ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 31
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Best National Media Tears Official Thread
staylor26 11:50 PM 01-23-2022

The NFL is the greatest league in sports because of the parity. The last team drafts first, the first team drafts last. Not allowing Josh Allen, the best player in today’s game, to touch the ball in overtime is one thing the @NFL must fix. pic.twitter.com/UqP4vE6nc0

— Emmanuel Acho (@EmmanuelAcho) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
Frazod 09:20 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
for SNR also...If Mahomes would jump from team to team and then back, then to another team where the talent is always better, then maybe a fair comparison.:-)
I give exactly zero fucks about basketball, but James is a despicable, mercenary egomaniacal douche who can't keep his mouth shut and interjects politics into everything he does. He's the anti-Mahomes.

I remember I was eating lunch at a Chinese restaurant the day his televised "decision" to abandon his home town team for Miami was turned into a overblown spectacle by ESPN. Wouldn't have watched it otherwise, but it was on a TV near my table. Made me want to puke up my food on the spot. I've despised him from that moment on, and over the years it's only gotten worse.

Fuck him.
[Reply]
seamonster 09:23 AM 01-25-2022
I do fear the influence a whiney bitch like LeBron has on the development of Mahomes. GM LeBron makes some of the most low-brow dumbest life choices in the history of pro ball (Russel Westbrook). Last thing Mahomes needs is somebody like that convincing him that he should be a part-time NFL GM. I think Mahomes understands the complexity of NFL chess matches. He's not the type to shit all over the front office like Dashaun Watson and Arron Rodgers.
[Reply]
notorious 09:24 AM 01-25-2022
I hope Mahomes listens to Jordan when it comes to politics.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:15 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I give exactly zero ****s about basketball, but James is a despicable, mercenary egomaniacal douche who can't keep his mouth shut and interjects politics into everything he does. He's the anti-Mahomes.
Mahomes was involved in some of LeBron's political stuff last year (BLM and anti-voter suppression stuff). I'd anticipate that to continue, as unlike MJ or Brady (who have basically ignored politics their entire career as it would hurt their bottomline), Mahomes actually seems to have a conscience.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:18 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
for SNR also...If Mahomes would jump from team to team and then back, then to another team where the talent is always better, then maybe a fair comparison.:-)
If you don't think Mahomes would have bolted the Chiefs if they gave him a shit organization with no talent for the first 8 years of his career, you're kidding yourself. Luckily, we've had some here that actually know what they are doing.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:23 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Mahomes was involved in some of LeBron's political stuff last year (BLM and anti-voter suppression stuff). I'd anticipate that to continue, as unlike MJ or Brady (who have basically ignored politics their entire career as it would hurt their bottomline), Mahomes actually seems to have a conscience.
Oh so that’s the difference between Lebron and those guys!! A “conscience”.

Where was Lebron’s “conscience” when he tried to ruin that cops life who saved a 16 year old black girl from being stabbed?

He didn’t even have the “conscience” to issue the man a formal apology.

You’re a fucking clown when it comes to anything Lebron related.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:25 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Oh so that’s the difference between Lebron and those guys!! A “conscience”.

Where was Lebron’s “conscience” when he tried to ruin that cops life who saved a 16 year old black girl from being stabbed?

He didn’t even have the “conscience” to issue the man a formal apology.

You’re a ****ing clown when it comes to anything Lebron related.
Where did I say LeBron had a conscience? I said Mahomes did.

God damn you guys get immediately triggered by anything LeBron related. :-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:26 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Can you Lebron James ****face haters SHUT THE **** UP?

Jesus ****ing Christ. This thread isn't about your irrational and dumb hatred.

**** you. This is about the Chiefs. Just because somebody mentions the name Lebron James doesn't mean you have to get set off like a dumbass windup toy.

**** you're all inbred reeruns. Stay on the ****ing topic.
They can't help themselves.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:27 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Where did I say LeBron had a conscience? I said Mahomes did.

God damn you guys get immediately triggered by anything LeBron related. :-)
JFC are you really going to be this obtuse? You were speaking on how Mahomes is more like Lebron and less like those guys.

The implication was clearly there.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:27 AM 01-25-2022
Thread destroyed
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:28 AM 01-25-2022
JFC are you really going to be this obtuse? You were speaking on how Mahomes is more like Lebron and less like those guys.

The implication was clearly there.
I was speaking about my belief that Mahomes is not like Brady or MJ because he has a conscience and is willing to speak on political issues that he believes in, yes. I could be way off of course, but he actually seems like a decent guy unlike the others.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:29 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Thread destroyed
Because KCC is so insecure about Lebron’s legacy that he feels the need to say he’s the GOAT every day as if it is going to change anybody’s mind.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:31 AM 01-25-2022
Because KCC is so insecure about Lebron’s legacy that he feels the need to say he’s the GOAT every day as if it is going to change anybody’s mind.
Haven't done that in this thread. I've pointed out the obvious parallels in media treatment between Brady/Mahomes and MJ/LeBron though (which is literally what this thread is about).

The fact that any mention of LeBron becomes such an issue here speaks more to others insecurities about him surpassing MJ than anything else IMO.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:31 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Playing poker on Friday I asked my buddies who they thought had better stats this year and they all assumed Allen because of the all the media when i pointed out that Pat had more yards/tds less int and higher qbr , Allen had only beat Pat in rushing yards (shitty QB stats)and pat did that vs the 6 strongest schedule and Allen did it vs the weakest one even though i showed them the stats they still could not believe , the average fan knows nothing about Pat one guy suggested they need to blitz him more lol i almost spit out my beer and proceed to show him Pats stats vs the blitz.

Allen does look like a top 5 QB when he doesn't have to think.

Unfortunately, HB and Fenton out Spags went real vanilla so our scrub backups wouldn't be confused and we got top end Allen.

If you watch the beginning of the game it is clear Daboll knew this too. Any play where Allen was confused he was instructed to throw the quick check down and take the 4 yards, get to the next play.

Many Buffalo fans thought this was Daboll being a bad play caller.

It was brilliant and kept Buffalo in the game.

If we confused him and he tried to read through it Allen would have made a few big mistakes in the 1st half.

Once Daboll saw we could not run our stuff it then became easy mode.
[Reply]
notorious 10:33 AM 01-25-2022
Groan.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 31
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up