ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 104
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Bengals (AFC Championship Rd)
RunKC 04:45 PM 01-22-2023
Welp this game has been on everyone’s minds since the start of the season.

Let’s get some revenge goddamnit!
[Reply]
New World Order 12:14 AM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let's do it up
[Reply]
MahomesIsTheMVP 12:29 AM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Just remember this.

Patrick, Kelce and Jones have 12+ games of playoff experience. So does Nnadi. Clark has 15. Thornhill 7.

Burrow and his boys only have 6.

They just started doing this last year.
I’m not sure the playoffs scare the Bengals.
[Reply]
MahomesIsTheMVP 12:34 AM 01-23-2023
I think the winner of the AFCCG will be the Super Bowl LVII Champion.
[Reply]
Danguardace 12:54 AM 01-23-2023
What I like is people are going to be suckered into this result for the Bengals, But Buffalo have been on borrowed time for a while Should have lost to Pats and Dolphins. Not surprising they got handled by the first decent QB they faced.

Next week will be very different.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:57 AM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
The Bengals are gonna score 27. That’s what they do in big playoff games and vs us. Whatever we need to do to get to 30.
It would be a 180 but our approach could be to really run the ball, a lot of short throws and control the clock.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:02 AM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
It would be a 180 but our approach could be to really run the ball, a lot of short throws and control the clock.
Both teams did this to each other in the previous game, which is partially why neither team made it to 30 points. Both teams had plenty of success moving the ball and they seemed to be doing everything they could to keep the other offense on the sidelines.
[Reply]
JPH83 01:03 AM 01-23-2023
They're a very good team and a lucky one. I'd love to beat them but this was the wrong team to root for against the Bills.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:04 AM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
What I like is people are going to be suckered into this result for the Bengals, But Buffalo have been on borrowed time for a while Should have lost to Pats and Dolphins. Not surprising they got handled by the first decent QB they faced.

Next week will be very different.
You have to steal possessions from the Bengals to fuck up there shit, because like the Chiefs and Mahomes you can't give them too many chances to score due to there talent. The secondary and LB corps will need to play a great game because we don't know how healthy Patrick will be.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:05 AM 01-23-2023
for fuck's sake

this team needed a MIRACLE play to beat TYLER HUNTLEY

AT HOME

we can take them out
[Reply]
staylor26 01:06 AM 01-23-2023
for fuck's sake

AT HOME

we can take them out
This, but there's bound to be an overreaction after the Bengals dominated the Bills.

That's a good thing for us IMO. I hope everybody is doubting us personally.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:06 AM 01-23-2023
for fuck's sake

AT HOME

we can take them out
The Mahomes health is the determining factor outside of STs not fucking up
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:13 AM 01-23-2023
If you look at the stats from the last game everything was even across the board pretty much. The killer was simply the turnover. We lead 24-17 going into the fourth quarter and really had a huge opportunity to put them away there. Also on the last drive Pat missing Jet who was wide open to keep the drive alive for the win.

Last game we had no Thuney, Hardman, Clyde or Toney. I'd like to think all of them potentially being involved would make a difference here. Juju is fully healthy now too which he wasn't in that game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:14 AM 01-23-2023
this team is fucking BEATABLE

THEY BARELY BEAT THE FUCKING TITANS A YEAR AGO IN THE PLAYOFFS

THEY BARELY BEAT THE FUCKING RAIDERS TOO

CHIEFS CAN SMOKE THEM
[Reply]
Iconic 01:18 AM 01-23-2023
More and more I look at the Bengals OL I just cannot understand how we do not take advantage of this opportunity this week.

We are ranked third in average team sacks per game. Cincinnati? Bottom ****ing fourth. And yet they mustered 8 hits on Mahomes last time we met and we barely touched Burrow with one hit.

DL has to earn their ****ing paychecks because it's the only way we are winning this game playing two deep with that demonic cyborg Chase constantly spamming go routes every play.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:23 AM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
If you look at the stats from the last game everything was even across the board pretty much. The killer was simply the turnover. We lead 24-17 going into the fourth quarter and really had a huge opportunity to put them away there. Also on the last drive Pat missing Jet who was wide open to keep the drive alive for the win.

Last game we had no Thuney, Hardman, Clyde or Toney. I'd like to think all of them potentially being involved would make a difference here. Juju is fully healthy now too which he wasn't in that game.
The fumble and missed FG in 4th quarter were both pretty rough. That's 6-10 points lost on 2 drives late in the game when you needed something positive to happen. They have to find a way to play a cleaner game and finish stronger.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 01-23-2023, 01:38 AM
This message has been deleted by chiefforlife.
chiefforlife 01-23-2023, 01:40 AM
This message has been deleted by chiefforlife.
Page 20 of 104
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Up