« First < 100150190196197198199200 201202203204210250 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
JPH83 10:10 AM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Skyy has seniority as a 2nd round draft pick with a season in the system.

As ive been saying all off-season, Skyy will be given enough rope to hang himself with and then you'll see James start eating his snaps.
Kinda just want to see more of Rice. I don't care where and whose snaps he takes.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:13 AM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Not that I'm the biggest fan of Moore, but it's Week 1 of his second season and he's already done for you guys? Seems like an exceptionally short leash.
Look at the post counts in this thread. It's DJ, Staylor and Me.

I was absolutely seething when the Chiefs took Moore. So much so that i didn't even initially post in the thread because i was too busy calming myself down.

And yet i've done my best to be about as positive as i can about Skyy while still expressing my issues with that we've seen.

No one took more heat than DJ and I about Skyy for telling CP the goddamn truth and yet here i am still trying to maintain a positive outlook on the guy to the best of my ability when everyone who told us we were wrong are already jumping ship.

I think i've been very, very, very patient and positive about the guy considering i've never been so pissed about a player being drafted in my life. And I'm STILL giving him rope because Mahomes/Reid.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:14 AM 09-08-2023
The receiving core must follow Kelce's lead. Or they had bad Taco Tico before the game
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:21 AM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Not that I'm the biggest fan of Moore, but it's Week 1 of his second season and he's already done for you guys? Seems like an exceptionally short leash.
How much more do we need to see? We can debate his strengths and weaknesses as a player all we want, but the key factor is Mahomes apparently doesn't trust him and has negative chemistry with him. And that's with two off season programs together.
[Reply]
TEX 10:24 AM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I would like to submit my paperwork and take my L, so I admit DJLN was right about Skyy Moore and the trade down in general.

Skyy looks terrible and Kinnard isn't even on the 53 anymore while Pickens looks awesome.

I'm not too frustrated bc well...the rest of that draft class is ****ing awesome and Ross has shown some good stuff in week 1.

So white flags and all DJ, but don't get too cocky mother****er. Justin Watson shows you can't win em all.
How dare you say that. Bearcat and Twisted should be along any second to silence your muzzle. :-)

However, I applaud you sir! :-)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:26 AM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
How much more do we need to see? We can debate his strengths and weaknesses as a player all we want, but the key factor is Mahomes apparently doesn't trust him and has negative chemistry with him. And that's with two off season programs together.
Moore: 29 Routes, 3 Targets

Rice: 12 Routes, 5 Targets

KT: 11 Routes, 5 Targets

Am I Cherry picking? Sure. But it's still worth noting.
[Reply]
notorious 10:28 AM 09-08-2023
Not saying I'm wrong about Skyy, but I'm fucking wrong.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:30 AM 09-08-2023
Moore: 29 Routes, 3 Targets

Rice: 12 Routes, 5 Targets

KT: 11 Routes, 5 Targets

Am I Cherry picking? Sure. But it's still worth noting.
Moore is either terrible at reading zone...has no instincts for the position..doesn't have chemistry with Mahomes..or maybe it's all of those.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:35 AM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
It's on its way down and he gets two hands on it - that should be caught. Would've been a nice catch, but any swinging dick can catch balls that hit him in the chest (well, evidently not Toney, but MOST swinging dicks...)

If this guy is what this thread insists he is, he has to catch that ball. He needed to catch the other deeper shot he missed on the scramble drill as well.

Buuuuuut - he's undersized so the catch was harder than it needed to be because of it. And he's not gonna get any taller or more explosive. yesterday he looked every bit the small and athletically limited prospect he appeared to be last year. But MORE critically, his chemistry with Mahomes just really doesn't exist. Mahomes barely even looks at him in the route.

It's early. The performance itself isn't worth hitting a panic button over (I guess). But man, the complete lack of chemistry between those two after a couple of full camps and a full season of play is really alarming.

Ultimately the lack of chemistry is bigger issue than the drops. Even before the 2nd half when he was out there gacking anything thrown his way, Mahomes was simply not incorporating him into the progressions at all. Seemed to barely notice he was out there. By the time Toney had melted down and Mahomes had no real alternative, Moore just started dropping things. But before that was the REAL issue that suggests a long-term concern.

Mahomes doesn't look his way. At all.
I came to this thread only to see what you had to say, and you didn't disappoint.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:35 AM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Moore is either terrible at reading zone...has no instincts for the position..doesn't have chemistry with Mahomes..or maybe it's all of those.
This could be recency bias, but it seems like the typical Skyy Moore incompletion involves him being in the middle of the field, leaping, and the ball being high and going off his hands. Or, there was a timing throw last night that came in behind him, and he got his hands on it but didn't catch it.

So is he not getting to where he's supposed to be? Does he just not have any chemistry with Mahomes yet? Doesn't know how to alter his route in the way the QB expects, responding to the coverage he sees? Is his size limiting his catch radius too much vs others in the NFL?

Difficult and contested catches were supposed to be his thing and he was supposed to be a hands guy. Something doesn't quite make sense there.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:38 AM 09-08-2023
These dudes should be thrilled it's Mahomes...if this was Rodgers Skyy Moore wouldn't be a starter at this point.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:38 AM 09-08-2023

I am in physical pain pic.twitter.com/3MQBY7fkk7

— Mina Kimes (@minakimes) September 8, 2023

[Reply]
New World Order 10:39 AM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
He sucked last year. Sucked during preseason. Sucked during regular season opener.

The guy just sucks.
[Reply]
TEX 10:42 AM 09-08-2023
Must CATCH!...:-)
[Reply]
Mecca 10:43 AM 09-08-2023
I enjoy the excuse of "those guys crossing his eyes effected the play"
[Reply]
Page 200 of 280
« First < 100150190196197198199200 201202203204210250 > Last »
Up