« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>post all the haters posts here
big nasty kcnut 10:11 PM 01-29-2023
Their hate only making us stronger.
[Reply]
Lzen 05:07 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
One of the dumbest takes I’ve seen

Who is that dumb broad? Another diversity hire?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:12 PM 01-30-2023
Why the fuck can't you call that penalty? Everyone on both sidelines immediately knew what just happened. Look at all the Bengals in frame. They're shocked because they knew Ossai just cost them the game. Just because it happened at a critical point doesn't mean you hand wave away a dumbass commiting that type of penalty.
[Reply]
irafreak 05:12 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Bump:
lol that clip of his teammate screaming at him walking back to the locker room was epic.
Wouldn't see that in our locker room. Reid has control over his team and won't let players place blame on each other.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 05:14 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Why the fuck can't you call that penalty? Everyone on both sidelines immediately knew what just happened. Look at all the Bengals in frame. They're shocked because they knew Ossai just cost them the game. Just because it happened at a critical point doesn't mean you hand wave away a dumbass commiting that type of penalty.
They’re just crying because the Bengals lost.
[Reply]
scho63 05:14 PM 01-30-2023
ANYONE who says that wasn't a penalty or shouldn't have had the flag thrown loses ALL rights to ever make another single comment about football for the rest of their stupid, uniformed lives.
[Reply]
Molitoth 05:18 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
If any Chiefs player launched Burrow into the bench, they would be in an uproar. This is just the obvious (everyone wants the bengals to win) narrative... so lets change the rules.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:20 PM 01-30-2023
It's just idiocy. You're essentially advocating for personal fouls to not be called in close games coming down to the wire.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 05:21 PM 01-30-2023
Yep, definitely not a penalty

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:23 PM 01-30-2023
Sean Payton broke this down and couldn't help but let 'dumb players do dumb things' slip out before taking it in a more PC direction, but essentially said he's always coached to just guide someone you're pursuing out of bounds. No need to shove.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 05:29 PM 01-30-2023
I heard a Bengals podcaster saying he also doesn’t want a fading away jump shooter to get a foul called with two seconds left in the game. These people saying you shouldn’t call it because of “don’t want see it end that way” don’t even realize the stupidity they are suggesting. Basically advocating to ensure you don’t get beat commit a personal foul or other foul. Yeah that’s really good for the game.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:30 PM 01-30-2023
Fuck this bitch. Seriously, fuck this bitch.

There’s a lot for Bengals fans to be upset about… @heykayadams says feels your feelings and go scorched earth! ⁰⁰��: @FanDuelTV pic.twitter.com/5d7DNWAB2Z

— Up & Adams (@UpAndAdamsShow) January 30, 2023

[Reply]
irafreak 05:32 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by SupDock:
I think the holding schtick that gets tossed around is pretty casual. The DLine did a rip move, and if the holding is within the shoulder pads it is never called.

I also felt like the block in the back on the return was more like a pick. The guy doing the blocking was standing still with his hands up, and the gunner ran into him

Tough shit

They couldn’t stop Chris Jones. Then they sent a line drive punt right down the middle of the field.
The dude flopped on that punt return. I mean big time. Barely bumped and hardly moved then threw up both arms and threw himself to the ground.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 05:32 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
**** this bitch. Seriously, **** this bitch.

Always hated her. I can't even watch it.
[Reply]
ChiTown 05:35 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
**** this bitch. Seriously, **** this bitch.

:-) - what was the egregious Frank Clark late hit? I honestly don't remember that at all.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:36 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
:-) - what was the egregious Frank Clark late hit? I honestly don't remember that at all.
They're literally making shit up. Bunch of sissies.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 42
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up