ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 32
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>New Heights: The Kelce Brothers' Podcast
Tribal Warfare 03:42 AM 09-09-2022

[Reply]
luv 11:50 AM 12-15-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Just fired up this week’s episode and have to agree with Travis now that I think about it.

We’re 2-0 against the Chargers and 4-0 against our division with only four games left. How tf haven’t we won our division yet? Bullshit.

(I understand how it works, but when you put it that way, you’d think we’d have wrapped it up already)
4 games to play, and we're only 3 games up on Chargers. If we lose out and they win out, they beat us by a game to win our division. Depending on how other teams do whether we'd make WC or not.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:31 PM 12-21-2022
The one today is FUCKING HILARIOUS.

Travis laughs his ass clean off his body laughing at the Brotherfucking Cheatriot Fuckbags in the Raiders play. Here he is, in the AFCW, the Faid obviously hate him. But he says, "I'm with the Raiders on this one." And proceeds to almost fall out of his chair laughing at these motherfuckers.

I think it's fair to say there isn't any love lost between Travis and the Brotherfucking Cheatriot Fuckbags.

That aside, that segment was hilarious "Is that the ball?" :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:33 PM 12-21-2022
Just in case...

[Reply]
Shag 01:34 PM 12-21-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

Travis laughs his ass clean off his body laughing at the Brotherfucking Cheatriot Fuckbags in the Raiders play. Here he is, in the AFCW, the Faid obviously hate him. But he says, "I'm with the Raiders on this one." And proceeds to almost fall out of his chair laughing at these motherfuckers.

I think it's fair to say there isn't any love lost between Travis and the Brotherfucking Cheatriot Fuckbags.

Definitely one of the best. The all-DL team vs the all-skill team discussion was gold, too.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:31 PM 12-21-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

Yeah, that was my favorite part as well.

Because they're absolutely right - Chandler Jones had to have eyes the size of dinner plates as that thing came floating over to him. No way in a million years that guy was expecting to see a football flying his direction there.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:44 PM 12-21-2022
Pretty hilarious recap of the Pats/Raiders ending. A lot funnier with their commentary.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:43 AM 12-22-2022
Updated
[Reply]
Bump 05:37 AM 12-22-2022
I do enjoy watching these podcasts, it's really entertaining usually.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:15 AM 12-22-2022
Not sure where to put this, but it's a video of the Christmas album Jason was talking about...hilarious! Also, NSFW due to language...much like their podcast:

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:23 PM 12-28-2022
Updated
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:52 PM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Not sure where to put this, but it's a video of the Christmas album Jason was talking about...hilarious! Also, NSFW due to language...much like their podcast:

Very nice!
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:40 AM 01-11-2023
Travis on the Snowglobe Play...

"It can look like a Fuck-You play" --- "but it's the Raiders so, ya know..."

LOL!
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:55 AM 01-11-2023
Travis' new nickname for 15...

"Stat Mahomes"
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:30 AM 01-11-2023
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Travis on the Snowglobe Play...

"It can look like a ****-You play" --- "but it's the Raiders so, ya know..."

LOL!
Nice. Those have become the highlights of my Wednesday nights when I get off work, get the kid some food, sit down at my computer desk and play a video game or two while I listen to it. Hope they keep it up in the offseason, but I would imagine they won't with limited NFL content to discuss. Maybe around FA and Draft they might have a show or two discussing it.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:44 PM 01-11-2023
Updated
[Reply]
Page 20 of 32
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up