ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 25
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills Fans forum thinks CP is a "Cesspool"
Jewish Rabbi 08:28 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by :
I don't doubt your experience at KC. Chiefs Planet is a cesspool though. Way too many people who refer to beating Buffalo this upcoming game as anal rape.
Let's fuck them in the ass along with their shitty ass team!!!

https://www.billsfans.com/forums/top...ge/4/#comments
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:53 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
All i know is, Bills fans better keep their tongues and fingers away from my asshole.

Anyone going to the game this weekend should be wearing ample safety equipment to protect your anus from marauding butt licking bills fans.
There's a pandemic going on, after all.
[Reply]
F150 07:59 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Best22:
They still lost

Crazy to think Mahomes already has more SB touchdowns than Jim Kelly (and more postseason touchdowns)

Give Kelly his due. I believe he holds the Arrowhead record for most sacks in one game. Merv Levy at his best.
[Reply]
PHOG 09:06 AM 01-22-2022
Anyone living in or near Buffalo would know what a cesspool looks like.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:46 AM 01-24-2022
PARTY UP IN THIS CESSPOOL!

:-)

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...thread-dammit/
[Reply]
notorious 11:47 AM 01-24-2022
PARTY UP IN THIS CESSPOOL!

:-)

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...thread-dammit/
I've been lurking over there.

It's depressing.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:49 AM 01-24-2022
This guy calls it, "seeing Red" :-)

Originally Posted by :
Last night was utmost JOY combined with utmost sinking stomach Opposite of joy I'd call it I saw RED......thats all I fooking saw was THEIR joy and celebration as I looked at #17 on the bench vacant stare Yeah Josh I get it,,,its hard to process such grand emotions with the span of seconds.

[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:50 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
I've been lurking over there.

It's depressing.
Aint it great.
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:06 PM 01-24-2022
Aint it great.
That's some serious schadenfreude there...
[Reply]
eDave 12:14 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
That's some serious schadenfreude there...
As Andy eats a piece of chocolate cake.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:58 PM 01-24-2022
35 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Y'know...Mahomes moved his team down the field for a tying QB in less time than it took Dak Prescott to run a QB draw.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:59 PM 01-24-2022
51 minutes ago, Figster said:

Thanks for saying

I would take Mahomes over anyone not named Josh Allen. The hug Mahomes gave Allen after the game was genuine and heart felt. At a time Allen really needed a hug. A now more humble Mahomes is much more to my liking. Couple of elite class acts. Mahomes and Allen.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:06 PM 01-24-2022
Honestly, if we had somehow lost that game I might have made the unprecedented move of rooting for the Bills to win it all instead of my usual policy of switching to an NFC team. I know that things got a little chippy in last year's game, but this was a good clean game by everyone involved, and I can respect that.

I don't like Vrabel, but other than him it was really nice to see that the final four AFC teams were all good clean teams. That hasn't happened in a long time. We always had to find ourselves rooting against cheating teams (NE, Den) or dirty teams (Pit, Den, Bal) or teams that were simply sleazy or skanky (Den, Den).
[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 01:08 PM 01-24-2022
I will say all the Bills fans I met at Arrowhead yesterday were pretty chill. They are probably my favorite visiting fans.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:15 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Zap Rowsdower:
I will say all the Bills fans I met at Arrowhead yesterday were pretty chill. They are probably my favorite visiting fans.
maybe sweet taters in the rectum slowed them down a little.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:20 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
51 minutes ago, Figster said:

Thanks for saying

I would take Mahomes over anyone not named Josh Allen. The hug Mahomes gave Allen after the game was genuine and heart felt. At a time Allen really needed a hug. A now more humble Mahomes is much more to my liking. Couple of elite class acts. Mahomes and Allen.
That's the ultra-passive aggressive backhanded diqlix we all know. :-)
[Reply]
Page 20 of 25
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Up