2019
HE ALREADY HAS MONEY!!!

HE IS A RICH MAN!!!

So the Espinals are money hungry but they're okay taking money from someone only making a couple hundred thousand a year instead of someone making 20million?

Seems logical.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:59 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Taking and giving are two different things. If he could prove they took it wouldn't they be in jail?
Doesn't sound like he's ever wanted to push things and just wants to live a peaceful life. He just wants all this shit to go away. My opinion.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:00 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
He's downright making shit up and hiding it under anonymous sources.

Then playing dumb about it.
1. I didn't make anything up. That would be downright fucking crazy. I'd never just fabricate shit in something I published.

2. The sources listed in the article aren't made up. If they are, Marty is a huge fucking liar. They're his sources. Formed over 20 years doing this.

3. I've never known Marty to be a liar. You saying he is just because this story of a goddamn extortion plot is so fucking crazy...well...guess what...IT'S CRAZY!!!!!!
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:00 PM 07-14-2019
HE ALREADY HAS MONEY!!!

HE IS A RICH MAN!!!

Where's the proof? You have that smoking gun? Or is this just another cry for attention from you?

That article was pretty flimsy, but I suppose some people will take what they want from it.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:00 PM 07-14-2019
Ok what was this CRAZY threat?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:01 PM 07-14-2019
So the Espinals are money hungry but they're okay taking money from someone only making a couple hundred thousand a year instead of someone making 20million?

Seems logical.
Tyreek has banked $1.5 million in the NFL.

As I have posted probably 50 fucking times:

They were about to get NOTHING EVER AGAIN no matter WHAT they did.

So they did something.

Something dumb.
[Reply]
Page 203 of 256
« First < 103153193199200201202203 204205206207213253 > Last »
Up